May 8, 2018
I like this game so far, but please don't turn Nami in to some NTR stuff, she is dope.
If there is, it will be optional as it's stated in Ocean's Discord FAQ that any future fetishes will be fully optional. No NTR considered, at best Nami has some sort of mental breakdown (since she seems that she's already about to have one after the MC kissed Bella lol)

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
No possible way to pervert a story this much. The way Nami is attached to the MC makes this absolutely impossible.
What makes you think that? As far as I know, this is not yet certain. The game is built on routes. So you can't have all the girls at once, you have to make a decision. And why shouldn't Nami, or any other girl, be able to have something with others if you don't choose her? The people who are familiar with the real meaning of this tag, know that it doesn't necessarily have to be NTR. So far, none of the girls in the game isin a stable relationship. Without it there is no possibility of NTR at all.

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I've seen conflicting comments on whether she is or isn't, but Nojiko better be a LI or else... I'll be very upset Mr. Ocean.
You got that Nojiko is dating someone? You'll even meet the kids of the guy (Nick I think it was) sometime in the future.

Reactions: codex35

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
yeah, nick was his name, but you never know how that's gonna turn out. I just really like Nojiko's model and the little bit of her character we have seen.
While it sure could end with her no longer dating Nick, I VERY much doubt that she would do anything more than caretaker stuff with the MC. That would be out of character for her like Victoria grabbing a pumpgun and go on a killing spree with the local hobo population. Well maybe not THAT far out of character, but you get the idea.

johndoe19

May 31, 2019
While it sure could end with her no longer dating Nick, I VERY much doubt that she would do anything more than caretaker stuff with the MC. That would be out of character for her like Victoria grabbing a pumpgun and go on a killing spree with the local hobo population. Well maybe not THAT far out of character, but you get the idea.
If you look back in the thread, you have people saying Nojiko will be a LI and she won't be, that's why I'm not sure myself. Personally, I'm hoping she will be, and I know Ocean will do it right if she is. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

• Angry
Reactions: rspkers

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
WIAB is being reworked with new renders because it started being developed when the dev was still a rookie, so he's reworking the chapters both story and render/animation wise. So you're just gonna have to wait until he starts releasing the remake.
Just confirming, didn't the dev at some point say that WIAB and SG where both in the same university? If that's so the future may see crossovers for some of the characters.

Reactions: Warscared

Tauro Thurius

Jul 17, 2021
Yeah, I hope she brings her gun with her so MC can take it and finally put an end to her misery.

Ain't gonna forget what that bitch did to Victoria.
Oh believe me, brother... I wanted to hate fuck that bitch to death as soon as I recognised her in the hallway, but I warmed up to her after;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Fun Shaundi

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This game has no sexual content so far, but damn the teasing is something extraordinary.
All these extremely beautifully rendered girls and milfs, wearing the most risque outfits possible all the fucking time.

I mean, all the ladies are touchy feely with the MC, they all look great, it's not likely that you can get all of them later on, but I have so many I'm interested in, that I fear I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Anyway, as long as Mila and Victoria are on the list (and they obviously are) I can live with it, but the MC better be able to hook up with some of the milfs as well.

4.40 star(s) 486 Votes