PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Am I the onlyone who doesn't see the appeal in Sasha, like, at all?
I actually like Sasha.

She is Very shy and is being brought up under very strict rules but her willingness to come to the first gaming session was a great way for her to show that she wants more from the life others are planning for her.

(I posted the edit in my next post but will add here - I meant the book club scene, which I elaborated on in my next post).

I don't see Ocean as trolling us with that comment - more teasing us.

We'll get more Sasha content in S2 and, like Zara after the events in S1, post handcuffing the MC in the girl's locker room, I think she will become a more meaningful LI for the MC.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I actually like Sasha.

She is Very shy and is being brought up under very strict rules but her willingness to come to the first gaming session was a great way for her to show that she wants more from the life others are planning for her.

We'll get more Sasha content in S2 and, like Zara after the events in S1, post handcuffing the MC in the girl's locker room, I think she will become a more meaningful LI for the MC.

So do you see she as a shy girl?
Interesting, i think she is more like flavorless, something like a serious girl, i don´t know if i´m choosing the correct words, in my language it would be "sosa" but i don´t know if that have a traduction to english.

I like Sasha, and if i´m not wrong she is russian so better for me, i always have had a thing for russian girls.

But maybe she is shy and i just don´t remember how is she, so much time without playing the game and her screentime until chapter 4 was short.

Reactions: rudy007

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
Why would someone spend so much time focusing on something they hate?

maybe once or twice say "i dont like this anymore, bye!" but follow through on the BYE part...
constant "blah blah blah Dev bad!!!! blah blah blah" every day. every week. what do you think you're getting? I could understand an average 65 IQ onlyfans simp being dumb enough to think they might actually get to fuck their obsession but WHAT does this tard think he's gonna get from the Dev???

no really, WTF is this fools endgame???

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

codex35

Jan 10, 2019

maybe once or twice say "i dont like this anymore, bye!" but follow through on the BYE part...
constant "blah blah blah Dev bad!!!! blah blah blah" every day. every week. what do you think you're getting? I could understand an average 65 IQ onlyfans simp being dumb enough to think they might actually get to fuck their obsession but WHAT does this tard think he's gonna get from the Dev???

This trolls can't live without SG

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
I actually like Sasha.

I wouldn't call her shy. She seems to be very strict and tries to apply it not only to others, but also to herself.
Is it a fact or just an assumption that she is strict because of her family?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I think preferences are overrated considering there is not enough screen time for options other than Bella and Nami. Zara and Nia became far more interesting than they were once they got screen time. Sasha's effect is partially because she's so serious and strict, while also being quite gentle and caring when she forgets to be strict and distant.

People love distant LI's it's the unrequited lust thing, drives people to overcome the distance.

Personally I like her personality the most of the main LI's so far, but once we start seeing development, I'll fall for whoever's on screen telling an emotional story :sneaky:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
Sasha is for me a unfinished character, not much screen time, little bit mysterious, I think she will go into top 3 very quickly once her story begins for real in season two. But for now she's behind Bella, Nami, Zara, Nojiko&Amber...
I can get behind that.
Sasha has little screen time compared to these characters, it’s true.

But what little screentime she has had me convinced she’s gonna be a great LI if not the best.

I was taken with her demeanor and appearance since I saw her for the first time.
She’s feminine in the way she carries herself (unlike Bella) and poised (unlike Nami with her embarrassing behavior).

I can’t be bothered if she doesn’t have many scenes. She shows great premise and many more scenes will come.

I like Bella (she was my girl before Sasha) and Nami.
But Sasha is ten steps above the competition.
Yeah, we can make fun of Sasha there. :cool:
You’re welcome to try. As far as I can tell I’M the one who makes fun of your Bella in the off-topic. ;)

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
I think preferences are overrated considering there is not enough screen time for options other than Bella and Nami. Zara and Nia became far more interesting than they were once they got screen time. Sasha's effect is partially because she's so serious and strict, while also being quite gentle and caring when she forgets to be strict and distant.

People love distant LI's it's the unrequited lust thing, drives people to overcome the distance.

Personally I like her personality the most of the main LI's so far, but once we start seeing development, I'll fall for whoever's on screen telling an emotional story :sneaky:
Imo Sasha's appeal at the moment is exactly that she is somewhat mysterios (and beautiful of course).

She stern and classy, has high expectations on herself and the people around her but she seems to care too, obviously about Robin but about Nika apparently too always watching him from a distance.

The bookclub made it evident that Sasha knows more about Nika and Nami than was shown so far, same to Robin.

Sasha seems to be involved in a lot of things, is obviously intelligent and able to communicate very precise and on point which is probably a petrova-family-sign.

Due to her mother (and maybe herself uhuh) she is connected to the Zane's which makes her (for some) even more interresting.

She is opinionated, strong-willed and doesnt shy away from a discussion with Nika or anyone else. And her not throwing herself at Nika right away makes her interresting too imo.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
nope you aren't to me she is overrated simply because I feel alot of people like her more for her looks at this point. As I cannot include her on any LI list right now because to me she is all looks and nothing else till we get some development. With that being said the little we have seen I do like. She is mysterious and seems like she might genuinely be nicer and a better person than any LI right now even more than sweet Victoria.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
nope you aren't to me she is overrated simply because I feel alot of people like her more for her looks at this point. As I cannot include her on any LI list right now because to me she is all looks and nothing else till we get some development. With that being said the little we have seen I do like. She is mysterious and seems like she might genuinely be nicer and a better person than any LI right now even more than sweet Victoria.
you forgot, she is a Petrova! (ZPR)

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
I actually like Sasha.

Your description fit on Sonya perfectly. So I guess, that you wanted to write, that you "actually like Sonya" and farm likes from Sashians at same time.
Clever.

• Haha
Reactions: Homemade

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

There are much worse dudes who still haven't put on ignore trolls and haters and even respond to them, resulting in others receiving false notifications. This is probably the only thing about this thread that causes a butthurt to me. :KEK:

But yes, seriously, I think that many of them like this game, but they are just enraged that the dev is making the game in the way he thinks is right and does not pay any attention to their invaluable and very important ideas. Some people expected something from the game that the dev never promised to give them, but they still feel betrayed and hurt and continue to complain about it in the thread. I don't understand the point of repeating this day after day, but if they get their relief from it, well, I respect others kinks. :Kappa:

Of course, there are also genuine trolls who simply enjoy stirring up shit, provoking and insulting others. But there is nothing unusual here; they are in the thread of any popular game.

It's only imho, but I'm sure there are also alternative accounts from competing devs in this thread. It seemed ridiculous to me and I naively thought that dev should support and help each other. But over time, I was surprised to discover that there is also quite strong competition among them (at least between some of them) and some guys are simply jealous of others. Even here, at the Zone, on the first page of a game you can sometimes find a comment from the site stuff that its developer is cheating to increase their game’s rating. It's hilarious, but it is what it is.

Well, and don’t forget about extremely nervous or even unstable dudes who stick to any popular community and project their delirium onto others.

Just do yourself a favor and ignore anyone who annoys you or tries to ruin your fun. There are thousands of users online on the site every day, and if you ignore a few hundred of disturbing persons, you will not lose anything, but your experience here will be much more pleasant. :)

4.40 star(s) 484 Votes