TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Just a month or two until the next update (y)
mpé summers HAS GONEE alreafy , played it and there is no meat meaty , no even NTR or tears , no even pregnacy , No even bondage , i like vanilla but like i guess , this developer will do it by 2030 ... if so WHEN Summer will be FOUND

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
mpé summers HAS GONEE alreafy , played it and there is no meat meaty , no even NTR or tears , no even pregnacy , No even bondage , i like vanilla but like i guess , this developer will do it by 2030 ... if so WHEN Summer will be FOUND
If so, then by 2030. But if she were to be seen anytime before then, you'd be castrated and then your whole life forward would be pointless, since your life's purpose seems to be to just fap.

she will be seen , but she will btill be and keep on GONNE mode becuase No MEAT ....well this book could have been better if no 18+ content was added to it .. ♪ lalalalala.
Oh...you thought I was makin' a joke. Cute and STOP fiddling with your keyboard kid.

Last edited:

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
she will be seen , but she will btill be and keep on GONNE mode becuase No MEAT ....well this book could have been better if no 18+ content was added to it .. ♪ lalalalala.

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Ha a date been announced for the next chapter? Please don't hate me for not scanning back page after page to see if it has been already stated.

Reactions: bruceroll

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ha a date been announced for the next chapter? Please don't hate me for not scanning back page after page to see if it has been already stated.
there are many dates coming you already have one with Mila one with Nia one with Ayuha and one with Victoria not to mention that depending on the interpretation if you consider table topping games then you also have another with a bunch of ladies!

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Didn't I say not to hate me? Or did you not see it due to jizz in your eyes from fapping too long? :p
Well just who do you think you are that you can order us to not hate you for being too lazy to even check a few pages back?

Oh wait, sorry, I understand it now. You have jizz in your eyes from fapping too long. That's why you couldn't look for it yourself, and also assumed we have the same problem. :p

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Didn't I say not to hate me? Or did you not see it due to jizz in your eyes from fapping too long? :p
Well just who do you think you are that you can order us to not hate you for being too lazy to even check a few pages back?

Oh wait, sorry, I understand it now. You have jizz in your eyes from fapping too long. That's why you couldn't look for it yourself, and also assumed we have the same problem. :p
yeah, what he said...:oops:;)

Kokodeska

Feb 24, 2021
So how long do you play this new release?? 30mins to 40mins or more
so whats the problem that the update takes so long?????
Just wanna know !!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes