Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
I notice that people who rating the game complain about dark path. Those people should shut up and wait until the end because they never knew what will happen at the end. Yes they have the right to express their opinion but can they want until end of the game? I mean when the game is completed. I, myself, see how the game lead to light at the end of the game. Get a fucking grip people geez.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I notice that people who rating the game complain about dark path. Those people should shut up and wait until the end because they never knew what will happen at the end. Yes they have the right to express their opinion but can they want until end of the game? I mean when the game is completed. I, myself, see how the game lead to light at the end of the game. Get a fucking grip people geez.
my perfect ending the MC opens a MC Donald`s franchise and gets all the girls working for him!

how does he get the money? probably blackmailing Amber or

well my MC will marry Sasha and keep her as a stay at home mom while Bella Nami Mila Robin and Ayua stay stinking of fries and be abused on the back kitchen... hell i might even had some special salsa sauce to cute customers...

or maybe he becomes a really good basketball player and ends up with a really cool career playing in Lithuania or Israel due to the NBA non black discrimination... WHAT if people can bitch about some areas being disproportionate then all disproportions in regards to the average population should be addressed!

or perhaps a tennis career superstar anti vaxxer

or depending on the other games...

hell i can imagine him taking a degree in education and become an abusive rapist college teacher...
i mean a totally regular university professor...

so what are you guys perfect ending?

Mine is they all join a South American soccer team that crashes in the Andes Mountains and resorts to eating each other. I have a very unique fetish
i have seen that movie! not much into frozen chicken really... fresh is different from frozen may it be understood!

Last edited:

charlesrich

May 30, 2021
my perfect ending the MC opens a MC Donald`s franchise and gets all the girls working for him!

well my MC will marry Sasha and keep her as a stay at home mom while Bella Nami Mila Robin and Ayua stay stinking of fries and be abused on the back kitchen... hell i might even had some special salsa sauce to cute customers...

or maybe he becomes a really good basketball player and ends up with a really cool career playing in Lithuania or Israel due to the NBA non black discrimination... WHAT if people can bitch about some areas being disproportionate then all disproportions in regards to the average population should be addressed!

hell i can imagine him taking a degree in education and become an abusive rapist college teacher...

Mine is they all join a South American soccer team that crashes in the Andes Mountains and resorts to eating each other. I have a very unique fetish

Makaikishi

Sep 26, 2016

Hello,

Welcome to the 9th Dev Log.

Progress on Chapter 4 has been good. I'm currently also writing a lot more again (Future chapters and changing/Polishing other chapters.)
As mentioned in the last log, today I will give a little more insight on how much is left.
I'm currently 1300 still renders in and I'm around 200 to 300 renders away from finishing the "normal" part of the update. The one that isn't in the Tabletop session.
So the normal part of the update (excluded cinematics) is pretty much 85% done.
The Tabletop part is 45% done.

A few more details about the last two weeks and what I did there... I was building a new environment for the real timeline and I was lacking some assets.
You need to know... I have almost zero experience at modeling stuff but I needed a damn floodlight and while I could've used a primitive plane or so as one, I wanted something with more quality.
View attachment 1655387
In the background, you can see the floodlight boy I created.

As you all know, I work alone. I do pretty much everything alone beside the coding. (Thanks Cursen, Eni and SLim.)
But pretty much 98% of my time is spent on creating the visuals. When I make the move to Blender after Season 1, I want to hire a freelancer who specializes in creating environments, etc.
A person passionate about it and not just in for the bucks. Cause it will show in the end product.
Chapter 4 will actually offer my first completely unique environment modeled by a freelancer. (Thanks Wibble!)
It will be previewed in the last dev log before the release.

Alright, let's get to some more visual previews.
I had some real trouble finding renders I could show without spoilering.
Here's a first sideboob peak of one of Nick's daughters.
View attachment 1655386
"Going in there would be a brilliant idea."
View attachment 1655388
"Cheeto Love."
View attachment 1655385
And at last, another sneaky peek on one of the daughters.
View attachment 1655389
4k res of all images attached.

So yeah, in the next Dev Log I will elaborate on my current work ethics and give some numbers about productivity... Now that I've located and tackled my biggest limiter.

- Ocean
:)
Thanks again for sharing the devlog o/

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Funny, not that I agree with those you are complaining about, but maybe you should consider taking your own advice and wait until the end to see if it is a dark ending?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
"dark path" and "dark end" are 2 different things yk

and thats pretty rude

people could ask the same of you

hurrr.jpg

Reactions: HogRocket

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Perfect ending is something that makes the readers feel that the story has come to an acceptable conclusion with our preferred characters achieving their main goals, right ?... Mate, Yours sounds more like a book missing the last 20 pages.

Let's see, my perfect ending...I actually can see a lot of possibilities.

First MC overcomes his trauma then he helps Bella overcome hers too, and makes sure Nami feels complete about her need to make sure MC gets to the light and she is happy with herself too.

While he grasped most of the basketball techniques and appreciated his potential, he decided not to pursue that career and move on with a simple but not so simple life so he can focus on other things that matter more to him.

Like being a surfer for a short period...WHAT ?...He could be a secret lover of waves for all we know !...I mean he can surf any situations no matter how bad they get. So taming a bunch of waves is like dealing with Nami and her rolls. After getting enough of surfing he moves on to next one...an accountant, we know he has good analytical skills and his keen attention to detail, gets a promotion then he quits and moves on.

My MC wants freedom, he hates being stuck at a certain phase in his life. He is an adventurer.

Nami figures out she's really good at making people comfortable and have a knack for needles, so she becomes a Nurse.

Bella has changed a lot compared to how she was on her first day of college, thanks to MC. She doesn't go around punch anyone who asks stupid questions anymore...okay, only like every once in a while. MC and Bella make sure each other doesn't derail their crazy path to like another level of crazy. Bella keeps a journal now... Dammit! That's like another level of crazy. Okay stike the journal and let's move on.

A lot of things have changed except for Bella's devil's attention grabbing driving, Nami's rolls and...

Bella : * Smacks MC's head angrily *...I would've chosen something moderately better, if I had known you were gonna keep your first ever hairstyle for the rest of your life. We're going to Emilio's tomorrow.

MC : No.

Bella : YES !!!

MC : Fine.

Things that's happened during the college...

* Ayua kicks air *...

Sai : Bitch ! You almost kicked my face in.

Ayua : Sorry, practising my new kick.

* Ayua kicks someone's face in *

Nia : Nami, did you hear about that rumor ?

Nami : Cyrus grabbed Robin's butt out in the public ?...Nah.

Nia : T-They say there are pic-pictures.

* Sai screams for life outside the class *

Nami : ... ... Look, even if it's true, as long as he didn't have any boner while doing it, I'm okay with it.

Nia :..b-but..

Nami : NO BUTTS !

Nadia : Who is ready for a tabletop ?

Sonya: ME!!!

Victoria : Me too.

Bella : * laughs hysterically *

Victoria : What's so funny ?

Bella : Tabletop is like the ONLY thing you can do girl. * Laughs *

Victoria : That's because I'm in a wheelchair ?...I used to be an outdoorsy.

Bella : * uncontrolled laughter *

MC : I'll come too.

Bella : But but you said you'd keep me company.

MC : I would've if you had kept your mouth at home.

Bella : Dumb fuck ! Just like you left your balls alone with Nojiko for safekeeping ?

MC : No, just like I'm leaving your ass in here alone with Troy. Have a nice detention.

Troy : ...

MC : Let's roll.

Bella : * loud laughter *

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Perfect ending is something that makes the readers feel that the story has come to an acceptable conclusion with our preferred characters achieving their main goals, right ?... Mate, Yours sounds more like a book missing the last 20 pages.

Let's see, my perfect ending...I actually can see a lot of possibilities.

First MC overcomes his trauma then he helps Bella overcome hers too, and makes sure Nami feels complete about her need to make sure MC gets to the light and she is happy with herself too.

While he grasped most of the basketball techniques and appreciated his potential, he decided not to pursue that career and move on with a simple but not so simple life so he can focus on other things that matter more to him.

Like being a surfer for a short period...WHAT ?...He could be a secret lover of waves for all we know !...I mean he can surf any situations no matter how bad they get. So taming a bunch of waves is like dealing with Nami and her rolls. After getting enough of surfing he moves on to next one...an accountant, we know he has good analytical skills and his keen attention to detail, gets a promotion then he quits and moves on.

My MC wants freedom, he hates being stuck at a certain phase in his life. He is an adventurer.

Nami figures out she's really good at making people comfortable and have a knack for needles, so she becomes a Nurse.

Bella has changed a lot compared to how she was on her first day of college, thanks to MC. She doesn't go around punch anyone who asks stupid questions anymore...okay, only like every once in a while. MC and Bella make sure each other doesn't derail their crazy path to like another level of crazy. Bella keeps a journal now... Dammit! That's like another level of crazy. Okay stike the journal and let's move on.

A lot of things have changed except for Bella's devil's attention grabbing driving, Nami's rolls and...

Bella : * Smacks MC's head angrily *...I would've chosen something moderately better, if I had known you were gonna keep your first ever hairstyle for the rest of your life. We're going to Emilio's tomorrow.

MC : No.

Bella : YES !!!

MC : Fine.

Things that's happened during the college...

* Ayua kicks air *...

Sai : Bitch ! You almost kicked my face in.

Ayua : Sorry, practising my new kick.

* Ayua kicks someone's face in *

Nia : Nami, did you hear about that rumor ?

Nami : Cyrus grabbed Robin's butt out in the public ?...Nah.

Nia : T-They say there are pic-pictures.

* Sai screams for life outside the class *

Nami : ... ... Look, even if it's true, as long as he didn't have any boner while doing it, I'm okay with it.

Nia :..b-but..

Nami : NO BUTTS !

Nadia : Who is ready for a tabletop ?

Sonya: ME!!!

Victoria : Me too.

Bella : * laughs hysterically *

Victoria : What's so funny ?

Bella : Tabletop is like the ONLY thing you can do girl. * Laughs *

Victoria : That's because I'm in a wheelchair ?...I used to be an outdoorsy.

Bella : * uncontrolled laughter *

MC : I'll come too.

Bella : But but you said you'd keep me company.

MC : I would've if you had kept your mouth at home.

Bella : Dumb fuck ! Just like you left your balls alone with Nojiko for safekeeping ?

MC : No, just like I'm leaving your ass in here alone with Troy. Have a nice detention.

Troy : ...

MC : Let's roll.

Bella : * loud laughter *

i have no idea on how to reply to you...
an accountant? fuck i do some of that shit and i got me on these forums writting shit posts!
a surfer bum?

only positive part of your post is putting that cunt Bella in her place... it seems you are a secret Victoria team... or should i say you are on team victoria´s secret???

oh. just got a message from Sasha... its just a link!
why do i feel i am going to be trojaned and key logged...

she is such a cutie!

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes