Mod Ren'Py Summer's Gone [Ch. 5 Beta] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

slashcrit

Oct 18, 2017
Thank you for this mod Sancho. I had trouble with the mods on the main page(Your mod should be the top option there in my own opinion) but this mod completely integrates everything I needed and didn't know I needed. You are by far one of the best, if not the best modder on this earth for AVN's. Keep up the good work and hopefully you always have a great day.

Reactions: Sancho1969

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Thank you for this mod Sancho. I had trouble with the mods on the main page(Your mod should be the top option there in my own opinion) but this mod completely integrates everything I needed and didn't know I needed. You are by far one of the best, if not the best modder on this earth for AVN's. Keep up the good work and hopefully you always have a great day.
Good morning. Thank you for the kind words. I'm nobody though, just sharing some of tweaks I make for me personally to play the VN's I like or are interested in. Otherwise the it's a PITA but if you're not sure if I have a mod for something it's best to use that master link in my sig as I get pulled or not listed in OP's constantly. Comes with the territory of being a black sheep I reckon. Regards to you and yours bud.

Reactions: slashcrit

medgecko

Jul 26, 2017
hi, sorry this is a noob question, but where do I put the files? Thanks :)
In the OP, the first post detailing the mod, you'll find a label of "Installation". Click the "Spoiler" beneath it and instructions will appear.

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
after playing this a little bit more, I only have one thing to say: MC is such an edgelord cunt! At least let me pick what he says to people so I can make him a bit less of a cunt? this game should have WAY more dialogue choices. renders are beautiful but the story is downright atrocious. the developer should really find a creative writing partner. at this point I'm just fast forwarding through choices and checking out lewd scenes.....

Reactions: shark911

skrusher

May 11, 2019
after playing this a little bit more, I only have one thing to say: MC is such an edgelord cunt! At least let me pick what he says to people so I can make him a bit less of a cunt? this game should have WAY more dialogue choices. renders are beautiful but the story is downright atrocious. the developer should really find a creative writing partner. at this point I'm just fast forwarding through choices and checking out lewd scenes.....
Wrong thread. You should post in the main thread https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-full-oceanlab.29981/

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I have a question, with Sancho's mod you can activate all the scenes or I have to choose 1? because with scrappy's mod there is an option that says MOD: BOTH OR ALL.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Have you stocked up on Crown and greased up your keyboard?
SG 5.0 Beta is up!

Good luck and happy coding

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
Sancho1969 Blud can you plz confirm that Chapter 4.5 mod have incest patch. I haven't played CH4.5 just to play it with CH5 and I heard that sex scenes are removed(HardLuck) so I'm downloading CH4.5 to play and THAN I will play CH5 so can you plz confirm it. Sorry for Disturbing you I know you are modding it currently.

THANKYOU! :coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sancho1969 Blud can you plz confirm that Chapter 4.5 mod have incest patch. I haven't played CH4.5 just to play it with CH5 and I heard that sex scenes are removed(HardLuck) so I'm downloading CH4.5 to play and THAN I will play CH5 so can you plz confirm it. Sorry for Disturbing you I know you are modding it currently.

THANKYOU! :coffee:
It literally says it right in the OP....twice....

Important!!! Note: Do NOT install any additional patch, the iPatch is already fully integrated.

Important: A modified uncensored patch is already integrated. Do NOT install another patch.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
To clarify completely...the "patch" is all I have of the VN in the mod package (besides image fixes). Notice the contents of the mod's zip to verify...there's only a modified patch file, no other scripts (they are redundant anyway).

• Red Heart
Reactions: | Vee |

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022
To clarify completely...the "patch" is all I have of the VN in the mod package (besides image fixes). Notice the contents of the mod's zip to verify...there's only a modified patch file, no other scripts (they are redundant anyway).
YES! folder named SummersGoneChapter4.5 - SanchoMod these are the contents and patch too
1698271584151.png

Thank you for confirming! :coffee:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Well folks... I've been posting in the VN's thread.

This update (like the previous) is a dialogue/image/slang cleansing mess of an update so far. I finished going through Ch1's code and started Ch2's, and finding all sorts of things folks who've played the VN's previous offerings will surely critique the logic of.

I dunno but I'll do my best to get this mixed jumble of code sorted... but doing this each time is a bit tiring if I'm being honest. This is a perfect example of a dev who can barely move forward due to never letting go of the past. Everything has been rewritten yet again, starting from the very beginning of the VN... yes, again.

It's past time for that first adult beverage...at least that will be "adult" seeing's how most of what adult content was in this VN has been further stripped out.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Have you considered just brute force shoving all the neutered scenes back in there and calling it a day?
It's past time for that first adult beverage...at least that will be "adult" seeing's how most of what adult content was in this VN has been further stripped out.
This game not have a 0.5 RPA of just the new stuff you can sow on top of the other update?
IRL the past is the past .. nothing to do about it.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Have you considered just brute force shoving all the neutered scenes back in there and calling it a day?

This game not have a 0.5 RPA of just new stuff you can sow on top of the other update?
It's easier to just fire up "Eternum" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

But... I was a fan and there are still fans hoping....heck they are praying that the dev gets their shit together and makes something of a cohesive VN out of all these changes at some point. We might all be dust in the wind at that point though, time will tell.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
It's easier to just fire up "Eternum" :ROFLMAO::LOL:

But... I was a fan and there are still fans hoping....heck they are praying that the dev gets their shit together and makes something of a cohesive VN out of all these changes at some point. We might all be dust in the wind at that point though, time will tell.
365b6c3664299640d902395a9d2622bb.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Elhemeer

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Finished Ch2...moving to Ch3...and getting a refill of that drink...

Edit: now on Ch4.5... and another refill...
Edit2: I'm double-checking the pre-port but I think I have the base solid for up to the previous Ch4.5Full...I still haven't fire up the VN, just pre-porting code over and hopefully nothing blows up...

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait so is it just the mod needs everything redoing, or do we need a new start because I do not see anything on the game page, and speak of which how come this mod is not in the OP.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes