Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Even if I'm not interested in a character, I've learned with Ocean it's often worth doing a play through of each path, as different info is revealed on each. For example, if you don't say you make a great team with Bella, you get a different locker room scene, and that leads to a flashback later in the game. So many dialogues are mutually exclusive and can't bee seen on one playthrough, so to get a full overview, multiple plays are needed.

Maja is only boring because we have no interaction with her in any meaningful way. I'm sure she will be more interesting as a coach.
Maja tells Nika if he misses one shot she will tie him to the chair and give him 20 lashes. He misses 20. :ROFLMAO:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
So yeah, like I said before, I don't see any problems with the story if they aren't blood related. Yet. Because we haven't faced any judgement from the public and we don't know how people around them will react to their relationship in the long term.
This is one of the causes why i want them to be related, like brother-sister or at least stepbro-stepsis relation. I look to the blonde reporter and the warning of one of the basket players, i think one of the best opportunities for this reporter to have a big news about Nika is a posible video or photo about them making out in the bathroom or something worse (better for me) like a blowjob os whatever, something usual in univeristy bathrooms btw...

So if they are not related no one will probably give a fuck about that news but if they are related... Carefull. That´s why i want them to be related because Ocean will provide us with many problems and dangerous sitations due to their relationship, i think this was one of the intention of Regium and Ocean himself, more drama for the plot. If they are not related like now the plot pretends this scenarios won´t be logical :( and i really think Nami-Nika relationship will have important problems in the story.

Reactions: Kakasan

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Thank you in advance for your views on the matter and sorry for my English. Also sorry if this isn't the right place to talk about this, I'm new here.
You can do as you want, especially since Nami and Bella have nothing to do with Ocean, he copied them himself. And don’t listen to stupid white knights, they will always be against copying and Ocean will not be able to sue you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hollibolli

a-lex

Nov 12, 2017
can anyone teach me how to search on thread about something? i'm searcing for dev log but it keeps showing me the posts from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. i did advanced search but there is nothing

long story short, i need the dev log of the previous week

JazzR

May 23, 2024
As far as fan made goes, clearly stating it's fanfiction and sharing it without seeking financial game does keep it as fan art. That should be fine. *Should be*. Keep in mind that as fan fiction, you'll be doubly judged - not just for the content you've developed, but for your inspiration - you'll be continually compared to something that get's criticised here in quite a polarised way. Are you comfortable with that criticism?

By the way, your description doesn't sound like you've copied much, you've just been heavily inspired by the type of story. and the look of the story. Nika is not a street racer, yours is. Bella and Nika are unrelated, Yours are. Nami and Bella are not friends, yours are. GOing to university is not something unusual. Starting from there, I can't see how there would be much parallel, and would suggest it's not fan fiction, just that you've been inspired to write a VN and you liked the looks.

Also, you've already done it, why would you trash it? If it brings you pleasure to do it, you can keep doing it for yourself in private regardless of anyone else. That is already a sufficent outcome.

Good morning.

Thank you for your message.

I admit that I don't know when we can stop calling a creation "fan fiction" and when we can start calling it an "inspired story".
That's why I'm here asking the question.

My version of Nami (Maeby) has her own way of saying hello. Instead of saying "Yo!" she squints, puffing out her cheeks, without saying anything. And instead of having a passion for rolls, she loves red Skittles candies and only red ones, having a deep hatred for other colors.
But she keeps this same relational dynamic that she has with people. A little unstable, unpredictable, crazy, very energetic due to her high candy consumption and very protective of MC and she always secretely loved him.

As for my version of Bella (Dakota), we can sometimes see her personality in the few flashbacks which show us a little more of MC's past. We see that she liked to be hated. She felt superior to everyone and even though they loved each other like brother and sister with a special twin bond, they kept insulting each other with complicity, like cats and dogs.
On the other hand, it was only with Maeby that she was sweet, kind and extremely protective with the desire to unite Maeby and MC in a romantic relationship because MC had no desire to find a girlfriend.
The spiritual love and unbreakable bond he had with his twin sister was enough for him and he didn't feel romantic or sexual desire towards anyone because of that.

In summary, we see that the temperament, personality and relational dynamics remain rather the same for these 3 characters.
This is what poses a problem to me and makes me feel like I'm copying.

Regarding the first part of your post, the answer is no. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of being doubly judged and criticized. I am an extremely sensitive person and I have to be very careful.

Finally, “put in the trash” was a way of saying that it would continue to gather dust in the depths of my PC.
But if I am here today, it was obviously because a part of me is proud of it with the desire to do something with it.
I just wanted to know how it would be received if I shared it and why not get an idea of where the legitimacy starts and stops to make some financial profit from it but I think I was clumsy in my first message.

I think I have my answer now. I'm so afraid now that I will keep it for myself but I will no longer work on it.
This conversation scared and discouraged me a bit.
But that's probably a good thing because maybe I'll think about starting from scratch with something totally original.
(Even if it is difficult to know in advance if you are copying the appearance of an already existing character because of the ease of reproducing them with 3D Daz assets).

For Nika, I only needed 3 clicks. Import actor Shane HD, add Lyall hair and modify chin cleft.
For Nami, it was easy too. 3 clicks. Import Sinisa HD, add Linda hair and add some Cami SASSE in the face.
On the other hand for Bella, even if it was just as simple to recreate it thanks to Katie HD and Linda hair, (2 clicks), I actually had to go further by removing the basic eyebrows and adding another eyebrow thanks to “Super Natural Brows Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 and 3 Female”.
This is perhaps unconsciously the reason why I wanted to make her a dead character who we would only see in flashbacks.

In any case, thank you everyone for reading and taking the time to respond.

Have a good day !

Reactions: BobTheDuck

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good morning.

Thank you for your message.

I admit that I don't know when we can stop calling a creation "fan fiction" and when we can start calling it an "inspired story".
That's why I'm here asking the question.

My version of Nami (Maeby) has her own way of saying hello. Instead of saying "Yo!" she squints, puffing out her cheeks, without saying anything. And instead of having a passion for rolls, she loves red Skittles candies and only red ones, having a deep hatred for other colors.
But she keeps this same relational dynamic that she has with people. A little unstable, unpredictable, crazy, very energetic due to her high candy consumption and very protective of MC and she always secretely loved him.

As for my version of Bella (Dakota), we can sometimes see her personality in the few flashbacks which show us a little more of MC's past. We see that she liked to be hated. She felt superior to everyone and even though they loved each other like brother and sister with a special twin bond, they kept insulting each other with complicity, like cats and dogs.
On the other hand, it was only with Maeby that she was sweet, kind and extremely protective with the desire to unite Maeby and MC in a romantic relationship because MC had no desire to find a girlfriend.
The spiritual love and unbreakable bond he had with his twin sister was enough for him and he didn't feel romantic or sexual desire towards anyone because of that.

In summary, we see that the temperament, personality and relational dynamics remain rather the same for these 3 characters.
This is what poses a problem to me and makes me feel like I'm copying.

Regarding the first part of your post, the answer is no. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of being doubly judged and criticized. I am an extremely sensitive person and I have to be very careful.

Finally, “put in the trash” was a way of saying that it would continue to gather dust in the depths of my PC.
But if I am here today, it was obviously because a part of me is proud of it with the desire to do something with it.
I just wanted to know how it would be received if I shared it and why not get an idea of where the legitimacy starts and stops to make some financial profit from it but I think I was clumsy in my first message.

I think I have my answer now. I'm so afraid now that I will keep it for myself but I will no longer work on it.
This conversation scared and discouraged me a bit.
But that's probably a good thing because maybe I'll think about starting from scratch with something totally original.
(Even if it is difficult to know in advance if you are copying the appearance of an already existing character because of the ease of reproducing them with 3D Daz assets).

For Nika, I only needed 3 clicks. Import actor Shane HD, add Lyall hair and modify chin cleft.
For Nami, it was easy too. 3 clicks. Import Sinisa HD, add Linda hair and add some Cami SASSE in the face.
On the other hand for Bella, even if it was just as simple to recreate it thanks to Katie HD and Linda hair, (2 clicks), I actually had to go further by removing the basic eyebrows and adding another eyebrow thanks to “Super Natural Brows Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 and 3 Female”.
This is perhaps unconsciously the reason why I wanted to make her a dead character who we would only see in flashbacks.

In any case, thank you everyone for reading and taking the time to respond.

Have a good day !
Your posts make no sense at all AND they are OFF TOPIC.

What do you want from us?

F95 Zone has A WHOLE SUBFORUM FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPERS

Here:

https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

When you think you're ready, read here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/

Reactions: hawk784563

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
can anyone teach me how to search on thread about something? i'm searcing for dev log but it keeps showing me the posts from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. i did advanced search but there is nothing

This is my collection.
I started from page 1200's

Reactions: a-lex and yossa999

JazzR

May 23, 2024
Your posts make no sense at all AND they are OFF TOPIC.

What do you want from us?

F95 Zone has A WHOLE SUBFORUM FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPERS

Here:

https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

When you think you're ready, read here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/
I don't see why my message doesn't make sense and I thought I was in the right topic precisely because of these 3 specific characters.
But thank you for your links and sorry if I disturbed or annoyed anyone.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

prefs.JPG
there was no dev log last week because last week was dev log for WIAB

Reactions: turbojoe and a-lex

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I don't see why my message doesn't make sense and I thought I was in the right topic precisely because of these 3 specific characters.
But thank you for your links and sorry if I disturbed or annoyed anyone.
Try visiting off topic SG.

JazzR

May 23, 2024
Try visiting off topic SG.
Ah! I didn't know there were another threads about SG.
I have found this one directly by typing Summer's Gone in Google and that directed in the official release thread here.
I thought this was the right place to talk about everything near or far related to SG.

Thanks for the information.
This was my last message here then.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
if they gave the kids to Nojiko to keeps them safe , why she made the stupid mistake of living in the same city? View attachment 3678582
There is no indication that they were always living in Wollust, right? We even know that both the MC and Nami went to a different highschool than Jeff, Mila and Trey. Somehwere out West or East I don't remember. Besides we're all just speculating here. We can't be sure of anything.

Even the similarities between characters don't actually prove any relation since Ocean may just be using the same base models for the vast array of chars in SG. However I can't ignore that young Leia is the spitting image of young Summer. The MC shares tons of similarities with Willi. Nami is remarkably similar to Daphne. Funny thing is we know that Ayua is a Zane yet I don't think she looks anything like any of the Zanes we know. She doesn't even look like Miru at all.

4.30 star(s) 503 Votes