zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
If your words turn out to be true, then this will be very good news. The main thing is that the plot begins to develop, and does not stand still.
well he better have a plot. this Adult Visual Novel doesn't have any adult scenes in it and the lewd scenes were all removed so this game is just a mediocre AVN might as well play doki doki literature club.

Reactions: AlexFXR

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
well he better have a plot. this Adult Visual Novel doesn't have any adult scenes in it and the lewd scenes were all removed so this game is just a mediocre AVN might as well play doki doki literature club.
You know there are other things to enjoy from a AVN than lewds and story. The characters so far are really well done and it's my main reason for playing this game. Could careless if we never get lewds or if the story ends up being good or bad as long as the characters don't suffer. Sure some need more love but what is there I think is good.

Edit : I get it tho if you are mostly interested in the story as some care for story more than others. i'm just saying character / relationship building is also a big important part of any AVN

Reactions: minibaer12

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
You know there are other things to enjoy from a AVN than lewds and story. The characters so far are really well done and it's my main reason for playing this game. Could careless if we never get lewds or if the story ends up being good or bad as long as the characters don't suffer. Sure some need more love but what is there I think is good.
wow now i understand how some people eat shit and call it chocolate cake. my guy all the things you find interesting in those characters has to pay off in a STORY or else you are just spinning your wheels on pretty renders that does nothing without a good structure to convey a good story. in the end the characters will be wasted and suffer without a plot and story.

Last edited:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
So do you see she as a shy girl?
Interesting, i think she is more like flavorless, something like a serious girl, i don´t know if i´m choosing the correct words, in my language it would be "sosa" but i don´t know if that have a traduction to english.

I like Sasha, and if i´m not wrong she is russian so better for me, i always have had a thing for russian girls.

But maybe she is shy and i just don´t remember how is she, so much time without playing the game and her screentime until chapter 4 was short.
I began my description with shy but, perhaps aloof is the better word here. (She could be an introvert and she appears to be aloof/shy due to this aspect of her character). She is also clearly embarrassed about men/their intentions and, it seems that she has some reason to want to keep men at arm's length.

She's been sheltered, perhaps because of a failed attempt to kidnap/harm her (we don't know if Sasha's wound was incurred in the same kind of event that resulted in Bella's sister to be in a coma or for Summer to have disappeared).

I do need to correct my original post - she was not at the tabletop event, but rather the book club gathering.

She has her Aunt as a bodyguard at the book club gathering and, for all we know, there is/are undercover bodyguards attending ZPR, in place to help keep her safe.

We don't know how long she has been protected in this fashion but her exposure to the world seems to be controlled and influenced by her family, which helps create a bit of a hands-off vibe from her (setting aside the bodyguard aspect).

She shows empathy to the MC when she finds him starting to have a panic attack on the balcony overlooking the book club gathering and in my playthrough, she helps him with a drug (which also tells me that she carries said drug for panic attacks, likely her own - nightmares from her own physical attack perhaps??).

She is careful about what she reveals about herself and yet she risked this reveal to do a good thing for the MC.

I think Ocean will show us a bit more of Sasha's story in the coming day(s) - we are sparring with Ayua on the following day - what I take for S2 CH 1. Sasha and Ayua are also sparring partners so perhaps this sparring event will have a bit of an audience.

Beyond that, Ocean does a great job revealing layers of life's experiences that provide us a better framework for 'why' some of the LI's are the way they are now (think about what Bella shared about how Zara was treated by her mom or how Bella was bullied in middle school by Melanie Ceril and her clique).

I believe that these reveals are critical for the MC to better understand the women he is spending time with and those who are/may become LIs.

Cheers!! :coffee:

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
wow now i understand how some people eat shit and call it chocolate cake. my guy all the things you find interesting in those characters has to pay off in a STORY or else you are just spinning your wheels on pretty renders that does nothing without a good structure to convey a good story. in the end the characters will be waisted and suffer without a plot and story.
eh I don't agree really entirely it depends on the kind of AVN we are talking about. Sure story is important to some AVN's and some it isn't. You can have good character building / relationship building without much story at all. I find many slice of life AVN's can pull this off. So far in this AVN I have found the character building with a character like Bella great with little to no story so far , as it feels like this game's story is gonna be a slow burn story. Sure there are story elements that does help her character building but then you have characters like Nami and Zara where they arent really involved in the plot yet but have decent character building. So I cant really say story is essential to character building but it does help when done right. That's all I was trying to say character building can be more important than the story depending on what you enjoy in your games

Reactions: minibaer12

zack1419

Sep 22, 2019
eh I don't agree really entirely it depends on the kind of AVN we are talking about. Sure story is important to some AVN's and some it isn't. You can have good character building / relationship building without much story at all. I find many slice of life AVN's can pull this off. So far in this AVN I have found the character building with a character like Bella great with little to no story so far , as it feels like this game's story is gonna be a slow burn story. Sure there are story elements that does help her character building but then you have characters like Nami and Zara where they arent really involved in the plot yet but have decent character building. So I cant really say story is essential to character building but it does help when done right. That's all I was trying to say character building can be more important than the story depending on what you enjoy in your games
damn all it takes for you to like a character is sappy backstory then. so far all those characters background mean nothing because the MC is the driver of the story and how he reacts to them and imo he is a weak protagonist in a plotless AVN.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
damn all it takes for you to like a character is sappy backstory then. so far all those characters background mean nothing because the MC is the driver of the story and how he reacts to them and imo he is a weak protagonist in a plotless AVN.
Well I play disconnected from MC's in basically every AVN so it's far easier for me to get attached to characters I think. As I only want to get to know them, backstory , personality and all :) of course lots of romantic hand holding and head pets

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
I take it that's a selfie you snapped in the autumn of last year when you almost wet yourself praising Ocean's work.
AHAHA A clumsy attempt to turn the arrows on me. Everyone here knows that I am not a member of the Order of White Knights, but on the contrary, I oppose them and show everyone that they are hypocrites with double standards.

By the way, I can also declassify the secret ritual of initiation into the White Knights. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
AHAHA A clumsy attempt to turn the arrows on me. Everyone here knows that I am not a member of the Order of White Knights, but on the contrary, I oppose them and show everyone that they are hypocrites with double standards.

By the way, I can also declassify the secret ritual of initiation into the White Knights. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then I assume your initial praising was just a guise in waiting for the coming onslaught

murphy88

Apr 14, 2020
Steam is not taking too long to approve season 1? because of that I imagine that the patreon version is not published either....

dan_roger69

Dec 1, 2021
Steam is not taking too long to approve season 1? because of that I imagine that the patreon version is not published either....
It's not steam, it's ocean. He wanted to keep nudity minimum so that it's will be available in Germany and skipped a few steam survey questions which held up Steam review process for this long. If I'm wrong someone please correct me.

And until Season 1 is live on Steam, Ocean can't or won't release it on Patreon.

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes