Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
Bella and Sascha will have an epic fight and destroy each other and Nami will stroll in like a scarlet breeze and take over the world. :love:

I love them all too, but this is Summer's Gone, we are fiercely divided and loyal to our waifus (Nami is the best of course) and have no time for wishy-washy people who cannot commit to one goddess (Nami) or some leftover hoes (Bella, Sascha, all the rest) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You can try to be "Team Everybody", but that makes you fair game for all the others to gang up on you! :unsure::LOL::LOL:

Honestly, there's not a bad one in the bunch but it's too much fun "fighting" amongst the Teams.
Im 50% of my time trolling and the other 50% being serious

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
you would actually leave Team Bella

I would think very carefully when the update drops

that's when the waifu wars will truly begin

i seen many my brothers and sisters died on the battlefield you will see shit that will scar you for life
in the last war

Warscared and Ayhsel

were locked in a sword fight that lasted five days and five nights and every swing they were so strong they destroy everything around them

and when they were finished both of their swords were destroyed

and they couldn't lift their arms after all dat it was a draw
:oops:
Woah yeah no I think I'll retract my statement lol this seems like waay too much effort, I'm better suited on the sidelines occasionally giving my opinion when I get the chance lol.. The truth is I like most of the LIs(Nia being part of the excluded) , of course Bella is my favorite solely because I think she and MC would be perfect together given their past and how similar they are on some level but in the end I'll probably end up making a save for each LI once they're all revealed so can I say I'm part of a specific team? I think not but so far out of everyone Bella was the one who sorta broke down MCs walls and he broke down hers so I'm most intrigued to see where that leads to.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Im 50% of my time trolling and the other 50% being serious
50% of your time makes no sense!:lepew:

you would actually leave Team Bella

I would think very carefully when the update drops

that's when the waifu wars will truly begin

i seen many my brothers and sisters died on the battlefield you will see shit that will scar you for life
in the last war

Warscared and Ayhsel

were locked in a sword fight that lasted five days and five nights and every swing they were so strong they destroy everything around them

and when they were finished both of their swords were destroyed

and they couldn't lift their arms after all dat it was a draw
:oops:
nah i still had enough strength but i wanted to jerk off thinking of Sasha... keep your priorities straight... or not i´m not homophobic so if that`s your thing... keep your priorities queer, i guess?
I also had some strength left, but after 5 days of only looking at Warscared I wanted to start seeing pretty things again...

So I returned to my dominions in my haunted mansion and went all "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the most delicious vampire one of all?"

Last edited:

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone know anything similar with good MC and great story?
depends what you like if i look at your banners than you can just click on downloads go to the filter and sort by rating or likes and click any game dosent matter but if you like me and like the more realistic approche in summer is gone than there arent many where it all began,summer is gone and our red string come to my mind but sadly not other on that level :( :( :(

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
i would murder the MC and roofie Sasha...

he would probably start over analyzing the situation and go something like!

hey burly dude number 1 is her teeth hurting you? no? Bella you are a vengeful twat!
yo burly dude number 2! is that pussy any good? Oh OK better then your daughters... nahh i do not judge!
Yo skimpy dude... yes you are also burly but compared with your 2 friends you are kind of the smallest! Oh, really? not your friends, got it! your grandfather and your father... well a family that fucks together gets sticky together! so her ass ... too much friction? oh great to hear, you know i was the one that trained her! you are welcome!

hey Bella why are you crying? you seemed to be enjoying yourself until i showed up!
do not worry and no need for excuses i knew you where a slut from the 1st moment i saw you!
its just sad that i was the one who had to break you in... you did not even knew not to use teeth during mouth action....

yeah yeah yeah, gezz come on, its just that Sasha as been keeping me so busy and occupied i have no time for you! you really want me to answer that? Ok you are like paste... good enough for when nothing better is available... although i think i will pass on you and your 3 friends sauce thank you very much!
ok so, this concept really got to me but i was feeling kind of lazy and decided to give it another go at it!

hope you enjoy my newest fanction dedicated to homemade and Darkdevil66 and ofc Vidal the king of Pervert

So I returned to my dominions in my haunted mansion and went all "Magic mirror on the wall, who is the most delicious vampire one of all?"
and his reply would be, not you since you are a vampire and therefore i can not see you!

it took me 2 days to understand why this was your most fun post... vampires have no reflexions in the mirror!

Last edited:

the69ner

Jan 18, 2022
I'd add couple more to that recommendation post below yours............

The Deluca Family ( Excellent and one of my favorites )
The Intoxicating Flavor ( Intriguing and can't wait for more )
The Unbroken ( Another masterpiece )
Hillside ( You against some real life shit )
Price of Power (Excellent )
Where It All Began ( You know it )
Reluctant Archon (Bad ass MC but It's gotten an abandoned tag for some time now)
Where The Heart Is ( where you'll find home...) (..honestly I do like the story but I mostly play it for the snarky tarts all around the dialogues )
Melody ( Haven't played yet but heard sweet things about it )
False Hero (Corruption, but it's a cute corruption and the twins:love:*making room for Tiffany:love: and her mother:love: :love:*)
University of Problems ( University of babes and problems )
Rebirth ( You're dead cold...literally )
Amnesia ( Memories...memories...lewd memories )
Becoming A Rock Star
Acting Lessons (...Just kidding...or...am I ?...just kidding....or...it's a loop...)
Measuring My Cum ( ******** )
Being A Dik (You kow that game too ?...come here...* high fives * )
College Kings ( :KEK: :KEK: )

..........All right, You got me. I lied when I said couple more. Half of them are like my favorites and for the rest...they are really good too. You should try them.

I'll add more incase I forgot and haven't mentioned or left out from my "favorites".

Thanks for sharing your list. New to all these AVN games so SG is one of my favourites. Acting Lessons got me into the genre. The story and visuals are top notch and the developer can put more focus on one game rather than two.

Which brings me to the question if anyone can share (here or DM) their favourites AVN games that's completed? I've got a feeling that most of these Patreon AVN games will eventually stop without a proper end to the story.

Maybe we should start a Crowdfunding to take over Summer's Gone and hire Ocean Lab lol

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
ok so, this concept really got to me but i was feeling kind of lazy and decided to give it another go at it!

hope you enjoy my newest fanction dedicated to homemade and Darkdevil66 and ofc Vidal the king of Pervert

MC: Yo Bella, your door was opened, and I let myself in!
MC: you really should lock your doors, safe neighbourhood but still…
PML: who the fuck are you?
MC: who the fuck are you 3 guys?
P.M.L: we are working, yo blonde beach bimbo I told you that cuck husbands pay extra!
Bella: Humph *Crying*
MC: working… hey?
MC: hey burly dude number 1 is her teeth hurting you?
Peter: nahh all good! I am Peter by the way!
MC: no? Bella, you are a vengeful twat!
MC: yo burly dude number 2! is that pussy any good?
Mark: excellent, better than my daughters! Pleasure to meet you, name´s Mark!
MC: Oh, OK better than your daughters...
Mark: what?
MC. nahh i do not judge!
MC. Yo skimpy dude...
Luke: I am not frail man!
MC: yes, you are also burly but compared with your 2 friends you are kind of the smallest!
Luke: they are not my friends, that’s my grandfather on the mouth and my father on her pussy! The name´s Luke you seem to be a cool dude!
MC. Oh, really? not your friends, got it! your grandfather and your father...
Luke: stop judging us!
MC. well a family that fucks together gets sticky together!
Luke: yeah, not many people with family values nowadays!
MC. so her ass ... too much friction?
Luke: not really, it’s like she did this before!
MC: oh, great to hear, you know i was the one that trained her!
Luke: You know as the ass man of the team when there are excoriations it can be dangerous! Proctitis is a real danger and most times the customers hate the usage of condoms!
Luke: good job!
MC: you are welcome!
MC: hey Bella, why are you crying?
Bella: mfhuuuuh challhpuliche *Crying*
MC: what?
Bella: pffuuhhhh shavemhe *Crying*
MC: Hey peter, can you get your dick out of her mouth?
Peter: Dude I am working here
MC: come on!
Peter: Ok
MC. you seemed to be enjoying yourself until i showed up!
Bella: call the police they are raping me you cunt! *Crying*
MC. do not worry and no need for excuses, i knew you were a slut from the 1st moment i saw you!
Bella: They broke in and just started rapping me, its not a game please save me! *Crying*
MC. hey, just because I dropped you over Sasha no need to create stories to get my sympathy!
MC: how would they have gotten the key to your house?
MC: they even parked their pickup truck properly, not to mention they had to have the code to the gate
Bella: *crying* I do not know, please save me, they are hurting me bad, I am sorry for ever miss treating you, but this is non consensual
Bella: you autistic idiot, please save me! It hurts!
Mark: come on, you payed for this!
MC: it’s just sad that i was the one who had to break you in...
MC: you did not even knew not to use teeth during mouth action....
Bella: Please, call the poliche! *Crying*
Peter: this is weird!
Mark: totally, breaking the immersion!
Luke: dudes, I am losing steam here!
MC: yeah yeah yeah, Bella gezz come on,
Bella: why did you not came sooner? *Crying*
MC: it’s just that Sasha has been keeping me so busy and occupied i have no time for you!
Bella: fuck Sasha, call the cops dam it, my poor ass is ruined! *Crying*
MC: Fuck Sasha?
Bella: yes, call the cops, dammit! Are you stupid? If you love me, save me now, please! Don´t you love me? *Crying*
MC: you really want me to answer that?
Bella: no, I want you to call the police! *Crying*
MC: But they seem such nice dudes, see they even stopped now!
Bella: What am I to you? You see 3 dudes raping me and your instinct is to make friends? Do you even care about me? *Crying*
MC: Ok, you are like pasta... good enough for when nothing better is available...
Bella: right now, I do not care! CALL THE COPS DAMMIT! *Crying*
MC: do we really need to get the police involved?
Bella: Yes, please save me from these rapists and I will do anything you want *Crying*
MC: really? Nice, although i think i will pass on you and your 3 friends sauce thank you very much!
Bella: I do not care, CALL THE FUCKING COPS IDIOTS! *Crying*
Peter: and I lost my hard on, no way to shut her up now…
MC: so, what are you guys doing?
Mark: well we were hired to fulfil this crazy broad sex rape fantasy!
Bella: it´s not a fantasy, this is reality, you´re all going to Jail, assholes! *Crying*
Peter: hey calm down lady, we got the contract right here!
MC: this is … interesting! So, you were raping her because someone payed you to do it?
Mark: Of course, we are professionals not like those young ones who rape just for the pleasure of it! I tell you young one, rapist nowadays have no morals standards and have such low self esteem they do it for free!
Luke: totally father, and then women complain about not being properly raped! You get what you pay for ladies!
Bella: but I did not pay for it! *Crying*
Bella: you must believe me MC, I would never do anything like this, I love you, this is just sickening! *Crying*
Mark: then why do we have this bank transfer here for 10.000 dollars?
Bella: That is how you used the pedo´s money? To have me rape, you’re an asshole.
MC: like I would ever spend a dime on you!
Peter: Ok, this does it! Going to call Carmencita, if someone fucked up my lawyer will have a fucking field day on their asses!
Peter: Yo, Carmencita wtf, the woman you sent us over to the house says she did not pay for shit!
Carmencita: ¡Pedro mi caro, mira al contracto otra vez!
Peter: yes, it’s right here number 12 dumb blondes hill, that’s the address!
Carmencita: ¡Ay, dios mío que trabajo solamente con idiotas! Esso es la morada del cliente, non la morada donde se ejecuta el contrato!
Peter: Mark you had Spanish in school talk to the dam foreigner lady!
Carmencita: I said you should check the address on the contract not the fucking address of the customer, you idiot!
Peter: hey, I call it service quality! If the lady knows we are coming it loses half of the excitement!
Carmencita: you dumbfuck, you forgot what happened last time? We had to spend a fortune keeping you idiots out of jail!
Carmencita: ¡dios mío que es imposible de encontrar violadores profesionales hoy en día!
Mark: and she is back to Spanish! Here Luke you talk to her!
Peter: Miss Amber?
Bella: My name is Isabella you creep! *Crying*
Peter: I am truly sorry It was an innocent mistake, here have this voucher that will cut off 90% of all your future raping and sexual fantasy needs you may order from sexscapades.com!
Bella: wtf is that? *Crying*
Mark: it´s the company we work for…
Bella: Fuck you assholes I am going to ruin you and your company!
Luke: well if you do that, whoever Amber van Halen name is will have to be divulged, not to mention this entire mess including the video we are making would have to be made public…
MC: Bella, let me handle this!
Bella: *Crying* so I am just supposed to let the assholes that raped me get away with it? *Crying*
MC: If you want to protect your mother? Sadly yes! But hey this voucher can come in handy in dealing with some motherfuckers!
Mark: Hey
Peter: Not cool dude!
Luke: I do not care; I am the son of my sister…
Peter: come on Son I told you I was drunk…
Bella: Alabama much?
Mark: we are from Georgia, why everyone thinks that all incest happens in Alabama?
MC: brand recognition, I guess?
Mark: probably, they do have a very strong state marketing department!
Luke: idiot, be proud of your state!
Mark: its that dumb job all over again Father!
Peter: come on we all make mistakes, but in the end, we forgive each other! That’s what family is for right kids?
MC: All your names are from apostles of the church?
Mark: yes, we are a very religious family!
MC: and this line of work?
Peter: Look we started back in the 30´s with great grandfather, jobs are hard to find, and this keeps food on the table, so please do not judge!
MC: as stated I do not judge, in reality I kind of envy you guys, you seem to have nice hours you get to work with your family members and you seem to do what you truly enjoy!
Mark: it´s not all the dream that everyone would make you believe; I mean we can only rape crazy bitches who can afford it… and its not the best way to make friends!
Luke: or meet girls, that was an awkward conversation with my girlfriends’ father when he asked me what I did for a living!
MC: I think I can empathise with your struggle!
Bella: CAN SOMEONE PLEASE UNTIE ME ALREADY!
Peter: sure, thing miss, sorry once more, hey Mark nice hogtie you got here!
Mark: thanks father I learned from the best!
Luke: father perhaps we should retire Grandfather Peter?
Luke: last time that nice doctor lady asked for a R1 and we three went and did a R3 on her…
MC: what’s that?
Luke: it´s the work designation R stands for rapist and the number is the amount of rapists for the action!
Luke: gramps here fucked up, so we had to share the income from a R1 for a 3 man´s team!
MC: that sucks!
Mark: indeed, I mean we put in the work… I just felt ripped off!
Peter: Come on, we got to meet that nice lady! What was her name again?
Mark: Nojiko, and she is a doctor she helped poor Luke handling his proctitis situation!
Bella: What’s a proctitis?
Luke: girl you do not want to know that, when you use your dick on an ass and there is some sort of injury on the dick… faecal matter can enter the bloodstream and get infected and…
Bella: ffs dude, 1st you rape my ass and now you rape my mind?
Mc: your fault for asking lady!
MC: Nojiko? That is my mother’s name!
Peter: that´s where you got your good manners and charm off, tell her we love her very much!
Mark: But she was Asian, and you are….
MC: what?
Luke: not Asian?
MC: hey, your grandfather is white your father is clearly Hispanic, and you are clearly black, and you come with racist bullshit?
Peter: Come on Son ease up; in our family we do not discriminate!
Mark: we rape!
Luke: So, grandfather how long we still have to finish the job?
Peter: let me check… 25 minutes?
Mark: what’s the job address?
Peter: Dumb blonde hill number 12
Bella: that is where we are you stupid fucker!
Luke: give me your phone gramps!
Luke: Ok high-class whore hotel downtown by the tennis club!
Peter: How do you check that?
Luke: See here grandfather, pick the job description instead of just going for the picture of the target!
Peter: makes no sense to me, back in the days we just had a black and white photo and we managed, dam computers ruined everything!
Mark: Come on father, you adjusted well to computers, just got to adjust to cell phone technology!
Luke: IT´S A SMART PHONE DAMMIT!
Peter: Now son do not get angry at your father for helping your grandfather!
Luke: But I said it 100 times already!
MC: Dude I am an orphan; be thankful you still got a father and a grandfather!
Luke: Sorry father, you know I love you right?
Mark: and I love you son, even before you were born, I loved the way I raped your mother!
Peter: So young MC want to join us and go down to rape Amber?
MC: not sure it´s my thing!
Mark: Come on some work experience on your bones can not hurt!
Luke: yeah dude, and we can hang out afterwards, you would not believe how hard it is to make friends around my age when people discover what I do for a living!
Bella: well that and you being black, racism…
Mark: do not assume racism when stupidity explains it better young missy!
Peter: yeah, I had the same issues as my grandkid, people can be such bigots against rapist, we are just like everyone else!
PML: Amber van Halen, Puff a Train, Puff a Train, Noisy Little puff a train, If you are going to the sea, Puff a train, Oh! please take me, Puff- puff- puff, Ssh- ssh- ssh, Puff -Puff- puff, Ssh-ssh-ssh, Ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh! …
MC: what`s that?
Luke: we are getting hyped to go and do our job!
Bella: which is?
Mark: Come on Join us MC!
MC: Ok, how do we sing this?
PLM+MC: Puff a Train, Puff a Train, Noisy Little puff a train, If you are going to the sea, Puff a train, Oh! please take me, Puff- puff- puff, Ssh- ssh- ssh, Puff -Puff- puff, Ssh-ssh-ssh, Ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh! … WE´RE GONNA RUN A TRAIN ON AMBER VAN HALEN… Puff a Train, Puff a Train, Noisy Little puff a train, If you are going to the sea, Puff a train, Oh! please take me, Puff- puff- puff, Ssh- ssh- ssh, Puff -Puff- puff, Ssh-ssh-ssh, Ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh-ssh! … WE´RE GONNA RUN A TRAIN ON AMBER VAN HALEN…
Bella: bunch of idiots, I feel so violated! Why does my ass keeps getting wrecked by assholes?
Bella: And does my mother really enjoys this kind of hard shit?

outside

MC: really cool pick up!
Peter: it´s just our work car, i drive a Mercedes sl500 my son here drives a BMW i500 and my grandson got himself a very nice Audi tt
Mark: Yeah dude it pays quite well!
MC: then why do you drive an old pick up?
Luke: it´s like when you work in a restaurant and you got to use the penguin suit man!
Luke: If you want to be in the raping industry an old rusty pick up, overalls and long beard is our penguin suit!
tumblr_inline_nsb5wsedpj1qdivhy_500.gif

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
actually after writting it i kind of felt bad about it!

it does not work on a fundamental basis! i am considering deleting it!

even if i was to work and make it a better woven story the fundamental basis of a non consensual brutal 3 way rape does not vibe well with me! i would need to remove Bella crying which is one of the things that makes me cringe and work better on a few other aspects but even then its too much NTR for those who are into Bella...

you are probably right this fanfiction is shit indeed, there are a few aspects that are funny or that could be better worked to make them more comedic but at the basis its not a fun story but a traumatic event!

most of my other fanfiction even the brutal rapes that were done by the MC are kind of consentual in terms of Bella wanting to get close to him and enduring bad treatment... like if she choose to do it, in this specific one as her freedom of choice is removed it becomes a totally non consentual thing!

even the end of the clif hanger she being forced to have no revenge for it as a way to protect her mothers good name makes it all too realistic!

actually several parts of this story are parts of biographies of what can go wrong when working as a male in the sex industry!

there are hundreds of funny stories like people getting adresses wrong, VD´s, wrong idenTITTIES husbands trying to furfill wife´s fantasies and all going to shit,

So to those that felt wronged by this story... i was the 1st one to feel wronged by it its a crude and baddly done attempt at funny possibility that does not work... fuck i doubt it even works for people who enjoy NTR or even rape roleplay!

my apologies!

-- 1stº edit ---

for instance blaming it all on a senile old man, when he admited that he used to work just based on pictures means he would have done it on purpose!
So a no go!
it would it would also poke fun at the inter race marriages and relationships in the united states since this specific family would be one of the most progressive one´s since when the kids where born society saw these types of relationships as non acceptable thus the white grandafther married an hispanic woman (or raped her...) when it was badly seen and his sort of hispanic son did the same with a black woman when such relationships where badly seen!

the joke would be on the contrast of a typical religious and conservative family as the religious names indicate against the actions that they took in life which would place them at the forefront of what progressive ideals stand for in terms of individual freedom of choice to engage with whomever you so wish to!

even their entire idea of every relationship equating to rape is quite progressive actually!

there is also a few other aspects of how race relationships kids and what a family stands for in today´s society based on their class or perceived class!
their income would be top tier, but their work attire puts them at the lowest ranks of society!
reminds me of a friend of mine that works in a bank as to wear suit and tie everyday, while the really rich people just use shirts or sweaters and do not give a crap! and yet for society the sucefull one´s are the suit and tie and not the sweater and baggy trousers dudes who only work for fun!
this is extandable to a certain degree in the cars they drive and their "work" vehicule contrast, meaning that all work enviroment professional and ethics is performative and does specifically indicates a persons ethics!

in many ways we know this as people who work in the serviçe industry are either the most carefree in the world or the total opposite with the darkest shadow one can imagine! for instance the example of nurses who when they are good its rarely down to their professional skills but their extreme soft skills in caring for others and yet amongst the worst criminals in the world are the nurses known as the dark angels, psychopats that take out their pacients just because they can find excuses in the dosages or because they can steal parts of very expensive medication to sell on the black market turning a profit on the literal pain of those who are unable to defend themselves!

please do not confuse the dark angels with the white angels (and no this is not a racist perjurative observation) since the white angels do indeed also kill their pacientes, but they do so in clinical situations where the pacient of their own free will and in full capacity of their menthal abilities ask them for help to comit euthanasia/suicide!

its all in this text i created and yet it fails on the fundamental aspect of even if it jokes with current stigmas the basis of it is still wrong!

so as you can see behind such a simple text there is a vast array of knowledge that is put into it ... but as the comunist economical theory of value is a bust so does a text that as all these underlines and so much background fails in the simple fact that it does not add value due to a fundamental flaw!

could i recover it? probably but the work needed would not justify the end result, all the best jokes are done all it would achieve would make it more tolerable without adding anything new! could others do it? that is the reason why i have not removed it yet! there are some good quips and some jokes underneath the surface on the subtext that can be used on other works!

so the text fails but we can scuffle it for parts since parts of it are actually brilliant!

-- 2º edit--

the most stupid part in all of this is... it took 3 and half hours to writte it down!

all my other fanfiction took me beteween 5 minutes and half an hour, so basically i wasted 3.5 hours to write shit when normally and in an organic way i can writte far better shit in 1/7 of the time!

Last edited:

operamini

Sep 2, 2019
God, wish I could fast forward the time dang it.
They made a movie about that, it ends up not being fun at all.
Anyone know anything similar with good MC and great story?
Outside the multiple others recommended, i would also recommend:
Retrieving the Past (bad ass MC)
PineFalls (writer gets stuck)
SandStorm (Egypt=cool)
Snowstorm (as one would guess from the same team that did SandStorm, Vikings=Cool)
Element 174 (future depends on yo dick)
Hardtimes(poor to mafia)

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes