AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
If you meant target date, then no. It hasn't been given one and likely never will be. It'll drop when it's finished and ready, but I can tell it's SOON.
Soon? I don't know about that, the next update will most likely be Where it all began ch 2 seeing that Ocean said it's more than 50% done and it will be equivalent to an update of SG in size. But it would be nice to have both updated soon tho.

Reactions: Everest Harrison

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Checking peoples post count to be an internet warrior because you dont like other people being allowed opinions. What a way to live your life.
And this is your 6th post ?...No offense, it sounds(is) retarded.

Correcting or pointing out stupidity should be welcomed with open arms, mate, nothing to be ashamed of.

You with me or reported me?...THAT FAST ?...Sigh...

This is a discussion thread. Your posts will be "checked"(read) and will be replied to show it's incorrections or stupidity that are present, mate. Any needed assistance regarding the game will be provided too.

If you wish to post a pure and fair paragraph that doesn't want to be disturbed, do it in the review tab. I know they are not same but that's how it works here. People often praise and complain about the game there, some rate it fairly.

Oh ! No no no...I don't consider your "5th post" as an opinion. It was straight up whining and complaining but WE "considered" it as a dumb opinion. That's right we are kind and generous when it comes to help the ignorant. If you're in need of any further assistance you can poke us here, mate. Operates 24/7.

Apr 30, 2021
And this is your 6th post ?...No offense, it sounds(is) retarded.

Correcting or pointing out stupidity should be welcomed with open arms, mate, nothing to be ashamed of.

You with me or reported me?...THAT FAST ?...Sigh...

This is a discussion thread. Your posts will be "checked"(read) and will be replied to show it's incorrections or stupidity that are present, mate. Any needed assistance regarding the game will be provided too.

If you wish to post a pure and fair paragraph that doesn't want to be disturbed, do it in the review tab. I know they are not same but that's how it works here. People often praise and complain about the game there, some rate it fairly.

Oh ! No no no...I don't consider your "5th post" as an opinion. It was straight up whining and complaining but WE "considered" it as a dumb opinion. That's right we are kind and generous when it comes to help the ignorant. If you're in need of any further assistance you can poke us here, mate. Operates 24/7.
Im pretty sure you dont know what youre replying to. Nothing youre saying here makes sense in the context of what I said or who I replied to. I can't really understand what your message is

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Vidal the king of Pervert
Warscared
Ahx
Homemade

SuspiciousofHomemade.png

Hmmmmmm,

My brothers, we have our differences but here is a newcomer who would walk amongst us without picking a tribe - without picking one girl!

We must bring this young newcomer into the fold and teach him the ways of "Summer's Gone" so he can make the right choice (Nami) when the time comes for him to give up his hedonistic harem ways. There are many harem games, and I love them, but "Summer's Gone" is about finding the One Girl! (Nami, of course)

As it was prophesized of old.....

One_Ring_inscription2.png

"One Girl (Nami) to rule them all, One Girl (Nami) to find them, One Girl (Nami) to bring them all, and in Simp-ness bind them"

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Warscared
Ahx
Homemade

View attachment 1682005

Hmmmmmm,

My brothers, we have our differences but here is a newcomer who would walk amongst us without picking a tribe - without picking one girl!

We must bring this young newcomer into the fold and teach him the ways of "Summer's Gone" so he can make the right choice (Nami) when the time comes for him to give up his hedonistic harem ways. There are many harem games, and I love them, but "Summer's Gone" is about finding the One Girl! (Nami, of course)

View attachment 1682745

"One Girl (Nami) to rule them all, One Girl (Nami) to find them, One Girl (Nami) to bring them all, and in Simp-ness bind them"
We can't make his choice for him. If he still wants to choose his crazy grandma then so be it.

Sep 3, 2020
Warscared
Ahx
Homemade

View attachment 1682005

Hmmmmmm,

View attachment 1682745

View attachment final_621f9944b2190f005969915c_898410.mp4

there exists no strength in the world of Simps now
:cry:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Checking peoples post count to be an internet warrior because you dont like other people being allowed opinions. What a way to live your life.
read again! i guess you misunderstood my post! if you do not get it and are unable to be self aware of what you did with this reply ....read again... and then again and again and one more time until you do! you assume malice where stupidity more easily explains it! even worse i am trying to provide you with a helping hand and some love... yes tough love but its still love!

so lets try again!

A little bird was flying south for the winter. It was so cold the bird froze and fell to the ground into a large field. While he was lying there, a cow came by and dropped some dung on him.

As the frozen bird lay there in the pile of cow dung, he began to realize how warm he was. The dung was actually thawing him out! He lay there all warm and happy, and soon began to sing for joy. A passing cat heard the bird singing and came to investigate.

Following the sound, the cat discovered the bird under the pile of cow dung, and promptly dug him out and ate him.

Moral of the story:

1. Not everyone who shits on you is your enemy
  2. Not everyone who gets you out of shit is your friend
  3. And when you’re in deep shit, it’s best to keep your mouth shut !
Warscared
Ahx
Homemade

View attachment 1682005

Hmmmmmm,

View attachment 1682745

damm dude you are even worse then Vidal the king of Pervert in these type of things... you are basically admitting Nami the soulless one is the end and the beginning of all our troubles!

me personally i prefer to shit on Bella... but read the story above!

there can be only one and that will be Sasha!

Besides 3 rings resisted the call of the one true ring, and i am saying that as i have a new Tolkien book to read the fall of gondollin... hope its worth it and not another ad hoc of the silmilarion, gonna be a bummer if it is but its not like it will be the 1st time i have been ripped off in such a way, to my shame... it will not even be the 15th time... but love is love an the lords of the rings one the 1st love that showed me high fantasy!

Last edited:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
damm dude you are even worse then Vidal the king of Pervert in these type of things... you are basically admitting Nami the soulless one is the end and the beginning of all our troubles!

me personally i prefer to shit on Bella... but read the story above!

there can be only one and that will be Sasha!

Besides 3 rings resisted the call of the one true ring, and i am saying that as i have a new Tolkien book to read the fall of gondollin... hope its worth it and not another ad hoc of the silmilarion, gonna be a bummer if it is but its not like it will be the 1st time i have been ripped off in such a way, to my shame... it will not even be the 15th time... but love is love an the lords of the rings one the 1st love that showed me high fantasy!
Anytime I see "Warscared quoted your post in the thread....." I get nervous. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I knew I was on thin ice with that one, :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Besides, I'm not afraid of a dangerous woman!:love::love:

I'll try to do better to glorify the Ruby Goddess, but I don't like putting down either of the other two main girls because
A) it's not really my style and
B) Nami is going to need handmaidens/ladies in waiting when she ascends the throne. :LOL::love:

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Kind of. He created around 2000 still renders in the last 6 months, last year he did around 1,500 in 6 months if my memory is correct.
Where did you get 2000? Latest info is 1300...so :unsure:

I'm currently 1300 still renders in and I'm around 200 to 300 renders away from finishing the "normal" part of the update. The one that isn't in the Tabletop session.
So the normal part of the update (excluded cinematics) is pretty much 85% done.
The Tabletop part is 45% done.

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes