warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Can you guys link some scenes where a girl or girls shows jealousy during the game? I'm just curious in terms of who was jealous at any point during the game.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I think I’ll skip on those throuples…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LI information if interested (including what we know of throuples):

lonelyk post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

Throuples will, per Ocean, be challenging to maintain given that both women want to spend time with you so what one gets another does not.

I have not seen anything that would point to one of the LI's being happy to share the MC and excited by the prospect, AKA a cuckqueen.

Cheers!! :coffee:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

lonelyk post:

Throuples will, per Ocean, be challenging to maintain given that both women want to spend time with you so what one gets another does not.

I have not seen anything that would point to one of the LI's being happy to share the MC and excited by the prospect, AKA a cuckqueen.

Yeah, this is not the kind of game where it's easy to enter a throuple.
I care mainly about Sasha anyway. It's early to tell, but a throuple with her and Robin is highly likely, given how close they are. Won't say no to that.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

lonelyk post:

I looked at the list it doesn't really have any bookclub women. There is at least 2 lewdables Anna and Jenna. Especially since Anna gave Nika her number.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I've said some stupid shit these last few days (or several) my bad and sorry. Ignore my dumb responses especially when they make no sense but to me and my brain at the time. My brain and me connected for that split second ignoring everything else but our connected point.

I am slowly teetering on the road of collapse.... as I said this, Clerks 2 popped into my mind, did it pop into yours?

I'm still not finished with Season 1... that tabletop game part really took a toll on me. I just kept thinking "all this time could have been spent on actual story progression! wtf man!" it was nice seeing Nami like Tomb Raider with big hoonkaloos but man... I didn't give a fuck about it or those big breasted/assed fuckiens.

Could have spent time with other LI's within that time... like come on... shit lasted a long fucking time and I almost fell asleep. Good quality renders but sleepy time random shit. Anyways, after that shit, I stopped lol. Haven't jumped back into cause... my face is tired.

I'm tired... be back whenever the moon connects with that star and that star the sun... yeah

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
I looked at the list it doesn't really have any bookclub women. There is at least 2 lewdables Anna and Jenna. Especially since Anna gave Nika her number.
The book club scene includes more than 2 new lewdables IMO - but, the LI list post I included in my response is based on Ocean's confirmation of LI/lewdable status, via dev log or more likely Discord.

For now, this is what we are aware of.

I think the lewdable list will expand through time as new women are added to the story - like some of those in the book club, but we need to advance the story first - so that these encounters make sense relative to the MC, his ability to perform and his ability to Not have a panic attack due to the increased social interaction needed before those encounters occur.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
A few pages back. Not even 50 pages. :)
Literally the first result if you use the search engine properly. There's no need to go through the pages. Sure, when all the guys just type "compressed" in the search they found only all the other lazy dudes who don't wanted to search.

Reactions: Maviarab

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Literally the first result if you use the search engine properly. There's no need to go through the pages. Sure, when all the guys just type "compressed" in the search they found only all the other lazy dudes who don't wanted to search.
To be honest, even now I don't really understand how to do a search properly. :rolleyes:
Every time I search, I always read each page thoroughly. :LOL:

Reactions: Don Sucio

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
To be honest, even now I don't really understand how to do a search properly. :rolleyes:
Every time I search, I always read each page thoroughly. :LOL:
Okay, you're polite and honest about. Let me guide you and maybe the mod's are kind enough to not delete this post because of off-topic, so maybe some users more could read this. The last time I helped I got threadbaned at another thread for a week, but that week never ended because the mod fucked it up. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway...

In the Game Compression Request thread the Staff mad clear how our dear compressors should provide their work. They even gave a template:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On top of that the staff said exactly how to search:
compression search.jpg

Knowing how they provide it's completely easy to find what you need in the search engine.
game name version.jpg
<game name> = Summer's Gone
[version] = S1 Steam + DLC

So, we just need the search engine.
how to find the search engine.jpg

Here, we fill in what we need like the staff told us. Using "This thread" is very helpful.
search engine input.jpg

Et voilá:
result.jpg

The first three results deliver exactly what one need.

WORKS. EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. ;)

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes