Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone [Ch. 5 Beta] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Well, we'll see but it isn't like I've been idle. Hell, I'm spending Thanksgiving holiday updating other mods as we speak. It's a never ending vicious cycle.
I'm not saying your doing nothing Sancho. Never would dare that. I know it since you're, let me phrase it so it match this genre, balls deep into modding.
Every single game release you're straight into it and if your mod is listed it's the one i pick. Was just teasing you a bit hence the wink.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I'm not saying your doing nothing Sancho. Never would dare that. I know it since you're, let me phrase it so it match this genre, balls deep into modding.
Every single game release you're straight into it and if your mod is listed it's the one i pick. Was just teasing you a bit hence the wink.
I understand and wrote what I did for clarity only bud. Of course you bring up "if your mod is listed" which for some of these titles the moderators refuse to do so (I'm not in the "buddy club" like a few certain other "modders" to say the least). Regards.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
I understand and wrote what I did for clarity only bud. Of course you bring up "if your mod is listed" which for some of these titles the moderators refuse to do so (I'm not in the "buddy club" like a few certain other "modders" to say the least). Regards.
I should have mentioned it on other words then "if your mod is listed" knowing that there are several games refusing your mod on the frontpage. Even on F95 there are politics it seems. I just look for a post from you or directly from your signature.
Found several games i played through your hyperlink in the signature :) which i otherwise would have missed.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Okay folks, I just finished working the holiday weekend so far updating "The Grey Dream" so I'll DL the beta for this and take a look. For folks that still want to use the existing Ch4 Full mod and don't have the original Ch 4 Full VN resource you can obtain the compressed version here via my buddy FAP369ZONE until I get things sorted.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
I must have downloaded this game before I got indoctrinated into the Sancho of '69. I didn't get far, but I just saw your post there today, so I might try again with new look ... I'll probably wait until the full 4.5 comes out to update though (assuming I even get to it before that happens).

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I must have downloaded this game before I got indoctrinated into the Sancho of '69. I didn't get far, but I just saw your post there today, so I might try again with new look ... I'll probably wait until the full 4.5 comes out to update though (assuming I even get to it before that happens).
Bud, if you get bored grab the compressed version of Ch4 Full above and the mod, then enjoy... it's always an option that I'm certain will leave you with personal debate on it's merits. This VN is controversial by its very nature so each individual will have their own experience by default, but it will be meaningful either way imho. Regards.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Bud, if you get bored grab the compressed version of Ch4 Full above and the mod, then enjoy... it's always an option that I'm certain will leave you with personal debate on it's merits. This VN is controversial by its very nature so each individual will have their own experience by default, but it will be meaningful either way imho. Regards.
Actually, I have v4, but didn't have your mod. So I'm good now.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hi Sancho! Are you still working on this?
In what regard bud? Ch4.5 is "beta". I plan on porting to it as prep for final though. I'm always working so I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking if I plan on releasing a 4.5 beta then I'd say likely no, I'm not a fan of modding betas, half-episodes, etc as it is simply a ton of work for nothing in the end. Is there any news on the final yet? (I've been buried in projects and haven't even checked tbh).

SuntukinSiAce

Mar 24, 2020
In what regard bud? Ch4.5 is "beta". I plan on porting to it as prep for final though. I'm always working so I'm not sure what you're asking. If you're asking if I plan on releasing a 4.5 beta then I'd say likely no, I'm not a fan of modding betas, half-episodes, etc as it is simply a ton of work for nothing in the end. Is there any news on the final yet? (I've been buried in projects and haven't even checked tbh).
I was referring to if you were going to release one for the beta. Ok, no worries. Yeah, some things did change from ch3.5 beta to ch3.5 Full.

Thanks!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was referring to if you were going to release one for the beta. Ok, no worries. Yeah, some things did change from ch3.5 beta to ch3.5 Full.

Thanks!
If I get caught up and have a bit of time I'll see if it's worth a go. I have to get an eyeball on it anyway to do the prep work. I have to get the mods that aren't in beta updated though and they just keep dropping on me. I've got two of the in the oven cooking now and working on a third. If I can get these done during this weekend then I'll take a look for ya bud.

Reactions: SuntukinSiAce

MilfyAces

Nov 12, 2018
Hey Sancho,
I know you were working hard on Being a DIK and hands down for that, but just to clarify things, you're gonna do another update on this game only after 4,5v full or episode 5 will be released, correct?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Hey Sancho,
I know you were working hard on Being a DIK and hands down for that, but just to clarify things, you're gonna do another update on this game only after 4,5v full or episode 5 will be released, correct?
Correct. I will update anything that's not "beta" or otherwise non-full release. Every VN I mod I fuck myself when I release updates to testing versions of the VNs.

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
That naming convention is from the developer and relates to the persona of the MC. It currently only alters dialogue so it's neither is used in a major context...yet.
Thank you. I take it from this that light denotes a good guy and dark denotes a bad guy for the main character?

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you. I take it from this that light denotes a good guy and dark denotes a bad guy for the main character?
Yes, that's how we are all taking it right now from the dialogue exclusively. As an example a light MC will say "Yes, please" and a dark MC will say "Yes." <sarcastically>. As mentioned you'll see the differences in the dialogue only as of Chap4. In the future, who knows, it might effect LIs or not (Victoria comes to mind for example). If it does have an effect in later game then I'll make a cheat for it for shits & giggles so the persona can be altered if desired.

Reactions: shadowr19

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Hey Sancho, just in case you are still buried in other projects and you missed the update, Summer's gone 4.5 Full released today :D Hope you'll have the time to update your mod for it. Have a good one!

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes