Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
sex slave edition is what this part is called?

Hi guys, First of all, I want to say, I may not post often in this thread but I always read this awesome thread, and man this is the funniest thread on f95zone in my opinion. I want to thank some amazing people in this thread for making me laugh. Vidal the king of Pervert, Ahx, HogRocket, and Warscared as well. Warscared is a pretty unique dude whenever I read his posts he's funny most times but sometimes this is my reaction to his posts...

View attachment 1659977

Vidal the king of Pervert Bella has a special message only for you...

View attachment 1659980

All Team Supporter Vs SG Thread...

View attachment 1659981

Talk with Oceanlab...
View attachment 1659990 View attachment 1659991 View attachment 1659993

Guys, I feel Team Nami is winning for now because of HogRocket hilarious memes so this post will be against Team Nami. Don't take these pictures seriously and enjoy.!

Warscared is Angry...

View attachment 1659995

Because of Ahx and HogRocket, Warscared's plan was ruined. They were able to save Cute redhead Nami this time but Warscared has other weapons.

Sasha destroys Nami...

View attachment 1659999

Sasha destroys Team Nami as well...

View attachment 1660004

I don't know how Nami survived all this but this time she is finished. Epic Horror music playing in the background...

View attachment 1660022

Team Nami dies with dignity. I salute you guys.!!

View attachment 1660023

In the end, people who want sex scenes in Summer's Gone Oceanlab want to say something to you guys...

View attachment 1660024
dude... if you wanted to create a dark path for the MC, i think i made a very good one... a dark path character destroys and corrupts everything around him! my dark path is not even the worse... my MC at least does not rape random female family members in their sleep... probably because he as a hard time getting it hard but still!

But you want a dark path without corruption robbery rape abuse? could be worst we could have also murder... oh right there is murder attempt on the 1st scene...

Same here, situations like this is why i started to learn ren'py... i'm modding my scripts to make MC/Nami legit childhood friends :WeSmart:

Just need to figure out a good background story and last name... hmm maybe Nami Salami or Nami Cheetos... hmm so many ideas :KEK:
Nami Rainier which stands for fox in french!

and her family originally hails from .... Anus, France. Because how could the idyllic French town of Anus not be the perfect place

for Nami`s family to be from?

or fuchs, Nami Fuchs .... which also stands for fox but this time in German not to mention that... so many puns all intended!

originally from Titty Hill, England. ...

or or or schlaufuchs oder oder oder schlaukopf

and she is originally from... Middelfart, Denmark.

because she is orange just like a fox!

but if they have to be americans... Catfish Paradise in Arizona right by the golden shores...

Last edited:

qwertz!

Oct 14, 2019
Anyone knows how future releases of this game will work?
Can you safely play the next version or do you have to start from the beginning every time, because large amounts of content gets added to older chapters?

I haven't played 3.5 yet (after finishing 3.0) because apparently the whole game was rewritten.
Chapter 1 wasn't made by Ocean so he decided to rework it piece by piece with every new update.
The same goes for Chapter 2.

The game was not rewritten entirely, only some parts of Chapter 1 so far (Story is pretty much the same except Ocean has added more realism to it. And maybe changed how some scenes play out). The rest will come with future updates.
You can safely play 3.5 if you have finished 3.0. The new content that gets added for the rework is mainly Chapter 1 and 2 focused.

I cannot guarantee for the save files though. That can only be answered by Ocean but he said he'll try to make them work.

Cheers.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Same here, situations like this is why i started to learn ren'py... i'm modding my scripts to make MC/Nami legit childhood friends :WeSmart:

Just need to figure out a good background story and last name... hmm maybe Nami Salami or Nami Cheetos... hmm so many ideas :KEK:
FOOD !...*Ahem*...I mean as long as it has Nami on top...forgive me, cherry on top, I'd eat it.

NOM NOM NOM MI MII NAMI...* burps *

kristo0086

Nov 17, 2021
Nami is your sister with the patch. You are both adopted either way, just from different parents without the patch. The orginal version is with incest and makes more sense.
You 're confusing something . Nami is our sister . The memoirs say that they lived together .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: rerderrum
Sep 3, 2020
:illuminati:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
which reminds me never take the woman you love for granted

I mean one day the woman you love got you strapped nipple first to a car battery

and you're thinking to yourself you hope this moment never ends

and then the next day you let her know how you feel and she gets scared and run away

and you're left with a hole in your heart that only she can fill
screenshot0001.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
is that the blood of her virginity when my MC takes it and leaves her crying like a used up cock glove that she is?
which reminds me never take the woman you love for granted

I mean one day the woman you love got you strapped nipple first to a car battery

and you're thinking to yourself you hope this moment never ends

and then the next day you let her know how you feel and she gets scared and run away

and you're left with a hole in your heart that only she can fill
View attachment 1661410
WTF DUDE! I AM TRULY SHOCKED and no i do not mean the car battery... just in case someone as any doubts!

snap out of it you should be the one tying her up spanking her and attaching a "car battery" to her nipples and shocking her into orgasm and submission like the whore she is! ffs the depravity of some people!

don't worry I don't forget about Bella to I just love it when she hurts me

she do it with so much passion and care it's how I know she loves me
she does not love you she is just a sadistic cunt!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
is that the blood of her virginity when my MC takes it and leaves her crying like a used up cock glove that she is?
WTF DUDE! I AM TRULY SHOCKED and no i do not mean the car battery... just in case someone as any doubts!

snap out of it you should be the one tying her up spanking her and attaching a "car battery" to her nipples and shocking her into orgasm and submission like the whore she is! ffs the depravity of some people!
don't worry I don't forget about Bella to I just love it when she hurts me

she do it with so much passion and care it's how I know she loves me

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
She does not love you she is just a sadistic cunt!
I say the same thing to Sasha that how much of a sadistic cunt you are...she just doesn't listen. Tried to scratch my face like an agressive pussy then I shoved her ass up with all my aggressiveness while I made her pussy quiver with my left middle finger. I knew she wanted it. Felt totally different this time though. I'll see where it goes.

She is one little cheeky demon sub all under that take-charge demeanor of hers. She just wants someone to hurt her real good.

The thing is she was right where she wanted and now I just feel kinda used. Fuck! Well, it's a good kinda used but still.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I say the same thing to Sasha that how much of a sadistic cunt you are...she just doesn't listen. Tried to scratch my face like an aggressive pussy then I shoved her ass up with all my aggressiveness while I made her pussy quiver with my left middle finger. I knew she wanted it. Felt totally different this time though. I'll see where it goes.

She is one little cheeky demon sub all under that take-charge demeanor of hers. She just wants someone to hurt her real good.

The thing is she was right where she wanted and now I just feel kinda used. Fuck! Well, it's a good kinda used but still.
so now you understand why she loves me at least!

but i guess no one can hurt her.. i mean lover as well as i do!

pain is temporary glory and kids are forever or at least until a flu comes along... so we just gotta make sure we have enough kids so some will survive the trials of growth!

as for a total cheeky demon i know, her all take charge persona is just her trying to chameleon me so i like her more... i love her enough as it stands but her need to prove to me how much she wants me does inflate my ego!

by the way how is your middle finger? i had a few razor blades hidden in there just in case something like this happened... next time better to also booby trap the ass!

reminds me my time in the army when i was still married to that cunt Sarah... oh how i miss her...

well she was fucking someone behind my back so i booby trapped her pussy

next day i decided to discover who was the jodie motherfucker doing my wife so i assembled the entire battalion and ordered all men including the officials to strip down full monthy style

all the assholes in that battalion where dick-less except for the Sargent at arms... so i went to the Sargent at arms and gave him one of my medals for being the only decent and honorable men in that entire Battalion .... his reply to me was... mwhahpguuftra ... the bastard had lost his tongue!

so its not my 1st rodeo young Turk Ahx i advice you to be careful mwuahahahahahahahahaha!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

she does not love you she is just a sadistic cunt!
you know nothing the love we share is infinite

those nipple clamps

they were engraved to The One I Love from my heart to yours

crying I'm sorry I need a minute crying crying aaaaaaaaaaa

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016

Hello,

Welcome to the 9th Dev Log.

Progress on Chapter 4 has been good. I'm currently also writing a lot more again (Future chapters and changing/Polishing other chapters.)
As mentioned in the last log, today I will give a little more insight on how much is left.
I'm currently 1300 still renders in and I'm around 200 to 300 renders away from finishing the "normal" part of the update. The one that isn't in the Tabletop session.
So the normal part of the update (excluded cinematics) is pretty much 85% done.
The Tabletop part is 45% done.

A few more details about the last two weeks and what I did there... I was building a new environment for the real timeline and I was lacking some assets.
You need to know... I have almost zero experience at modeling stuff but I needed a damn floodlight and while I could've used a primitive plane or so as one, I wanted something with more quality.
View attachment 1655387
In the background, you can see the floodlight boy I created.

As you all know, I work alone. I do pretty much everything alone beside the coding. (Thanks Cursen, Eni and SLim.)
But pretty much 98% of my time is spent on creating the visuals. When I make the move to Blender after Season 1, I want to hire a freelancer who specializes in creating environments, etc.
A person passionate about it and not just in for the bucks. Cause it will show in the end product.
Chapter 4 will actually offer my first completely unique environment modeled by a freelancer. (Thanks Wibble!)
It will be previewed in the last dev log before the release.

Alright, let's get to some more visual previews.
I had some real trouble finding renders I could show without spoilering.
Here's a first sideboob peak of one of Nick's daughters.
View attachment 1655386
"Going in there would be a brilliant idea."
View attachment 1655388
"Cheeto Love."
View attachment 1655385
And at last, another sneaky peek on one of the daughters.
View attachment 1655389
4k res of all images attached.

So yeah, in the next Dev Log I will elaborate on my current work ethics and give some numbers about productivity... Now that I've located and tackled my biggest limiter.

- Ocean
:)
Forget the tabletop stuff. I’ll take a whole episode of playing Tennis with Nami :love:

Reactions: rerderrum
Sep 3, 2020
Tennis with Nami or Go Hard or Go Home with Bella ?...aand the latter for the win.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the game will focus on other girls before going back to Bella I think I'll have to learn to live with it for now

I think it may end up turning out benefiting Team Bella

think about it will be building a friendship with the other girls

but we can use it as an opportunity to make it clear if they're interested in us in a romantic way it's never going to happen

and don't forget we still have racing plans with Bella

hopefully by then we've given her enough space

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes