Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Just look at both of them, they are so unique.
View attachment 1474256
View attachment 1474257
There is no comparison.
Both of them wants MC's attention. :love:
That we all agree....i'd like to see Bella and Sasha having an idle chat though....
It's like two godesses ignoring each other so that there won't be any crack wide open in the middle of the universe.

Casper52

Mar 20, 2021
That we all agree....i'd like to see Bella and Sasha having an idle chat though....
It's like two godesses ignoring each other so that there won't be any crack wide open in the middle of the universe.
That will definitely happen, it's matter of time.
Since MC is transforming Bella, or that jealously will bring two to them on the table.

Last edited:

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Are there any sex scenes already for the main girls? Want to get into this game but not if there isn't enough progression. Also there is an option to skip the futa/trans stuff right?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Are there any sex scenes already for the main girls? Want to get into this game but not if there isn't enough progression. Also there is an option to skip the futa/trans stuff right?
No sex scenes yet. Some romance progression for sure, but no sex yet. Dev says this game will be around 30 chapters long and it'll be a slow burn, so it may be a while yet for actual sex content.

On Futa/Trans we haven't actually run into anything yet. Allegedly there is a character we met around Chapter 3 who is trans but it's not disclosed who it is.

LostGhost

May 16, 2021
You know, I keep trying to like her, but she just kind of keeps creepily staring at people and shit. Kind of too weird a vibe for me. She's pretty enough, but kind of a "crazy axe murderer" vibe coming off her to me. I had one crazy, violent, girlfriend; it kind of made me gun shy. Maybe my play-through has missed some things, but hey - I figure 8-9 are enough for now :ROFLMAO:
How a stare can define her character traits she always looks fierce but her interaction with MC was smooth and chill,to say lot better than Bella's (no harm intended).

Reactions: HogRocket

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
you
you've been the leader of Team Amber the entire time

but why step out of the Shadows now

why not wait for the waifu wars
unless

Ayhsel

he's not here

and without our leader you saw the perfect time to strike
The existence of my team was questioned

I had to rise back

and you should know this brother

Team Amber never attacks first

and Team Bella is the one we help and protect

for they are like our daughters

-Leader of Team Amber

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
The existence of my team was questioned

I had to rise back

and you should know this brother

Team Amber never attacks first

and Team Bella is the one we help and protect

for they are like our daughters

-Leader of Team Amber
OH...NO !
You shouldn't have said that...
Now it's only a matter of time that those 'daughters of Team Bella' as you aptly put it might start to call you Mommy.

Sep 3, 2020
you
you've been the leader of Team Amber the entire time

but why step out of the Shadows now

why not wait for the waifu wars
unless

Ayhsel

he's not here

and without our leader you saw the perfect time to strike
well Ayhsel is our leader and as long as he approves of the Alliance

okay but certain rules will have to be put in place for instance if you're with Bella you cannot be with Amber and if you are with Amber you cannot be with Bella

and you may want to warn your team if they chose Amber over Bella

don't let us know about it because we have an instinct to kill anyone who chooses anyone over Bella

it's our Basic Instinct

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
How a stare can define her character traits she always looks fierce but her interaction with MC was smooth and chill,to say lot better than Bella's (no harm intended).
to me her stare is almost more lack of comprehension of human interaction rather than fierceness. More like "what is it you humans are doing?", like someone unused to being around people. Just my take on her personality, everyone takes something different away from this game and likes different girls - that's part of what makes it so good ;) .

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017

Summer's Gone - Chapter 4 Dev Log

(Read the WiAB Log for the entire story about the new Workstation:

Now that the dust is settling, productivity will reach 110% again.
I actually don't have any previews for today.
I arrived at the second cinematic for the Tabletop session and I'm going to preview a bit of it when I'm done with it.
WiAB is releasing very soon and this is also going to lift some pressure off my shoulders.
I'm making much better progress with Chapter 4 than I did with Chapter 3 or 3.5.
Actually, I feel weird not showing at least a single preview.

1635615889856.png

I'll keep you guys updated.

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes