Mortarion

Suicide is never the answer.
Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I agree, this update made me care about her as a character when i didn't before. I already thought she was fine asf though lol
Yeah, Zara is cool. And i must admit, at the beginning Vanessa was rubbing me the wrong way - hard. I just couldnt stand her, but after a while i started to like her - well, kind of...

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Ocean should really consider creating some system with characters data (some short info about them with photo etc). He created so many characters already (and I feel there is more to come) so I have headache trying to remember even names. Maybe the famous Nami's photobook will do the trick.
Honestly have to agree as you said there are already a ton of main and side characters and again more are most certainlyon the way and with updates being a bit far between each other having some kinda character info menu would be nice

AlxTR

Modder
Jul 10, 2021
Hi Everyone , And Good Work..
Updated: 26.10.2023
Game/Creator: Oceanlab - F95zone - - - - -
Modder: AlxTr
Mod Version: Only Language Files
Game Version: CH5 BETA
Language: Turkish
OSX : Windows , Linux , Android
Size : 7.6 MB

Summers Gone Ch 5 BETA Turkish Subject Here PC

Last edited:

danny slayer

Nov 17, 2016
So. now I played this update and I can talk about it.

it was most about the dinner and the rpg. I didnt feel like the story progressed. We got to know zara and her sister a lot better. But we didn't get to know anyone else better. There were so many characters added at the start and we didnt even seen or interacted with them in this update. So it makes me feel like, most of the storyline before was about Bella, in this update was about Zara and Vanessa. The next will be about someone else?
If we go in this pace, where every 8 months update MC will only interact with one or 2 characters it will take long to progress with the story of the game.
I didnt even see my lady in this whole update. Ayua had no line, other than ask if Bella has MC's nudes. I didnt like her design changes as well.

It was still good because these animations are amazing. But story wise it lacked a bit.

Sonya, that has been the face of this game since the beginning, we know nothing about her.

What are your opinions?
Inclined to agree. The update was great, but plot progression was kind of minor.

Things I’d say actually progress the plot forward from this ep:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
Nah. The Dev likes what he is doing. If you like the game, you should not say such shings. Everything will be fine.
The problem is that he does not get as much support as he should have. There are devs out there, who do a lousy job and still have thousands of supporters.

And there are teams of devs, who have thousands of supporters and create monthly updates.
I like the game a lot, I insist that it develops its own personality for its characters, which gives it a lot of solidity and makes it more complex. You are right about the patreon. But in such long updates and in a game that is expanding more and more in terms of interests in other new protagonists, it is not such a good idea. The game already has a couple of years since it was created, you are right about the work and others but it is too long between updates, and in all that time instead of consolidating the routes it has been expanding them, for loyal players we like that but in the long run all this could lead, and I fear it will, to the game being abandoned due to overwork and time. I hope I'm wrong and I hope he finds more sponsors, he deserves it

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
I like the game a lot, I insist that it develops its own personality for its characters, which gives it a lot of solidity and makes it more complex. You are right about the patreon. But in such long updates and in a game that is expanding more and more in terms of interests in other new protagonists, it is not such a good idea. The game already has a couple of years since it was created, you are right about the work and others but it is too long between updates, and in all that time instead of consolidating the routes it has been expanding them, for loyal players we like that but in the long run all this could lead, and I fear it will, to the game being abandoned due to overwork and time. I hope I'm wrong and I hope he finds more sponsors, he deserves it
I agree. Let's hope for the best. Ocean really likes what he is doing and he is really interested in developing the universe which he is creating with his games. Considering his love for details and constant improvement of his work I do not fear, that he could abandoned his games. For him it’s like abandoning a child as he once said in a post. It might just take time. As long as he doesn't experience to much stress this game will be fine. If it only was for money, then he would already abandoned it. There are devs who create VNs only for money and there are devs who do it out of passion. Ocean seems to be the second type.

So, let's just appreciate what we have and hope for the best.

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Ocean should really consider creating some system with characters data (some short info about them with photo etc). He created so many characters already (and I feel there is more to come) so I have headache trying to remember even names. Maybe the famous Nami's photobook will do the trick.
Or look at the scenes gallery on the main menu, there is a list of girls, and their pictures.

Reactions: Carefree247

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Played this game a few times so I wanna unlock the complete gallery so I can check out newest scenes. Anyone got any idea how ? I tried to do it with renpy common gallery unlock but it doesn't work.
Pictures unlock when you make certain choices, or certain events occur. There is no "universal unlock" yet. You have to go through and literally flip the variable for each one.

Reactions: Real Kreten

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
haha i thought for a long time she was gorgeous but i wrote that as soon as i see her with her hair down. im so glad that she will be more apart of the story now
Can't quite remember who it was now because it was a long time ago, but a dev once said a complementary hairstyle to a face is easily one of the biggest make-or-break on whether people find a character attractive or not. And I can attest to that effect time and again.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Or look at the scenes gallery on the main menu, there is a list of girls, and their pictures.
But there is no way to access the gallery but from main menu. You can't just right click during the game and look into gallery. Also gallery doesn't holds any info about character it shows. Last time I've played this game halfyear ago, I don't remember who the hell Nancy is.

For example - Ocean changed Vanessa's appearance and at first I couldn't understand who is it. Only playing from start I've got that this is the girl Bella and MC tried to get into their plan.

Reactions: Laehtsia

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
So,let me get something clear. I played the 'new' update from the start cuz was no saves and I end up on the same spot with MC chained in the gym??

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Can't quite remember who it was now because it was a long time ago, but a dev once said a complementary hairstyle to a face is easily one of the biggest make-or-break on whether people find a character attractive or not. And I can attest to that effect time and again.
100% i actually like her with her hair how it was but it definitely changed her look when it was down. i think that just shows how good looking she is though. If she ends up with a great personality the more you get to know her she will definitely be hard for me to turn down on any of my playthroughs. before i was just all in on bella but im hoping now i can somehow get both.

when a girl has short hair it is a deal break for me, so i will always agree with that hair opinion.

olololo1234

May 11, 2019
So,let me get something clear. I played the 'new' update from the start cuz was no saves and I end up on the same spot with MC chained in the gym??
I had the same issue, because I used the mod from version 3.5. Delete the game and copies a new one on your pc and start from your last save in the gym from the new playthrough.

Reactions: Call of Booty

nn2017

Nov 26, 2017
I agree. Let's hope for the best. Ocean really likes what he is doing and he is really interested in developing the universe which he is creating with his games. Considering his love for details and constant improvement of his work I do not fear, that he could abandoned his games. For him it’s like abandoning a child as he once said in a post. It might just take time. As long as he doesn't experience to much stress this game will be fine. If it only was for money, then he would already abandoned it. There are devs who create VNs only for money and there are devs who do it out of passion. Ocean seems to be the second type.

So, let's just appreciate what we have and hope for the best.
I hope you're right man

Reactions: TinaLarsen
4.40 star(s) 475 Votes