Xibi

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2021
Whenever I think I got away from the game because of the waiting, Ocean releases previews and I'm pulled back in.

Reactions: rerderrum
Sep 3, 2020
Perfect ending is something that makes the readers feel that the story has come to an acceptable conclusion with our preferred characters achieving their main goals, right ?... Mate, Yours sounds more like a book missing the last 20 pages.

Let's see, my perfect ending...I actually can see a lot of possibilities.

First MC overcomes his trauma then he helps Bella overcome hers too, and makes sure Nami feels complete about her need to make sure MC gets to the light and she is happy with herself too.

While he grasped most of the basketball techniques and appreciated his potential, he decided not to pursue that career and move on with a simple but not so simple life so he can focus on other things that matter more to him.

Like being a surfer for a short period...WHAT ?...He could be a secret lover of waves for all we know !...I mean he can surf any situations no matter how bad they get. So taming a bunch of waves is like dealing with Nami and her rolls. After getting enough of surfing he moves on to next one...an accountant, we know he has good analytical skills and his keen attention to detail, gets a promotion then he quits and moves on.

My MC wants freedom, he hates being stuck at a certain phase in his life. He is an adventurer.

Nami figures out she's really good at making people comfortable and have a knack for needles, so she becomes a Nurse.

Bella has changed a lot compared to how she was on her first day of college, thanks to MC. She doesn't go around punch anyone who asks stupid questions anymore...okay, only like every once in a while. MC and Bella make sure each other doesn't derail their crazy path to like another level of crazy. Bella keeps a journal now... Dammit! That's like another level of crazy. Okay stike the journal and let's move on.

A lot of things have changed except for Bella's devil's attention grabbing driving, Nami's rolls and...

Bella : * Smacks MC's head angrily *...I would've chosen something moderately better, if I had known you were gonna keep your first ever hairstyle for the rest of your life. We're going to Emilio's tomorrow.

MC : No.

Bella : YES !!!

MC : Fine.

Things that's happened during the college...

* Ayua kicks air *...

Sai : Bitch ! You almost kicked my face in.

Ayua : Sorry, practising my new kick.

* Ayua kicks someone's face in *

Nia : Nami, did you hear about that rumor ?

Nami : Cyrus grabbed Robin's butt out in the public ?...Nah.

Nia : T-They say there are pic-pictures.

* Sai screams for life outside the class *

Nami : ... ... Look, even if it's true, as long as he didn't have any boner while doing it, I'm okay with it.

Nia :..b-but..

Nami : NO BUTTS !

Nadia : Who is ready for a tabletop ?

Sonya: ME!!!

Victoria : Me too.

Bella : * laughs hysterically *

Victoria : What's so funny ?

Bella : Tabletop is like the ONLY thing you can do girl. * Laughs *

Victoria : That's because I'm in a wheelchair ?...I used to be an outdoorsy.

Bella : * uncontrolled laughter *

MC : I'll come too.

Bella : But but you said you'd keep me company.

MC : I would've if you had kept your mouth at home.

Bella : Dumb fuck ! Just like you left your balls alone with Nojiko for safekeeping ?

MC : No, just like I'm leaving your ass in here alone with Troy. Have a nice detention.

Troy : ...

MC : Let's roll.

Bella : * loud laughter *

nice try but I cannot accept any future where I do not marry Bella

I will not accept any future where she is not my wife

the very thought of that
final_620e3b30008ef000d0444804_511253(1).gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
seriously vampire Nami now?

this is troublesome... Ayhsel are you double dipping?

cause the other option is that ... there must be another leech around?

ofc the other even worse option is that she is an android... probably from the future sent back to kill some specific key elements .... probably me.... one could almost call her an exterminator....

time to upgrade my Armour to level 250 with fire resistance and leech repelant... fuck they only got it for Ayhsel ... HEY SHOPKEEPER CAN I GET ONE ... but like for men?

and as i suspected Ayua is a glitch in the program... Tron like adventure to destroy Ayua coming right up in 3 2 1.... Ayua is a software Virus!

May Sasha guide us in all her infinite wisdom into her sweet light and embrace!

OMG! He's elevated Sascha to a religion now! Warscared will be filing for tax-exempt non-profit status soon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1659184
i always do! and 6 months later i receive a letter saying i do not qualify and i must pay my taxes with interests and a .... piece of paper that it´s just like Sasha... it´s got Fine written all over it!

brother have you forgotten

the leader of Team Nami Terminator_26F

is a literal Terminator

with self-repairing technology
actually that`s how i made the connection but i could not remember Terminator_26F name... i mean he is just Nami´s 1st simp...

but i guess this proves it machines have no soul... so perfect team leader for the team of the soulless one!

oh please I am not afraid of Nami and her toy soldier

and as for Warscared
View attachment 1659230
so you trust my cock storage facility when i am not shoving it down her throat?

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020

ofc the other even worse option is that she is an android... probably from the future sent back to kill some specific key elements .... probably me.... one could almost call her an exterminator....

time to upgrade my Armour to level 250 with fire resistance and leech repelant... fuck they only got it for Ayhsel ... HEY SHOPKEEPER CAN I GET ONE ... but like for men?

and as i suspected Ayua is a glitch in the program... Tron like adventure to destroy Ayua coming right up in 3 2 1.... Ayua is a software Virus!

is a literal Terminator

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

OMG! He's elevated Sascha to a religion now! Warscared will be filing for tax-exempt non-profit status soon. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

VirginSascha.png

is a literal Terminator

TERMINATOR NAMI!!! Bella and Sascha are in trouble now! Neither one of them is up to Linda Hamilton status yet.

TheNaminator.jpg

Sep 3, 2020
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes