Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Ahx as you can see not that interesting!

Sasha: Hey MC, what are you doing?
MC: wtf, how did you got in?
Sasha: Nojiko let me in, did you not heard me ring the door?
MC: Sorry babe, i was busy with this game!
Sasha: what is it?
MC: i am the king and i gotta make decisions to strive!
Sasha: Boring....
Sasha: just shut it down and lets talk... and perhaps make out?
MC: MOTHERFUCKER HE JUST TOOK OUT ONE OF MY ARMIES, I WILL RAPE YOUR WIFE YOU CUNT!
Sasha: hey babe, calm down!
MC: fuck i dumb fucked hardcore, these asshole´s Munso´s are too strong for my Danish warriors!
Sasha: so you messed with someone stronger then you? smart...
MC: need time to gather my Norwegian levies and call my Pomeranian Slavic levies!
Sasha: how are you gonna do that?
MC: time to set up a revolt in his finish possessions!
Sasha: what? are you even listening to me?
MC: Sure love, love you, whatever you say!
Sasha: i know we are not there yet but... want a blowjob?
MC: i love you too my love, now that i got breathing space lets use our Sjalander mariner raiders to Burgholm!
Sasha: you know i am willing to swallow your cum!
MC: yes you´re right baby, totally agree with you! now raze those temples and burn those towns mwuahahahahahha
Sasha: what are you doing? are you even listening to me?
MC: ofc babe, love you so much! here see my raiders are butchering the children and spiking and impaling them on tree their men are already dead and their womenfolk have ben put in their places as broodmare whores for my brilliant and brave warriors,
Sasha: that is so sexy i am getting wet!
MC. sure we had 2000 warriors and they only mustered 200 but fuck it they totally outplayed me when their 3000 men army destroyed my 4000 army... my king the great Podrolf of Denmark with his 21 martial skills was totally outplayed by that Sigurd ring cunt and his son Ragnar with their respective 35 and 28 martial skills!
Sasha: take what´s your baby, make me your woman!
MC: i shall, HAVE MY REVENGE!
MC: shit they crushed their revolt and they are coming for me!
MC: just got a message from them. the rape of Burgholm will be avenged... perhaps i fucked up?
Sasha: i love on how concentrated you can get playing games!
MC: ok i know what i have to do, run to alfheim where i can gather my Norwegian vassal armies!
Sasha: you think my titties too small sweety?
MC: love you so much Sasha, so yes i always agree with you!
MC: ok my vardian marshal is gathering my Slavic levies, fortifying Sjaeland my capital!
Sasha: here let me remove my top and tell me what you think of my titties!
MC: yes baby, you´re perfect and wonderful! IDIOT SIGURD HE IS ATTACKING MY SJAELLANDer ARMY!
MC: he must land his troops on a fully garrisoned island his manpower advantage is irrelevant as as i keep receiving my Slavic warrior his advantage will soon fade!
Sasha: here let me remove my bra, you think my pink nipples too small my love?
MC: yes sweety, you´re so smart! FOR FUCK SAKE WHY DID YOU STUPID IDIOT VARDIAN LET MY LEFT FLANK FALL FFS! AND THAT PRUSSIAN CUNT IS GOING TROUGH HOLSTEIN INSTEAD OF GOING STRAIGHT TO SJAELAND WITH ALMOST 1500 WARRIORS! YOU CUNT, BAD VASSAL BAD VASSAL!
Sasha: you know when i pinch my nipples it kind of feels nice, wanna try?
MC: everything for you my love! MOVE YOUR ASSES NORWEGIAN IDIOTS GOTTA RUN TO SJAELAND BEFORE EVERYTHING IS LOST FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!
MC: hold hold hold ffs i can not loose this, hold that line! YES YOU BEAUTIFUL PRUSSIAN ASSHOLE YOU ARRIVED JUST IN TIME TO SAVE THE DAY!
Sasha: can i get under the desk and suck you off baby?
MC: love you too Sasha, OH SHIT FFS HOW CAN YOU WITH A LANDING ADVANTAGE AND 1.2 SOLDIER FOR EACH ONE OF THEM LOOSE THE CENTER, IDIOTS I AM SURROUNDED BY IDIOTS!
Sasha: let me just unzip your trousers!
MC: you´re the perfect girlfriend any man would ever wish for! RUN YOU ASSHOLE WE GOT 2 ORGANIZERS AND YOU STILL MOVE LIKE SLUGS!
Sasha: whoaaa you are hard ... that`s a 1st!
MC: oh yeahhhh now you be fucked you cunt Swedish asshole, calling my beautiful danes DIK`s in your other game and painting us as assholes just because of a raid or two!
Sasha: can you feel how i kiss your dick? you like it?
MC: yes baby you´re amazing and i love you no matter what! ffs bring down his flank, FUCK HIS FINISH LEVIES ARE COMING! HURRY THE FUCK UP AND CRUSH HIM! PLEASE ODIN AND THOR ONE TIME, ONE FUCKING TIME, I PROMISES I WILL SACRIFICE MY 1ST BORN! ok 1st born daughter lets not get over our heads!
Sasha: i kiss your dick and you do not even flinch...
MC: YES I RULE, FUCK YOU SWEDES I CAPTURED YOUR KING AND YOUR HEIR PRINCE! MAKE 145 GOLD OR... EXECUTE THEM KILL THEM ALL, FUCK YOU AV MUNSO!
Sasha: ouch, do not jump like that when i am under your desk, i hurt my head!
MC: YES YES YES NOW WE ALSO CRUSH THEIR ALLIES ARMIES! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Sasha: are you even listening to me!
MC: NOW GET MY NAVY OUT! THROUGH THE CONTROL OF THE SOUND, WE RULE THE STRAIGHT OF KATTEGAT AND ITS WEALTH, WHEREVER THE SEA CAN BE HEARD, WE SHALL PREY ON THE SHORES, WE RULES THE SOUND, WE RULE THE WAVES, WE ARE THE SPEARDANES SHIELDDANES AND SWORDDANES AND THE VIKING AGE IS COMING FOR YOUR SOULS! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TREMBLE YOU WEAKLINGS!
Sasha: that shit is so sexy, take me now!
MC: babe... what are you doing under the desk with your ... *blush* tidbits out *blush*
sasha: you did not even notice you got your dick out... annnnnnnnnnnnndddd your hard on is gone!
MC: oh, i am so sorry babe, i meant no disrespect to you, it must have jumped out of my shorts!
Sasha: shut up and kiss me already you dumb doofus!
MC: Yes, ofc baby!
Sasha: can you taste your pre-cum on my lips?
MC: What? *throws up*
Sasha: really? i do not even know why i care to visit you!
MC: because, and i hope, its because you love me as much as i love you?
Sasha: i suspect that i love you more then you love me!
MC: nahh i love you more!
Sasha: i will be happy if you love just half as much as you love your computer games!
-- Nojiko enter the room to see what`s going on--
Nojiko: WTF SASHA, get dressed, are you trying to corrupt my little boy? why did you threw up?
MC: Nojiko, knock before you enter!
Nojiko: its my house young one, i do as i please, and i am too young to be a grandmother!
Sasha: Yes you are nojiko!
Nojiko: Thanks, my beautiful peach!
Nojiko: i have no idea why you love this idiot son of mine, but i thank god everyday that someone as beautiful and cute as you do!
MC: perhaps i am irresistible?
Sasha&Nojiko: MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG!
Nojiko: Must be his sense of humour!
Sasha: i do not know, but its part of it for sure!

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Ahx as you can see not that interesting!
Well....I suppose it's because neither you nor anyone else knows who Sasha is really...I mean, we had like five minutes of playthrough of her... Nothing significant about her was mentioned, not even a little bit of her backstory, if that hadn't been the case, we could have conjured up something that would resemble somewhat of her personality.

What we DO know about her is that she loves books, yoga, Jujutsu, a little taekwondo, Robin, her ridiculous earring, and something that's supposed to be pure white.

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Well....I suppose it's because neither you nor anyone else knows who Sasha is really...I mean, we had like five minutes of playthrough of her... Nothing significant about her was mentioned, not even a little bit of her backstory, if that hadn't been the case, we could have conjured up something that would resemble somewhat of her personality.

What we DO know about her is that she loves books, yoga, Jujutsu, a little taekwondo, Robin, her ridiculous earring, and something that's supposed to be pure white.
and that she hates weakness, only the strong survive!

anyway i have dozens of stories like the one i just described in my imagination but seriously except for me i do not see the interest in that!

i was able to make that one interesting because it´s something that most young women can relate trying to get their boyfriends attention while they play video games!

but i had to make her far more sexually agressive and i had to dumb down the MC to a level we know he does not have... or never shows to even make the story palatable!

the original story was they debating strategy on how to beat a more numerous better organized and better lead enemy... so a shitload of very dry shit except for nerds who like military history or strategy games!

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

I agree that we don't know much about Sasha to evaluate her in any way. But I'm toying with the idea that Sasha is the icy equivalent of the fiery Nami. Where Nami is impulsive, Sasha is calm. But both are strongly empathetic, especially to their friends.

Who of you wouldn't want to see a Warscared expression when it turns out that she kicks the asses of everyone who treats people ugly. Some guy insults Robin that she's a slut and a boom. Sasha kicks him in the stomach. This idea is based on the fact that Sasha acts as Robin's protector. That in itself is a little, but it suggests something.....

and it is Fire and Ice ladies who defend people from blueballing.

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021

Hello,

Welcome to the 9th Dev Log.

Progress on Chapter 4 has been good. I'm currently also writing a lot more again (Future chapters and changing/Polishing other chapters.)
As mentioned in the last log, today I will give a little more insight on how much is left.
I'm currently 1300 still renders in and I'm around 200 to 300 renders away from finishing the "normal" part of the update. The one that isn't in the Tabletop session.
So the normal part of the update (excluded cinematics) is pretty much 85% done.
The Tabletop part is 45% done.

A few more details about the last two weeks and what I did there... I was building a new environment for the real timeline and I was lacking some assets.
You need to know... I have almost zero experience at modeling stuff but I needed a damn floodlight and while I could've used a primitive plane or so as one, I wanted something with more quality.
CheetoTennis.png
In the background, you can see the floodlight boy I created.

As you all know, I work alone. I do pretty much everything alone beside the coding. (Thanks Cursen, Eni and SLim.)
But pretty much 98% of my time is spent on creating the visuals. When I make the move to Blender after Season 1, I want to hire a freelancer who specializes in creating environments, etc.
A person passionate about it and not just in for the bucks. Cause it will show in the end product.
Chapter 4 will actually offer my first completely unique environment modeled by a freelancer. (Thanks Wibble!)
It will be previewed in the last dev log before the release.

Alright, let's get to some more visual previews.
I had some real trouble finding renders I could show without spoilering.
Here's a first sideboob peak of one of Nick's daughters.
CheetoPool.png
"Going in there would be a brilliant idea."
EntranceOfHell.png
"Cheeto Love."
CheetoLove.png
And at last, another sneaky peek on one of the daughters.
SecretWormy.png
4k res of all images attached.

So yeah, in the next Dev Log I will elaborate on my current work ethics and give some numbers about productivity... Now that I've located and tackled my biggest limiter.

- Ocean
:)

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
I got covid I'm just waiting until I was back to full strength

but then I felt a great power so this is where it was coming from magnificent

Hello,

Progress on Chapter 4 has been good. I'm currently also writing a lot more again (Future chapters and changing/Polishing other chapters.)
As mentioned in the last log, today I will give a little more insight on how much is left.
I'm currently 1300 still renders in and I'm around 200 to 300 renders away from finishing the "normal" part of the update. The one that isn't in the Tabletop session.

A few more details about the last two weeks and what I did there... I was building a new environment for the real timeline and I was lacking some assets.
You need to know... I have almost zero experience at modeling stuff but I needed a damn floodlight and while I could've used a primitive plane or so as one, I wanted something with more quality.
View attachment 1655387

As you all know, I work alone. I do pretty much everything alone beside the coding. (Thanks Cursen, Eni and SLim.)
But pretty much 98% of my time is spent on creating the visuals. When I make the move to Blender after Season 1, I want to hire a freelancer who specializes in creating environments, etc.
A person passionate about it and not just in for the bucks. Cause it will show in the end product.
Chapter 4 will actually offer my first completely unique environment modeled by a freelancer. (Thanks Wibble!)

View attachment 1655386
View attachment 1655388
"Cheeto Love."
View attachment 1655385
View attachment 1655389

So yeah, in the next Dev Log I will elaborate on my current work ethics and give some numbers about productivity... Now that I've located and tackled my biggest limiter.

- Ocean
Get well soon brother.

I'm not sure why I thought Nick's girls would be fat...Fuck ! Now I'm so gonna commit incest.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021

Hello,

View attachment 1655387

View attachment 1655386
View attachment 1655388
"Cheeto Love."
View attachment 1655385
View attachment 1655389

- Ocean
so nick´s daughter is rambo girl? i would recognize those lips anywhere... do not ask me why!

i might be wrong...

also how come Nick´s other daughter looks exactly like a carbon copy of Nami? ... oh shit thats Nami...but like a 3 years younger Nami

vampire Bella...
Also purple? it´s an imperial color but Sasha´s color is white or light blue like the sky!

hope you get better soon!

I cannot destroy all these heretics on my own! I get lazy after a couple of dead bodies ruin my clothes.
totally its totally not because you carry around a suit of armor that is like 200kg´s!

afraid of a few cuts are you? damn leaches always squirming about the loss of a single drop of blood!
you guys are going to have to take my place until I return I'm counting on you to win this war
win? you so cute!

now excuse me as i finish executing the remnants of team Miss Marla, the fuckers assumed they could hide from my wrath!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes