HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

Nami : God !...Why are you sitting in the dark all alone ?...At least open the windows, freak. * waves her hands towards outside from the windows, trying to push out all the gloomy vibe *

MC : Vic dumped me.

Nami : Oh !...I-I'm sorry.

MC : Don't be. I've cooked up a plan for this already.

Nami : Yeah...no...I don't want you pulling some weird shit. I'm not cleaning up your mess, not now, not ever.

MC : It's already in the motion.

Nami : WHAT DID YOU DO THIS TIME !?

MC : Stop screaming...it's nothing major.

Nami : So you telling me that you and your psychotic ass did some "nothing major" weird ass shit to make Vic come CRAWLING BACK TO YOU, is that it ?

MC : Precisely.

Nami : How ?

MC : I stole her wheels.

Nami : ...

* stands there, staring at each other for a whole 1 minute *

Nami : I believe you.
...still laughing...:LOL:

You and Warscared have GOT to get together and script a VN!!!!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Saving the Obviously best for last:

#TeamNami What can I say? I'm a bit biased for the cest But even if Nami wasn't related she'd be UR tier! She's an 11/10 on the gorgeous graph, a 99/10 on the sexy-spreadsheet & a Over 9,000 on the cheetoh chart!! She has the personality of a best bro BFF wrapped in a FIREY petite ginger body, is funny as shit, has your back till the end AND wants to help get you back into the pink saddle. Even if she not so secretly is in love with you she'd be down for a throuple with the right girl...she's smart enough to know MC would neeed a 'cover' GF to avoid suspicion & also know him well enough that if he likes one of the girls enough to pick them he also isn't cold enough to fake with them. Nami would realize this and being the Queen you deserve she'd realize this and allow you to have a 2nd GF....now how to get her and Bella to get along......I have ideas on this...dirty, filthy ideas
Always nice to see more gentlemen of taste and refinement here to battle against the Blonde Bimbos! :LOL:

TeamNamiGentlemenToasting.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
you don't get it do you Team Bella does not run the forum Team Bella is the forum
View attachment 1670692
Michael Bolton really?
well two can play that game bitch!

yeah i used to use Michael Bolton songs to get laid!

do not judge me, we all made things we regret... if we are lucky it will not be babies!

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
you don't get it do you Team Bella does not run the forum Team Bella is the forum
View attachment 1670692
Vidal, i really hope you're fucking with Warscared and i'm just missing it... :p
There is (for me at least) only 1 song that fits Bella and just made such a huge impact on me while playing. The song, the lyrics damn it just fits the entire scene with Bella and the MC and lyrics just hit it dead on.
For me.... This is Bella

Sep 3, 2020
Michael Bolton really?
well two can play that game bitch!

yeah i used to use Michael Bolton songs to get laid!

do not judge me, we all made things we regret... if we are lucky it will not be babies!
you know the only reason I made this video I wanted to express how much I love bella

but no matter how many words I use it didn't feel like enough and the words I love you it didn't express it enough so I had to use song

Sep 3, 2020
Vidal, i really hope you're fucking with Warscared and i'm just missing it... :p
There is (for me at least) only 1 song that fits Bella and just made such a huge impact on me while playing. The song, the lyrics damn it just fits the entire scene with Bella and the MC and lyrics just hit it dead on.
For me.... This is Bella
you my brother are right this song is Bella

it's also that song that perfectly represents my pain

and how much I miss Bella everyday of my life

it feels like somebody reached in my chest and tore my heart out
:cry: :cry:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
and it gets even worse when you realize

the game will not be focusing on Bella for a while until the girls get that screen time we're basically stuck on a cliffhanger

so until then it feels like somebody's got there hand in our heart
Yeah, I allmost forgot that Ocean told the upcoming parts were more about the other girls.
We allready were missing Bella in the .5 part since it was part of the cliffhanger and damn it was a good one but i even can't thinking about the time we have to wait for Bella to return. I never played the "old story" so i really don't know what to expect. I just know i miss her, eventhough most if not all characters are written awesome Bella just stand way above them all.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
So, what is the point of playing??
The story is going to be around 30 chapters total, so the early chapters are basically character and relationship development - it's fun, I'd recommend. There are still plenty of good looking women, the author is just trying to go for more realism by not having the player's avatar sleeping with 27 different women in the first week he starts school. :)

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
The story is going to be around 30 chapters total, so the early chapters are basically character and relationship development - it's fun, I'd recommend. There are still plenty of good looking women, the author is just trying to go for more realism by not having the player's avatar sleeping with 27 different women in the first week he starts school. :)
I get that, but if he doesn't like it, why continue playing. It's not going to change.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Yes. but the story's good enough you'll be willing to wait for it..........with Nami (forget those other THOTs)

in response to the other posts - Michael Bolton causes testicular cancer, just sayin.....
yeah, but its from over use, from all the dumb bitches you are nailing... although it might be connected to the fact they are all over the age of 35 and are heavy smokers so the nicotine transmission trough hosmosis from the pussy to the balls seem to any educated mind on these matters a real possibility

there is also the myth legend or rumor that they suck your balls and therefore the lips to ball nicotine overdose is a true possibility!

so your choice you wanna live forever not drinking eating and fucking or live a good life of over indulgence on drink food and sex and all other amenities that include appreciating the musical talent of Michael Bolton?

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes