Batmóvel

Jan 5, 2020
No.

The really Dark Path got removed because the scale of SG is so much bigger now.

There's so much stuff that will influence how even the "normal" path plays out. All the characters interact with each other, tons of optional rumors, lies, truths floating around which will alter the game.

And then adding a Dark path on top would just blow it out of proportion. As you probably only want to be bad sometimes or to specific people (Which is more or less already in the game.) And being bad to Person X, changes how Person Y perceives you. And then it influences Person B and C but not Person O cause you were nice to Person L.

And I don't want to ruin my mental health with the clusterfuck the Dark path would add. :)

I did run into trouble with the old WiAB and its 15+ secondary plotlines and SG has a much bigger cast of girls and storylines.

And also my vision of SG changed over the years. The beginning still had a very big lewd focus (Dark path, corruption, etc.) and it changed more to being a Love-story. (Romance, etc.)
You'll still get the chance to corrupt some people to a certain degree if you really want. (Dirtier fetishes, etc.)

Time will tell.
Ocean, can U post any preview of Mila ? PLLEASEE !!

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
New Dev-Log:

Chapter 4 - Dev Log #10
Hello,
Sorry for the slight delay of this Dev Log but I had to spontaneously fly across the country and had to take care of some personal concerns. (4 days trip)
Took me a day to fully regulate my dopamine and stress levels.

1. Tabletop cut
2. Current state
3. Improvements.

1. Tabletop cut
Well, so... There's something I will address today regarding the tabletop session.
I will be cutting it in half... Let me explain why.
So, at the moment I'm around 800 lines into the Tabletop session. For comparison, a normal update of mine with 1400-1600 renders is around 2000-2500 lines long.
The current Tabletop story is already 1700 lines long and I'm not even close to finishing the writing. Means... I'm going to cut it there and the group will just "stop" playing for the day and continue at a later point.
Another very big reason is that Daz isn't enough to visualize my vision. Daz can't destroy buildings, make epic action sequences, use particle systems to simulate a huge explosion + shockwave.
So yeah, I'll be cutting the Tabletop session at its current writing state. It will feel natural and won't be abrupt.
View attachment 1684368
That means around 800-900 lines are left for the tabletop session.
And I'll might actually wait until Blender to continue it so that my vision can actually be visualized.

2. Current State of Chapter 4.
The current state is that around 97% of the normal timeline is done. I'm currently creating some solo animations, etc.
Then I'll need to finish a smaller cinematic (35-40 seconds)
And then all that is left is the rest of the Tabletop session. Which are mostly stills.
View attachment 1684369
I think I have around 1600 stills atm + tons of animation renders.
View attachment 1684370

3. Improvements
As teased a few times before, I'm now going to elaborate a little on my personal improvements and give some numbers.
View attachment 1684371
Back in 2021, I used to create 7-15 renders a day and it often took forever to finish them. While I started working on myself after Chapter 3, it was still a long way to go.
A little backstory, I read a lot and I was reading a book called "The Comfort crisis." by Michael Easters
There was a point in the book that said something along the lines of: "You're just as good as your biggest limiter."
It got me thinking and I tried to localize my biggest limiter in terms of development.
After I found it and started to tackle it... The improvements were incredible.
I'll not say what the limiter was as it's private but damn.
Let me just give a number that blew my mind, even now... Looking back.
There was a day in February when I created 112 renders. On a single fucking day. (Took 3-4 days to render out.)
Those weren't easy to pose renders where just the head or an arm moves a little. It was at the Tennis scene with Nami, etc. A lot of Movement, adjustments to the light, and volumetrics.
During Chapter 3, I worked around 12-14 hours a day on the game and came out with 7-15 renders on average.
Now I work 6! hours a day and come out with 40-60 on average. (Quality increasing.)
I first did 3h of SG and 3h of WiAB a day but I didn't like the sudden switch. I now do 6h SG, the next day 6h WiAB, repeat.
I don't count "writing" as work time, as I find it very relaxing and often do it after the 6h of creating renders.
The changes I've applied over the past two months are incredible. And those 40-60 renders a day isn't made under pressure. It's actually relatively easy. (Except I have to build an environment.)

I keep telling it to other devs that I sometimes speak with.. The mindset you apply is so important. And the longer a dev works, the harder it is to keep it up as we humans like to cling to negative emotions.
Until you can actually detach from external dopamine releases, etc., and just flow through the work with a smile.
I, of course, won't make any promises ever again but I'll expect Chapter 4.5 to be a new record in development time.
TL:DR: I work much less but produce much more and my mind is as healthy as it can be.

I'm thinking about posting an average render/day at the end of each month to see how I'm doing. Animations still kinda ruin my productivity due to their test rendering phases, etc. But that's a Daz problem since they removed the "Save materials function" with the Iray Preview.

Well, I think this was all I wanted to say.
View attachment 1684372

Oh right, I also got the Custom Environment from Wibble. I'll showcase it in the next Dev Log.
And because you guys are the supporters and made this possible, the Environment will cost me 2000$. I think you should know about that.
But damn it's such a gigantic, unique, and great environment. An investment into the future of SG.

- Ocean
Thank you for the update and thank you for so many previews of the best girl - Nami!:love:

we holding out for a hero 'til the end of the night
they gotta be strong, and he's gotta be fast
And they gotta be fresh from the fight
yes we need a hero

we holding out for a hero 'til the morning light
they gotta be sure, and it's gotta be soon
And they gotta be larger than life
Larger than life
View attachment 1684391

Vidal you are a master and an inspiration!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Team Nami! Love is in the air tonight.:love::love::love: View attachment 1684418

While ALL OTHER TEAMS. :cry::cry:
View attachment 1684421
Fantastic my friend!!!!(y)(y)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Waaahtaa what are you doing? YOU WHERE SUPOSED TO BE MY SECRET WEAPON TO DEFEAT THE SIMPS! NOT JOIN THEM FFS!

well as Moltke said a plan never survives the contact with the enemy...

so much simping for Bella and Nami ... Anakin get the holy bath water of Sasha and prepare our lightsabers we got a simp infestation on isle 9, time to take care of the rodents and send them back to the sewers where they can praise their Bella´s and Nami`s away from the light of our sun and moon goddess Sasha!

Anakin wtf stop he is dead move on to the next...
what you mean you reached your quota?
you mean the Jedi temple thing?
1st of all those kids had it coming, just ask any school teacher!
and 2nd kids count has half not as a full person so...
your quota is half of what you think it is!
that´s the spirit hey look there its HogRocket
How do i know? he is the skinniest asshole here, just basically bones!
lets get him... OH GLORIOUS HONORABLE BATLE FOR SAHSA TO HELL AND BACK AND TO HELL AGAIN MY BROTHERS!
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER? TRUST IN SASHA YOUR MAGGOTS
INTO THE BREACH ONCE MORE, LETS US FILL THAT SLIT AND BREAK DOWN THAT GASH
BY SPREADING IT EVEN MORE!

Anyhow, Warscarred, you'll clean up all this mess yeah ?...or you'll face some strong sanctions, mate.
yeah i have a company for that... that shit costs a pretty penny, luckily those simps had full pockets but still not enough! can we just let them rot in there? it´s not like we use isle 9 that much! that was why they where gathering there! the space that is not ocupyed by the light and order falls to the darkness and chaos!

Last edited:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Waaahtaa what are you doing? YOU WHERE SUPOSED TO BE MY SECRET WEAPON TO DEFEAT THE SIMPS! NOT JOIN THEM FFS!

well as Moltke said a plan never survives the contact with the enemy...

so much simping for Bella and Nami ... Anakin get the holy bath water of Sasha and prepare our lightsabers we got a simp infestation on isle 9, time to take care of the rodents and send them back to the sewers where they can praise their Bella´s and Nami`s away from the light of our sun and moon goddess Sasha!

Anakin wtf stop he is dead move on to the next...
what you mean you reached your quota?
you mean the Jedi temple thing?
1st of all those kids had it coming, just ask any school teacher!
and 2nd kids count has half not as a full person so...
your quota is half of what you think it is!
that´s the spirit hey look there its HogRocket
How do i know? he is the skinniest asshole here, just basically bones!
lets get him... OH GLORIOUS HONORABLE BATLE FOR SAHSA TO HELL AND BACK AND TO HELL AGAIN MY BROTHERS!
DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER? TRUST IN SASHA YOUR MAGGOTS
INTO THE BREACH ONCE MORE, LETS US FILL THAT SLIT AND BREAK DOWN THAT GASH
BY SPREADING IT EVEN MORE!
That's a tonne of rodents to lay waste, hold off for now.
Let us watchers put on the earbuds first, don't wanna take in all that screeches of pitiful agony, better.

Nami simps die quick, thought their Goddess was the soulless one.

It's funny how Team Victoria works...they sure can move faster but not as fast as Sasha's lightning bolts. This is brutal and gory as fuck, all for Sasha's glory, they claim. Anyhow, Warscarred, you'll clean up all this mess yeah ?...or you'll face some strong sanctions, mate.

Bella simps are even worse than I thought, at least Nami minions had the dignity to die a quick peaceful death. What are they doing ?...Is this some kind of weird anime fighting spirit they think they have?...Coming back every time one of their limps fall off, screaming Bella and shit their pants at the same time. I guess we know who'll be cleaning up this mess as well.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
ROFL you guys are having way too much free time and fun with your waifus... OceanLab pls stop torturing them (us... me :HideThePain:) and release an update as fast as possible or you gonna lose a significant number of fans do to boredom & waifu wars :KEK:

Edit: Bah don't listen to them Victoria... lets show them how we roll!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
how do i install the walkthrough mod, ive done it to multiple games before by extracting to the game folder and it usually always works but for some reason its not working for this game?

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Warscared don't worry! I will always love our goddess, Sasha.:love::love: I will destroy/support all teams. I will not simp to any teams. Hahaaaa and you bastard look what u did to Team Bella.

View attachment 1685039
Really?...Poison?...Is this what Warscarred teaches you ? Poison your enemies ? and blame it on a freaking imp ? then letting him escape ? This is embarrassing and WAY low, even for Hogrocket. :LOL:

SKTN

May 9, 2018
how do i install the walkthrough mod, ive done it to multiple games before by extracting to the game folder and it usually always works but for some reason its not working for this game?
I had this problem when I installed incest patch BEFORE walkthrough mod or vice versa, I'm not sure.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Really?...Poison?...Is this what Warscarred teaches you ? Poison your enemies ? and blame it on a freaking imp ? then letting him escape ? This is embarrassing and WAY low, even for Hogrocket. :LOL:
no i always teach the path that will maximize your points stats or whatever it takes! normally that means a hard going full of dangers path!
Poisoning is usefull when there is nothing to be gained from your opponents but normally there is something to be gained or learned!

Oceanlab and Summer's Gone Release Date!!:cry::cry::cry:
View attachment 1687356
do not play with my heart! i must see Sasha once more! i mean i see her everyday in my dreams whispering sweet nothings to me... well she considers it very important and deep shit but me i just enjoy hearing her voice... unlike some Bella´s we could mention or some Mila we rather not even talk about!

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes