AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
From the law!
I provided a link to the parliament archives.

Those 349 MPs had a vote and passed a law. No nonsense! Read'em and weep.
The thing is, I looked through it and didn’t find what you’re talking about. In what paragraph is this indicated?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Well I was gonna say something along the lines of "at least none of the character models look too fucked up this time around" and then I zoomed in on Sonya's face...goddamnit!

I hope the blue choice dialogue thingy is used sparingly. That sounds like way too much trouble for such a small gain.

Not sure wtf happened to Miss Marla. She looks like she would run over people for fun now...

Ayua looks good again (praise Jesus!)

I'd happily chop off Karen's hand to see more :love:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
Well I was gonna say something along the lines of "at least none of the character models look too fucked up this time around" and then I zoomed in on Sonya's face...goddamnit!

I hope the blue choice dialogue thingy is used sparingly. That sounds like way too much trouble for such a small gain.

Not sure wtf happened to Miss Marla. She looks like she would run over people for fun now...

Ayua looks good again (praise Jesus!)

I'd happily chop off Karen's hand to see more :love:
Probably just an angle problem wink wink. :Kappa:
8s69wq.jpg

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Was that scene with Zara in the kitchen from season 1? The one previewing the new dialogue style. I don't think I've seen it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I've just spoilered the images rather than quote the whole devlog while discussing what we can see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming Ocean's just used this old blender(?) test render for testing rather than Zara moving to student housing. I kinda think Ocean kows people will read into it, and it's a red herring, just a test we've already without any spoilers to show the new dialogue in action.

Anyone else notice Bella's hair appears more platinum? Is she maybe going in on the white hair thing going around? And Ayua looks far more like Miru now, absolutely stunning - but her white streak from Ch4 is already gone though. Also, areolas saying hello also says she's lewdable. This render would be a crime against Ayua fans if she's not.

So timeline wise, we're seeing heaps of renders at the school, but we finished up on Saturday. The Nadia and Zara renders are presumably the start of training with Zara (who probably already trains with Nadia) and we'll have the fighty fight training with Ayua for Sunday, so the new school renders are Monday then I'm guessing? Typically Ocean does about a day in every chapter, so this suggests he's already past Sunday in game, and already rendering things for the next chapter. Maybe he does things scene by scene though with this new season, so he's doing things for later on while he's inspired, rather than just the next chapter. Even still, there's renders from more than one chapter already being shown I think.

Yay for art classes. It does seem like all the other students appreciate the female form - the one with the bangles looks ready to jump in. :sneaky:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Some guys here know that I love SG, even if in the last months I started to lose interest due to it not giving me the same hype and excitement anymore, and I also know this is Ocean's creation and he can do whatever he wants with the game. Hell, how many times did you see me trying to find the good side of things and defending my point of view about SG against someone who didn't agree, or was trolling or just being rude about it? But my good man, don't fix what it isn't broken.

Dunno if it's just this render in particular, but Sonya looks so different she lost her uniqueness. Maybe that angle and scene in particular makes her look that way, we will see.

Marla. Oh, Marla. Part of her charm was that she was indeed a milf and clearly a mature woman, and now look at her. The render where Nika can compliment her new hair? She still looked beautiful and mature, but this? She suffer the Mila effect: Not saying the new Marla is ugly, cause she looks good, but if the 'old' Marla already looked stunning. why the changes? I don't even have the images to compare her, but she looks like a completely different person.

Ayua and the rest of the girls look as stunning as always, and I personally like the new choice system cause it makes the decisionmaking while playing easier, but dam.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Could be - she is too far away to see her freckles.
Seems like it could be, look for renders to see if she's got a similar ring - can't see the birthmark on her upper lip either.
UP.jpg
There are no freckles and birthmarks on her lips, but we can't be too sure, because everything can change, including Sasha's breasts which are getting firmer. :sneaky:
She gives off a south Asian vibe. :unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
#1 fun point for the dev log of May 29, 2024:

As a Bella/MC fan, when Ocean says: I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. - I started to get disappointed and then...

favorite render -

Marla... Amber's therapy is paying off.

I'd like to think that the MC is having a positive influence on Marla and overcoming her guilt over what she did to Vic.

My MC chose to tell Amber that Marla was crying during lunch at school so that Amber could take a more proactive approach to helping Marla.

I believe that Marla will be predisposed to support the MC being away from school for what may be one/two days - the cabin trip with Amber - and she can make sure the coaches know that the absence is approved as well as offer one on one time to help teach the MC the material that he would miss for those days (potential early Marla LI path points? - maybe).

Dialogue format/style

Finally

I thought this dev log had a lot of information in it, even if it lacked some of the specifics I was hoping for (render and animation/cinematographic moment counts for example).

Cheers!! :coffee:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Seeking advice from players to a compression problem. Downloaded older SG versions in compressed form, and after unpacking they won't run, not all that familiar with the compressed versions, i usually download the full uncompressed. Might anyone have an answer to this conundrum.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
#1 fun point for the dev log of May 29, 2024:

As a Bella/MC fan, when Ocean says: I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. - I started to get disappointed and then...

favorite render -

Marla... Amber's therapy is paying off.

I'd like to think that the MC is having a positive influence on Marla and overcoming her guilt over what she did to Vic.

My MC chose to tell Amber that Marla was crying during lunch at school so that Amber could take a more proactive approach to helping Marla.

I believe that Marla will be predisposed to support the MC being away from school for what may be one/two days - the cabin trip with Amber - and she can make sure the coaches know that the absence is approved as well as offer one on one time to help teach the MC the material that he would miss for those days (potential early Marla LI path points? - maybe).

Dialogue format/style

Finally

I thought this dev log had a lot of information in it, even if it lacked some of the specifics I was hoping for (render and animation/cinematographic moment counts for example).

Cheers!! :coffee:
I know too much shouldn't be read into random season 2 renders, but, damn...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Just on this one, the last devlog had a render with Nia talking to Nika in the classroom. Sonya is with Nadia in the background and appears to be wearing the same outfit. Nadia is wearing what she wore to the gym scene or whatever it is, so now I'm guessing it's either early morning or afternoon training for Nika and Zara on a college day, as Nadia's wearing what she wears in class, but Nika doesn't.

Also, does this mean Nia skateboards?

Reactions: Mr_Mister
4.30 star(s) 524 Votes