SKTN

May 9, 2018
wym by in a different order?
Nvm that, I remembered something. Did you download incest patch from lewdpatcher or from scrappy walkthrough mod page? Cuz regular version from lewdpatcher don't work with the mod, atleast for me. Apparently you need modded version of the patch. If you had it right in the first place then I don't what can be a problem.

Blackheartz_

Nov 18, 2020
Nvm that, I remembered something. Did you download incest patch from lewdpatcher or from scrappy walkthrough mod page? Cuz regular version from lewdpatcher don't work with the mod, atleast for me. Apparently you need modded version of the patch. If you had it right in the first place then I don't what can be a problem.
i dont use any incest patch, just trying to get walkthrough mod, but it doesnt work

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Brothers, I want to share with you a new rendering of the Goddess Bella by Out Of Ashes

View attachment 1687930
NERD... MUST GIVE WEDGIE!
No Lie this was my reaction when to FingerTypist
showed it to me on Discord

View attachment 1688802
simp, must cringe hard!

Also... on a serious note... is that like a middle class Bella? that kitchen is so regular average to poor white people cringe fest! i mean except for the microwave (because thats too much technology....) it almost seemed like my old deceased grandmothers kitchen including the tacky table clothor the wood knife holders and wood boards to cut the bread cheese and dried bloodwurst such as salami and jamon!

only thing missing is the cristal jar of water with some green herbs inside to make it "fresh" and the half globe net where you keep the cheese and dried blood sausage!

Also the render is good but... the camel toe is non existant, like she is not sexually aroused (and can you blame her if that is her kitchen... ffs if thats her kitchen her head is not on sex but how the hell is she gonna afford to pay for her next semester tuiton...)

Also the way she is sitting is a very defensive position and hides her best assets which are her tits... cause with a face like that she is sure as hell not gonna marry into wealth without pulling out her best assets and subject herself into more shit then the other girls are willing to!

Also her glasses not sure if thats a fashion statement or a 2nd hand store best deal! whatever it is it does not look good enough... and trust me i had such reading glasses once uppon a time... when i was 14 ... it was a fashion statement since it went very well with my freckles zips and pimples...

best feature is probably the neck scarf/band choke holder? since it insinuates she is ok into being choked during sex!

ROFL you guys are having way too much free time and fun with your waifus... OceanLab pls stop torturing them (us... me :HideThePain:) and release an update as fast as possible or you gonna lose a significant number of fans do to boredom & waifu wars :KEK:

Edit: Bah don't listen to them Victoria... lets show them how we roll!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i guess that is one way of smashing... i was unable to see the image until now...

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
NERD... MUST GIVE WEDGIE!
simp, must cringe hard!

Also... on a serious note... is that like a middle class Bella? that kitchen is so regular average to poor white people cringe fest! i mean except for the microwave (because thats too much technology....) it almost seemed like my old deceased grandmothers kitchen including the tacky table clothor the wood knife holders and wood boards to cut the bread cheese and dried bloodwurst such as salami and jamon!

only thing missing is the cristal jar of water with some green herbs inside to make it "fresh" and the half globe net where you keep the cheese and dried blood sausage!

Also the render is good but... the camel toe is non existant, like she is not sexually aroused (and can you blame her if that is her kitchen... ffs if thats her kitchen her head is not on sex but how the hell is she gonna afford to pay for her next semester tuiton...)

Also the way she is sitting is a very defensive position and hides her best assets which are her tits... cause with a face like that she is sure as hell not gonna marry into wealth without pulling out her best assets and subject herself into more shit then the other girls are willing to!

Also her glasses not sure if thats a fashion statement or a 2nd hand store best deal! whatever it is it does not look good enough... and trust me i had such reading glasses once uppon a time... when i was 14 ... it was a fashion statement since it went very well with my freckles zips and pimples...

best feature is probably the neck scarf/band choke holder? since it insinuates she is ok into being choked during sex!

i guess that is one way of smashing... i was unable to see the image until now...
hhey I bought that house for Bella and me

my brother Warscared never approved of anything I do he soo have to please but I guess that's brothers for you

even in combat training

no matter how many skills I've mastered Warscared like you could do better or if you can't walk up that hill
you can craw up the hill

you took too long crawing up the hill I ate all the food

but when it was Ayhsel
turn to train me I had more fun

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
but when it was Ayhsel
Warscarred's been irritated and giving wedgie to everyone lately. Rumor has it, someone from his team stole his only underpants Sasha gifted him a couple days ago and been looking to find him.:LOL:...Every single one of them.:ROFLMAO:

and I'm tired of crawling up the Hill ! Can I come too? We'll bully Ahysel into giving us more chocolate this time.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
hhey I bought that house for Bella and me

my brother Warscared never approved of anything I do he soo have to please but I guess that's brothers for you

even in combat training

no matter how many skills I've mastered Warscared like you could do better or if you can't walk up that hill
you can craw up the hill

you took too long crawing up the hill I ate all the food

but when it was Ayhsel
Warscarred's been irritated and giving wedgie to everyone lately. Rumor has it, someone from his team stole his only underpants Sasha gifted him a couple days ago and been looking to find him.:LOL:...Every single one of them.:ROFLMAO:

and I'm tired of crawling up the Hill ! Can I come too? We'll bully Ahysel into giving us more chocolate this time.
i feel so under apreciated! all you slackers want is to live an easy bored life while all i want is for you to be better, and yet you do not get better!

Also Ahx do not think i do not know it was you who stole the underpants and thats ok(if thats what you need to jerk off i am not judging...actually in this instance i am but i will pretend not to), i have no issue going freestyle but give me back Sasha soaked panties... and you better not have soiled the scent or i will pluck every last bit of hair from your body and have it rub with vinegear and salt afterwards!

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
This is a romance story first and foremost. The sexual content is going to come later
speak for yourself me and Sasha are doing it everynight and day 4-5 times a day... ofc its all in my imagination and i suspect there will be a bit of very akward moments once it goes from my imagination into the real deal, but we will manage, i mean is that not what love is all about? to conquer our fears and grow as a person holding hands and walking into the future in the safety and knowledge that our partner as our back as we love to look at her back side... i mean totally protecting her from lewd eyes... except our own but come on...

anyway sorry i have an interview to give i will be the front page of a new magazine called the rapist of today!
still gotta take the pictures and they are insisting on the overcoat and unshaved with nerdy pedo glasses... for a magazine called the rapist of today they sure are holding on to old stereotypes!

which are not even true 90% of all rapes (95% if we include female on male rapes... and yes those do exist! just ask my aunts or cousins, freaking hell, still better then them ripping off my checks by pinching them when i was like 5 or 6 but wierdly not by much!) are done by people who look like totally normal and are already acquaintences with their victims... like their own children or their daughters boyfriends (as is clearly over represented in several games here)!

i got a preview on their new highly antecipated article "gay for the stay? or just a new way of being inclusive for the prison wives!" - because prison rape is so over rated and over the top that what trully happens with the salad tossers and how its represented in today fiction is totally at odd´s, the vast majority of it is actually consensual (well if you consider that saying no will get you stabed is still non consensual sex... but hey, they had a choice to say no!)!

so sorry not much time atm!

JESUS! This thread is filled with comedy gold... and crazy people... and Warscared (this guy I tell ya is on another level of delusional crazy! :sneaky:)

Just joking... I hope you all are well and may my Ukraine brothers and sisters live in peace soon.
is it delusional if its done on purpose by an alter ego for comedic purposes ?

Last edited:

The Warden

Jun 25, 2017
Started as a good game, you can be a nice guy or a loathsome, after Chapter 1 MC is turning to an "avarage" MC (he is crying for strangers etc.). Dev is fucked up when he started, there ll be sex scene - short, animated. Sadly.
Good story, good characters, but ... could be better, nevermind.

Mr. Wise

May 6, 2018
Started as a good game, you can be a nice guy or a loathsome, after Chapter 1 MC is turning to an "avarage" MC (he is crying for strangers etc.). Dev is fucked up when he started, there ll be sex scene - short, animated. Sadly.
Dude, this is happens when you get out from your shell and meet new people and you get emotionally fucked up becuase this sudden changes make you feel strange and not to sure what to feal. mc is not going to be depressed in all scens, depression not something that stay with you all 24 hours, its just there, inside you and comes out suddenly.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Could've been better if you've mentioned it was your personal fucked up opinion.
Man, I thought that the release is a February but its march now?? Dont take offense im just wondering.
I can help with that. You see, YOU thought the release was going to be in February, now you think it's March when there is also a post little above yours says, it could even be in April. Savvy?

Sep 3, 2020
speak for yourself me and Sasha are doing it everynight and day 4-5 times a day... ofc its all in my imagination and i suspect there will be a bit of very akward moments once it goes from my imagination into the real deal, but we will manage, i mean is that not what love is all about? to conquer our fears and grow as a person holding hands and walking into the future in the safety and knowledge that our partner as our back as we love to look at her back side... i mean totally protecting her from lewd eyes... except our own but come on...

anyway sorry i have an interview to give i will be the front page of a new magazine called the rapist of today!
still gotta take the pictures and they are insisting on the overcoat and unshaved with nerdy pedo glasses... for a magazine called the rapist of today they sure are holding on to old stereotypes!

which are not even true 90% of all rapes (95% if we include female on male rapes... and yes those do exist! just ask my aunts or cousins, freaking hell, still better then them ripping off my checks by pinching them when i was like 5 or 6 but wierdly not by much!) are done by people who look like totally normal and are already acquaintences with their victims... like their own children or their daughters boyfriends (as is clearly over represented in several games here)!

i got a preview on their new highly antecipated article "gay for the stay? or just a new way of being inclusive for the prison wives!" - because prison rape is so over rated and over the top that what trully happens with the salad tossers and how its represented in today fiction is totally at odd´s, the vast majority of it is actually consensual (well if you consider that saying no will get you stabed is still non consensual sex... but hey, they had a choice to say no!)!

so sorry not much time atm!

is it delusional if its done on purpose by an alter ego for comedic purposes ?
View attachment final_61fbf06a5864e500c7f2afa6_917117.mp4

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
HUUU... just got a letter from my Sweet Sasha!

"warscared i write to you to tell of what as come to pass
so you may never doubt my love so...now,

has the island of the sea are laid in waste,
these Bella man away you have chased,
and you my wild wolf by daylight roams,
trough their deserted silent homes,
few had the bravery to now withstand,
the fury of your brave sword hand,
as helms burst and shields burst,
as fear on its balance filled the air,
the cries and the deaths terrific sound,
red flashing in the southern sky,
clear as flames have been brought high,
from fair Van Halen lofty towers,
unholy fires now laid them poor
and showns the house is now made silent rain
and in terror scour in forest and plain
seeking the forest as deep as a glen
to house with wolves and escape your man
but few are they who escaped to tell
for sorrow warn the people fell
the only captives from the fray
where lovely maidens lead away,
and in wild terror to the strand
down to your ships their length ban
the fairhaired girls are roughly driven
and their soft skins in iron riven...
the nami`s lay humbled
the Mila´s lay shunned
The Amber´s lay nude
and the Bella are laid to everyone!

such is the story of your conquest of SG my beloved warscared, i wrote these verses in your honor and to prove my love for you!
forever yours
Sasha"

FUCKING HELL MY GIRLS CAN WRITE POETRY!

Anyway this reminds me of the good old days, i had an enemy that i could not murder... i mean butcher... i mean kill in honorable duel without inciting the rest of my followers into open revolt, me being such an agreeable person i hate when my men do not love me so.... my poor bleeding heart forgive the treacherous cunt time and time again, then i gifted this brave warrior for all his "valor" one of my bravest housekarls, he was named Leroy Jenkins ... lets just say that i had planed an invasion into perfection... but the illiterate fools attacked 2 days too soon ... their entire host got crushed and killed and my enemies laughed at me over my defeat... they celebrated for 2 days when my main army caught them drunk and unprepared!

the idiots had assumed that the vanguard with Leroy was my main army and got drunk celebrating.... should not have sent all my wine and mead stocks with the vanguard....

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 506 Votes