noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
the last update was so long ago i actually forgot what's the usual cycle of update of this game! i absolutely love bella the life feels empty without her :ROFLMAO:
i'm not trying to trigger anyone, just asking a general question. also, does ocean make games as a job or part time? couldn't find that in his patreon description.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
the last update was so long ago i actually forgot what's the usual cycle of update of this game! i absolutely love bella the life feels empty without her :ROFLMAO:
i'm not trying to trigger anyone, just asking a general question. also, does ocean make games as a job or part time? couldn't find that in his patreon description.
Last update was ~6 months ago. Usual cycle was >~6 months, he does it full time but also developes a second game Where it all began. He got around >1300 still renders for this update already. The next release will still take a few months probably.

noman hossain

Mar 4, 2018
Last update was ~6 months ago. Usual cycle was >~6 months, he does it full time but also developes a second game Where it all began. He got around >1300 still renders for this update already. The next release will still take a few months probably.
ah so he does it for full time, good to know.
yes, i'm well aware of his other game, but not really into that game for some reason
mostly wait for summer's gone, and if i recall correctly the last update was in august right? so already passed the usual cycle.
thanks for replying much appreciated

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
I notice that people who rating the game complain about dark path. Those people should shut up and wait until the end because they never knew what will happen at the end. Yes they have the right to express their opinion but can they want until end of the game? I mean when the game is completed. I, myself, see how the game lead to light at the end of the game. Get a fucking grip people geez.
What, you think people should wait for this to complete, which at his current rate could take 10+ years before reviewing?

He will keep stretching it out as long as he can keep milking Patreons because he needs multiple PC's costing the equivalent of family cars to make a VN

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
What, you think people should wait for this to complete, which at his current rate could take 10+ years before reviewing?

He will keep stretching it out as long as he can keep milking Patreons because he needs multiple PC's costing the equivalent of family cars to make a VN
Did you hit your head on a doorknob when going to stand up while also there was some pizza in your mouth and ended up choking for like a whole minute?...It happened to me once and right after I was the whiniest idiot in my neighborhood for the next 2 hours. Plus another 10 hours.

If so, we should get together over a coffee and laugh about it. Perhaps, the barista would be hot and we might whistle at her ass, what do you say?...If we're lucky, she wouldn't even mind us pinching her ass a little too. Gotta make up for making us wait for a whole extra minute for our coffee. The Free Coffee House sucks.

Last edited:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Did you hit your head on a doorknob when going to stand up while also there was some pizza in your mouth and ended up choking for like a whole minute?...It happened to me once and right after I was the whiniest idiot in my neighborhood for the next 2 hours. Plus another 10 hours.

If so, we should get together over a coffee and laugh about it. Perhaps, the barista would be hot and we might whistle at her ass, what do you say?...If we're lucky, she wouldn't even mind us pinching her ass a little too. Gotta make up for making us wait for a whole extra minute for our coffee. The Free Coffee House sucks.
You can make up whatever fantasy you like, I will stick to facts. I was a Patreon of his for a while, every post was basically a pledge for more money to upgrade, he gets the top of the line 3090 but decides he still wants more.

Apr 30, 2021
Oh what is this main character, emo wannabe macho?? It looks like the guy who ruins the houseparty by playing the guitar because the girls are having a good time with other people and... is he intentionally autistic? I feel like it should have a tag if so

It's really hard to not see the game as a parody when he's on screen

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh what is this main character, emo wannabe macho?? It looks like the guy who ruins the houseparty by playing the guitar because the girls are having a good time with other people and... is he intentionally autistic? I feel like it should have a tag if so

It's really hard to not see the game as a parody when he's on screen
and this is your 5th post? dude you sure love making friends don´t you? attention whoring much? do tell us how that works out for you in the end!

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
It happened to me once and right after I was the whiniest idiot in my neighborhood for the next 2 hours. Plus another 10 hours.
Why do you assume people did not think that before that happened to you?

Also you assume people stoped considering you the whiniest idiot in your neighborhood after those 10 hours had passed?

because occham´s razor dictates that they just learned to lie better to spare your feelings ... just saying!

That reminds me of my last battle with Ayhsel i was so pissed at him that i clearly told him! "only one of us is leaving this battleground alive!"
and only one of us did... he is a freaking chocolat undead! Although last time i did cut off one of his hair locks and Vidal the king of Pervert picked it up and was like...
yey chocolat, then he put it in his mouth and his face went all weird and he turned green and started to throw up...
i am begining to suspect that chocolat vampire is what he calls himself but in reality... it´s not chocolat it just looks like chocolat!
It would explain the smell tough... although that does bring a sour point to my cold black heart...
i always assumed it was because he shitted himself when facing me in battle but now... perhaps he is just what he is!

Your momma says I taste delicious...

Seriously, I told you to stop licking random frogs you find on the street.. they make you hallucinate badly apparently!
i do not!
i use pills and they are lab controlled, although they do tend to come with a warning that its just for me... seems mine require extra dosing that in others could be lethal... but i have grown a certain level of resistance it seems!

Also really your momma? my momma´s over 70 dude so get your head out of the gutter already!

besides i am waiting on Vidal the king of Pervert to reply and say it´s because you are like 95% pure coccoa without any added sugars... although in latin languages coco can be translated as shit or cocconut... guess it depends!

but come on you gotta have a better comeback right?

I CAN imagine it with you all idiots in it. Vidal NEVER comes off from his armor, Ahysei changes his royal attire every 10 minutes and you never lay down your sword even when you're asleep....not even when you're intimate with Sasha.
hey, she never drops the dagger either, she just enjoys going at it with blades against each others throats... she says it makes it more exciting and makes us work harder on our need for self control!

me i just get to enjoy sheeting my "blade" in her "scarbbard" in and out in and out in and out, giving that shit some wear just to ensure she is not going anywhere!

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

Also you assume people stoped considering you the whiniest idiot in your neighborhood after those 10 hours had passed?

because occham´s razor dictates that they just learned to lie better to spare your feelings ... just saying!

That reminds me of my last battle with Ayhsel i was so pissed at him that i clearly told him! "only one of us is leaving this battleground alive!"
and only one of us did... he is a freaking chocolat undead! Although last time i did cut off one of his hair locks and Vidal the king of Pervert picked it up and was like...
yey chocolat, then he put it in his mouth and his face went all weird and he turned green and started to throw up...
i am begining to suspect that chocolat vampire is what he calls himself but in reality... it´s not chocolat it just looks like chocolat!
It would explain the smell tough... although that does bring a sour point to my cold black heart...
i always assumed it was because he shitted himself when facing me in battle but now... perhaps he is just what he is!

Seriously, I told you to stop licking random frogs you find on the street.. they make you hallucinate badly apparently!

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

Jvjzgv.gif
When you say battle it always reminds me of that medieval role-playing game called Laire from the movie "Role Models".
I CAN imagine it with you all idiots in it. Vidal NEVER comes off from his armor, Ahysei changes his royal attire every 10 minutes and you never lay down your sword even when you're asleep....not even when you're intimate with Sasha.

Apparently his momma has bad taste. Not bad, just bad.

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
You can make up whatever fantasy you like, I will stick to facts. I was a Patreon of his for a while, every post was basically a pledge for more money to upgrade, he gets the top of the line 3090 but decides he still wants more.
So was I. The only other Adult Visual Novels I can think of in the same stratosphere as Summer's Gone are Being a DIK and City of Broken Dreamers. They both have a lot more production-wise and still bring forth their updates in a comparable time frame to Oceans(the point is that Oceans is able to keep up with these guys despite having much less). The quality of Summer's Gone is top-notch. That quality is not easy to produce... especially with as few resources as Ocean has.

Despite him having that 3090, it's not enough to push out a chapter's worth of renders and whatnot in a time frame that pleases everyone. Furthermore, he'll realistically need a lot more(money and hardware) if this AVN is truly going to be around 30 chapters. Baby steps, as they say. I'll assume he has a checklist of sorts for what he needs in order to work on this AVN efficiently. All major developers in this genre(Adult Visual Novels) have started out this way. This leads me to ask... why are you put off by the fact that he needs more? Do you know just how hard it is to develop an AVN like Summer's Gone? Did you expect the 3090 to suddenly be the end of all his problems developing this game? The best way I can put it right now is that it is but one hurdle in a long race. Don't pledge unless you're willing to be in it for the long haul

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes