BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Does anyone remember the old SETI app that used distributed computing to process large data sets?

I wonder if there would be a market for a secure app for a community-based distributed render farm to leverage the cumulative processing power of perverts worldwide?

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Does anyone remember the old SETI app that used distributed computing to process large data sets?

I wonder if there would be a market for a secure app for a community-based distributed render farm to leverage the cumulative processing power of perverts worldwide?
I'm in.

Sep 3, 2020
there are many dates coming you already have one with Mila one with Nia one with Ayuha and one with Victoria not to mention that depending on the interpretation if you consider table topping games then you also have another with a bunch of ladies!
screenshot0001.png

well this is a new low even for me

not only have I been dumped by the woman I love I'm now getting relationship advice from my mommy

well that settles it then Nami if you need me I'll be in the backyard hanging myself
:oops:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
View attachment 1668390

not only have I been dumped by the woman I love I'm now getting relationship advice from my mommy

well that settles it then Nami if you need me I'll be in the backyard hanging myself
* Knocks Vidal out *

* drags him to the basement through mud *

* Tying him up to a chair *

* Gags him *

* forgets where anesthesia is kept *

* fuck it *

* ECT *

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
View attachment 1668390

Hey, at least she didn't stick the condom to the bulletin board with a thumbtack.....right through the middle

thumbtack.jpg

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Hey, at least she didn't stick the condom to the bulletin board with a thumbtack.....right through the middle

View attachment 1668701
your mommy really wants to be a grandmother

do not worry i always keep my desert eagle under the pillow and my 7 bullets star close by!

* Knocks Vidal out *

* drags him to the basement through mud *

* Tying him up to a chair *

* Gags him *

* forgets where anesthesia is kept *

* fuck it *

* ECT *
you are despicable!
face him in battle with sword in hand!

* gives Ahx some plyers *
herm, might as well take care of those disgusting nails!

Sep 3, 2020
your mommy really wants to be a grandmother
I know I'm working on it I want to make her a grandmother to

you hear that Bella

you're breaking an old lady's heart

I need you to work with me Bella help me make an old lady's dream come true
screenshot0001.png

I swear I will do all the work

all you have to do is lie back and relax and I'll take care of everything and when I mean I'll do everything I mean it anything you want

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I swear I will do all the work

all you have to do is lie back and relax and I'll take care of everything and when I mean I'll do everything I mean it anything you want
There must be a bug. Wrong lines.

what do you want from me I'm trying to sell commitment to a girl that's terrified of commitment

I'm doing my best
It would be so funny if Victoria was terrified of commitment. :LOL:...There's no way she'd run away. :ROFLMAO:

MC : Vic...I like you.

Vic :..W-What ?...

MC : I know it's too soon. But...I just couldn't hold it anymore. Every time I see you...I have all these emotions that's never been there before.

Vic : * tries to roll away *

MC : What are you doing ?

Vic : GETTING AWAY...FROM YOUU. * shouts from 1 metre distance *

MC : Getting dumped by a girl on a freakin' wheelchair. Nice...this is BEYOND embarrassing. Not to mention it's affecting my badass MC status...fuck, should've gone for Nami.

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
There must be a bug. Wrong lines.

It would be so funny if Victoria was terrified of commitment. :LOL:...There's no way she'd run away. :ROFLMAO:

MC : Vic...I like you.

Vic :..W-What ?...

MC : I know it's too soon. But...I just couldn't hold it anymore. Every time I see you...I have all these emotions that's never been there before.

Vic : * tries to roll away *

MC : What are you doing ?...Are you running away ?

Vic : THAT'S RIGHT....FROM YOUU. * shouts from 1 metre distance *

MC : Getting dumped by a girl on a freakin' wheelchair. In front of all these people, this is beyond embarrassing. Not to mention it's affecting my badass MC status...fuck, should've gone with Nami.
He should have let the air out of her tires first :oops:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes