Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
HUUU... just got a letter from my Sweet Sasha!

"warscared i write to you to tell of what as come to pass
so you may never doubt my love so...now,

has the island of the sea are laid in waste,
these Bella man away you have chased,
and you my wild wolf by daylight roams,
trough their deserted silent homes,
few had the bravery to now withstand,
the fury of your brave sword hand,
as helms burst and shields burst,
as fear on its balance filled the air,
the cries and the deaths terrific sound,
red flashing in the southern sky,
clear as flames have been brought high,
from fair Van Halen lofty towers,
unholy fires now laid them poor
and showns the house is now made silent rain
and in terror scour in forest and plain
seeking the forest as deep as a glen
to house with wolves and escape your man
but few are they who escaped to tell
for sorrow warn the people fell
the only captives from the fray
where lovely maidens lead away,
and in wild terror to the strand
down to your ships their length ban
the fairhaired girls are roughly driven
and their soft skins in iron riven...
the nami`s lay humbled
the Mila´s lay shunned
The Amber´s lay nude
and the Bella are laid to everyone!

such is the story of your conquest of SG my beloved warscared, i wrote these verses in your honor and to prove my love for you!
forever yours
Sasha"

FUCKING HELL MY GIRLS CAN WRITE POETRY!
BELLA WRITES POEM TOO!!

Vidal Come on brother! show them! :LOL::ROFLMAO:.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
BELLA WRITES POEM TOO!!

Vidal Come on brother! show them! :LOL::ROFLMAO:.
this may be your best joke yet!

Of course, following this example..... later on Warscared and Team Sascha get completely wiped from the face of the earth by the other teams...... :unsure: :unsure:
herm did you see the movie up until the end? Because that persian cunt did not just got his asscheek penetrated by a spartan spear he lost his entire army at Marathon the strenght of 10.000 Sashans suported by 30.000 helots... herm i mean free greeks ...aka as future helots.... kicked his 250.000 faggot Bellans and Namians teeth in and pushed their shit inn... and we all know that if there was a people up for pushing other dudes shit in were the greeks...

see thats the problem with you Namians... yes the Bellians get lost in translation and their clips always show the bad dudes ans they fail to realise the diference!

as for you Namians you always skip the ending... must be why Nami is so miserable you always lack the last 1-2 inches to finish the job... could also explain why you pick red heads overall... redheads are more sensitive to pain up to 95% then average girls so dudes with short of slick dicks over compensate by using the red heads... the souless ones... i guess its the devil playing into your insecurities!

Also all of this from a simple love poem?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

herm did you see the movie up until the end? Because that persian cunt did not just got his asscheek penetrated by a spartan spear he lost his entire army at Marathon the strenght of 10.000 Sashans suported by 30.000 helots... herm i mean free greeks ...aka as future helots.... kicked his 250.000 faggot Bellans and Namians teeth in and pushed their shit inn... and we all know that if there was a people up for pushing other dudes shit in were the greeks...

see thats the problem with you Namians... yes the Bellians get lost in translation and their clips always show the bad dudes ans they fail to realise the diference!

as for you Namians you always skip the ending... must be why Nami is so miserable you always lack the last 1-2 inches to finish the job... could also explain why you pick red heads overall... redheads are more sensitive to pain up to 95% then average girls so dudes with short of slick dicks over compensate by using the red heads... the souless ones... i guess its the devil playing into your insecurities!

I'll admit I haven't seen the movie since it came out, but Leonidas.....um....."Team Sascha" still get's killed in a rain of arrows, I do remember that.

Nami was reading some Robert Burns (unlike the blondes, she's quite a cultured scholar) and after Sascha's pitiful poetry she fired this off to Team Nami:

Oh my hair is like a red, red rose
That's newly sprung in June;
My love for you is a melody
That's sweetly played in tune

So fair art thou, my handsome Lad
So deep in love am I;
I know you love me too my dear,
Those bitches gonna cry

The other teams, you see my dear,
Will quiver and then cum
When in hot pants I show my rear
And display my pert round bum

Oh, fare thee well my only Love!
I have these girls to rule
Whip in hand with silken glove
To beat them like a mule!

NamiWhip.png

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I'll admit I haven't seen the movie since it came out, but Leonidas.....um....."Team Sascha" still get's killed in a rain of arrows, I do remember that.

Nami was reading some Robert Burns (unlike the blondes, she's quite a cultured scholar) and after Sascha's pitiful poetry she fired this off to Team Nami:

So deep in love am I;
Those bitches gonna cry

Will quiver and then cum

View attachment 1695633
love the poem but her face holding a whip... it reminds me of my old deceased grandmother 1st time she held a cell phone not sure what the fuck was that cute plastic rectangular thing!

she is so unsure and insecure on what she is supposed to do with that!

Also that poem is for peace times. not sure if you looked around but this is waifus war so we all know Nami is gonna run and bail on you and get preggers and beg for her unborn child life!

you know your girl as not an ounce of dominatrix in her, she would probably be more comfortable being tied to an X and being whipped then actually doing the whipping... not to mention she would probably love the attention if it was done publicly but even privately she is such a slut that she feels great being put in her place as a pain toy for the enjoyment of her betters!

Besides she is the MC`S sister, Nojiko will not like the incest aspect of things!

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020

No, Sashans get wiped out at Battle of Thermopylae.

It was united forces of Namians, Bellans and other SG teams, who defeated army of horny fappers at battle of Marathon and saved SG from their demand of stupid fapping content.

We will never forget your sacrifice to protect this game as story based with proper relationship building and we will compose ballad about your glorious death.

Sep 3, 2020
HUUU... just got a letter from my Sweet Sasha!

"warscared i write to you to tell of what as come to pass
so you may never doubt my love so...now,

has the island of the sea are laid in waste,
these Bella man away you have chased,
and you my wild wolf by daylight roams,
trough their deserted silent homes,
few had the bravery to now withstand,
the fury of your brave sword hand,
as helms burst and shields burst,
as fear on its balance filled the air,
the cries and the deaths terrific sound,
red flashing in the southern sky,
clear as flames have been brought high,
from fair Van Halen lofty towers,
unholy fires now laid them poor
and showns the house is now made silent rain
and in terror scour in forest and plain
seeking the forest as deep as a glen
to house with wolves and escape your man
but few are they who escaped to tell
for sorrow warn the people fell
the only captives from the fray
where lovely maidens lead away,
and in wild terror to the strand
down to your ships their length ban
the fairhaired girls are roughly driven
and their soft skins in iron riven...
the nami`s lay humbled
the Mila´s lay shunned
The Amber´s lay nude
and the Bella are laid to everyone!

such is the story of your conquest of SG my beloved warscared, i wrote these verses in your honor and to prove my love for you!
forever yours
Sasha"

FUCKING HELL MY GIRLS CAN WRITE POETRY!

Anyway this reminds me of the good old days, i had an enemy that i could not murder... i mean butcher... i mean kill in honorable duel without inciting the rest of my followers into open revolt, me being such an agreeable person i hate when my men do not love me so.... my poor bleeding heart forgive the treacherous cunt time and time again, then i gifted this brave warrior for all his "valor" one of my bravest housekarls, he was named Leroy Jenkins ... lets just say that i had planed an invasion into perfection... but the illiterate fools attacked 2 days too soon ... their entire host got crushed and killed and my enemies laughed at me over my defeat... they celebrated for 2 days when my main army caught them drunk and unprepared!

the idiots had assumed that the vanguard with Leroy was my main army and got drunk celebrating.... should not have sent all my wine and mead stocks with the vanguard....
oh yeah that's nothing

you can keep your poems

Bella and I show our affection with gifts and mementos

and our actions

look at this Bella gave me this for our anniversary it's a dog collar and chain with my name on it engrave in gold

now that's love

and look what I gave Bella for our anniversary it's a new Whip and that's real leather

Bella can kill a fly on my ear with that whip

look at this broken champagne bottle

Bella got drunk she thought I was flirting with another girl
there was no other girl I was looking for boots on a mannequin to

buy for her

anyway she tried to kill me with a broken champagne bottle

and the whole time I was thinking I have to marry this girl

she must really love me if she's willing to kill me

god i am the luckiest man on earth

when she realized it was a mannequin

she started to kiss me

well basically she fuck my brains out

I miss her so much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
love the poem but her face holding a whip... it reminds me of my old deceased grandmother 1st time she held a cell phone not sure what the fuck was that cute plastic rectangular thing!

she is so unsure and insecure on what she is supposed to do with that!

Also that poem is for peace times. not sure if you looked around but this is waifus war so we all know Nami is gonna run and bail on you and get preggers and beg for her unborn child life!

you know your girl as not an ounce of dominatrix in her, she would probably be more comfortable being tied to an X and being whipped then actually doing the whipping... not to mention she would probably love the attention if it was done publicly but even privately she is such a slut that she feels great being put in her place as a pain toy for the enjoyment of her betters!

Besides she is the MC`S sister, Nojiko will not like the incest aspect of things!
She doesn't need to scowl and snarl, she's not a dominatrix - she's a warrior. She uses the whip on unworthy opponents like a surgeon uses a scalpel. Many people have wondered where Sascha got that scar......

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
She doesn't need to scowl and snarl, she's not a dominatrix - she's a warrior. She uses the whip on unworthy opponents like a surgeon uses a scalpel. Many people have wondered where Sascha got that scar......
herm about sasha scar... i can assure you it was not Nami... so do not try to create myths where they are not there!

No, Sashans get wiped out at Battle of Thermopylae.

It was united forces of Namians, Bellans and other SG teams, who defeated army of horny fappers at battle of Marathon and saved SG from their demand of stupid fapping content.

We will never forget your sacrifice to protect this game as story based with proper relationship building and we will compose ballad about your glorious death.
nope 300 sashans died there where still 10.000 left! and they made up the right wing of the shieldwall that defeated the Persians at marathon!

technically at Thermopylae there where also 1500 achaens and 1500 other Greeks! although the most despicable ones where the ones in charge of the pass that got drunk and slept and where surprised by the Persians! had they not been caught off guard and they should have been able to hold the pass with their numbers for months!

the Persians only 2 routes left was to trace back and go trough epirus which ofc would mean tens of thousands of dead by attrition on the mountainous terrain or do an amphibian landing behind the sashan lines which was what everyone assumed would happen, forcing a naval batle with the combined Greek navy being led by the Athenians!

they had more then enough men to hold on for a month but once the path was breached and there was no way to prevent an encirclement the Spartans a few other volunteers including spartan Helots choose to stay and delay them as they regrouped and the holy festivities that where being held in honor of Athena the goddess of war (who was also honored in Sparta) would finish and Sparta could get their entire army on the field! do remember that at that time Sparta had dominion over most of the Peloponnese so the Spartans could gather thousands of men armies, if we assume the homoi also joined spartan might have even sent up to 20.000 warriors!

the homoi where the free citizens of Sparta who had finished the agoge but where not wealthy enough to pay the barracks toll/fee and therefore could not be counted as full spartan citizens!

the scene on the movie with the Persian gold showed what would become the downfall of Sparta, once greed was introduced the small plot of lands with a helot family that could normally be enough to pay for a spartan warrior stopped being enough and marriages started being made to accumulate wealth instead of allowing the biggest number of warriors to be fielded! So the toll where artificially risen by the ephors and the assembly of elders to kick out the poorest of the spartioi and since only full citizens could hold land the richer families snatched a big chunk.... combine that with a warrior society where women could inherit and where as before a widow would immediately marry normally to an homoi or a spartan who had more then 2 children... the spartan widows started to stay single and leave everything to a single child normally married to a family who only had daughters! eventually the spartan heiresses became the true power behind the spartan state and corruption took hold restricting citizenship!

without citizenship the homoi where relegated not to a reserve warrior pool but to the role of craftsman and merchants and therefore their children lost the right to participate in the agoge !

this massive decline in the recruitment pool meant the loss of several helot colonies such as the cities of argos or megara which meant lost land and therefore more men could not be considered citizens until they reached a point where Sparta could not muster more then 1500 warriors!

and do not get me wrong spartan women where not considered full citizens until they had given birth to a true spartan... that meant they could no longer marry homoi whose past 2 generations where not made up of full citizens! but if they had daughters aslong as they where married to a full spartan citizen they kept their rights and therefore their lands and wealth!

the true meaning of Thermopylae is because they choose to stay knowing there was no hope and none would survive!
oh yeah that's nothing

you can keep your poems

Bella and I show our affection with gifts and mementos

and our actions

look at this Bella gave me this for our anniversary it's a dog collar and chain with my name on it engrave in gold

now that's love

and look what I gave Bella for our anniversary it's a new Whip and that's real leather

Bella can kill a fly on my ear with that whip

look at this broken champagne bottle

Bella got drunk she thought I was flirting with another girl
there was no other girl I was looking for boots on a mannequin to

buy for her

anyway she tried to kill me with a broken champagne bottle

and the whole time I was thinking I have to marry this girl

she must really love me if she's willing to kill me

god i am the luckiest man on earth

when she realized it was a mannequin

she started to kiss me

well basically she fuck my brains out

I miss her so much aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
DUDE!

Because I could only give one response to your post, here are the rest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, I already knew Nami liked a good spanking and you must admit Warscared is quite a dashing fellow, but you see she is corrupting him away from Sascha - making him cheat on her! What will Sascha say when she finds out he's been fondling Nami's naked backside!!?!?!

View attachment 1696138

Oh NO!! She's already hit him so hard it's turned his head around! Now the "Penalty Kick"!!!!! Red card for Warscared! :cry:
its only cheating if you lie! Sasha knows my entire life and she is ok with it! as long as in the end of the day i lay with her she as no issues!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
herm about sasha scar... i can assure you it was not Nami... so do not try to create myths where they are not there!

nope 300 sashans died there where still 10.000 left! and they made up the right wing of the shieldwall that defeated the Persians at marathon!

technically at Thermopylae there where also 1500 achaens and 1500 other Greeks! although the most despicable ones where the ones in charge of the pass that got drunk and slept and where surprised by the Persians! had they not been caught off guard and they should have been able to hold the pass with their numbers for months!

the Persians only 2 routes left was to trace back and go trough epirus which ofc would mean tens of thousands of dead by attrition on the mountainous terrain or do an amphibian landing behind the sashan lines which was what everyone assumed would happen, forcing a naval batle with the combined Greek navy being led by the Athenians!

they had more then enough men to hold on for a month but once the path was breached and there was no way to prevent an encirclement the Spartans a few other volunteers including spartan Helots choose to stay and delay them as they regrouped and the holy festivities that where being held in honor of Athena the goddess of war (who was also honored in Sparta) would finish and Sparta could get their entire army on the field! do remember that at that time Sparta had dominion over most of the Peloponnese so the Spartans could gather thousands of men armies, if we assume the homoi also joined spartan might have even sent up to 20.000 warriors!

the homoi where the free citizens of Sparta who had finished the agoge but where not wealthy enough to pay the barracks toll/fee and therefore could not be counted as full spartan citizens!

the scene on the movie with the Persian gold showed what would become the downfall of Sparta, once greed was introduced the small plot of lands with a helot family that could normally be enough to pay for a spartan warrior stopped being enough and marriages started being made to accumulate wealth instead of allowing the biggest number of warriors to be fielded! So the toll where artificially risen by the ephors and the assembly of elders to kick out the poorest of the spartioi and since only full citizens could hold land the richer families snatched a big chunk.... combine that with a warrior society where women could inherit and where as before a widow would immediately marry normally to an homoi or a spartan who had more then 2 children... the spartan widows started to stay single and leave everything to a single child normally married to a family who only had daughters! eventually the spartan heiresses became the true power behind the spartan state and corruption took hold restricting citizenship!

without citizenship the homoi where relegated not to a reserve warrior pool but to the role of craftsman and merchants and therefore their children lost the right to participate in the agoge !

this massive decline in the recruitment pool meant the loss of several helot colonies such as the cities of argos or megara which meant lost land and therefore more men could not be considered citizens until they reached a point where Sparta could not muster more then 1500 warriors!

and do not get me wrong spartan women where not considered full citizens until they had given birth to a true spartan... that meant they could no longer marry homoi whose past 2 generations where not made up of full citizens! but if they had daughters aslong as they where married to a full spartan citizen they kept their rights and therefore their lands and wealth!

the true meaning of Thermopylae is because they choose to stay knowing there was no hope and none would survive!
DUDE!
that's right I said what I said I'm not even sorry I meant every word don't you dare try to play the moral High ground with me

mister I'm strong enough to destroy an entire city if I wanted to

and my only rival is a chocolate vampire

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
I guess this thread couldn't bear the power of Goddes Sasha.:cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Because I could only give one response to your post, here are the rest :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oh, I already knew Nami liked a good spanking and you must admit Warscared is quite a dashing fellow, but you see she is corrupting him away from Sascha - making him cheat on her! What will Sascha say when she finds out he's been fondling Nami's naked backside!!?!?!

SaschaKick.png

Oh NO!! She's already hit him so hard it's turned his head around! Now the "Penalty Kick"!!!!! Red card for Warscared! :cry:

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
that's right I said what I said I'm not even sorry I meant every word don't you dare try to play the moral High ground with me

mister I'm strong enough to destroy an entire city if I wanted to

and my only rival is a chocolate vampire
You kidding, right?!

I've seen Ahysel do unbelievable things with my own eyes brother. Last week he fought a big grizzly bear without any sort of weapons! BUT WITH HIS BARE HANDS! You'll lose in seconds brother, hell! You'll lose even before you start.

Sep 3, 2020

So deep in love am I;
Those bitches gonna cry

Will quiver and then cum

View attachment 1695633
I know that whip the Lash master 1000

it's the old model

it lame

it's barely left marks on your back I mean you could barely feel it

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I know that whip the Lash master 1000

it's the old model

it lame

it's barely left marks on your back I mean you could barely feel it
i always felt comfortable with it! besides wrist spleens are an issue but that nice handle helps a lot to remove the stress of bending wrists to get the lash just right! so not sure about you, but i do enjoy that model very much!

as for the marks left... you know that whip can withstand up to 2000 N per square centimetres of pressure so just find someone with some strength without being afraid of applying some elbow grease!

i bet you are one of those whiners who if the car is not with assisted driving start crying its too hard!

MAN UP DAMMIT!

also if you notice the whip the reason its hard to leave a mark for whimps when using it, its because its a child friendly whip!
its a bullwhip model so check how small it truly is, not sure if a horse crop is not better for your needs if you are considering using that whip! not to mention that that ending of the whip is soft instead of having a hard whirls!

me personally i always personalize my whips for a 3 tail endings! and yes with the metal apliances at the end...
which ofc is stupid on my part since my favorite is a o`nine cat tailing model with the knotted throngs, its so historical!

although ever since i studied the Chinese history i do have a soft spot for the qilinbian ... (by soft spot i mean by using it not having it used on me, i am not into that...part of the action!)

You kidding, right?!

I've seen Ahysel do unbelievable things with my own eyes brother. Last week he fought a big grizzly bear without any sort of weapons! BUT WITH HIS BARE HANDS! You'll lose in seconds brother, hell! You'll lose even before you start.
the most amazing thing i ever seen Ayhsel do was to ask please after ordering!
let me tell you he tends to be an ass to people serving him!

and then he wonders why his glasses of O+ chilled always taste like if someone had dropped 2 drops of piss in it....

not to mention he tends to be such a uptight cunt, once he asked for A and they brought him AB and after he had drank it all down he bitched about it and refused to pay! well if you wanted to bitch about it, do not drink it and just send it back immediately, no need to be an asshole about stuff like that!

not to mention that night i wanted to go to a rock concert but he and Bella were being a bunch of pedantic cunts and we went to an art gallery... if i wanted to see overpriced pretentious cunts i would have went to the strip club where Mila works and Nami waiters at...

HogRocket Nami serves at it because she was not good enough to strip there... the owner is a friend of mine and he told me so!

oh my mistake coming right up

I can't believe Ahysel left me in charge until he returned

being a temporary team leader is exhausting

I have to take care of everybody

here is your water now I have to go and check the security around the castle

if Warscared attacks
why would i attack? i like challenges and never play on easy!

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I just thought you were showing off and that's why I tried to put you back in your place. Sorry.

Now, what about that water?
oh my mistake coming right up

I can't believe Ahysel left me in charge until he returned

being a temporary team leader is exhausting

I have to take care of everybody

here is your water now I have to go and check the security around the castle

if Warscared attacks

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes