Nov 9, 2023
Always save your work. Always. Any program, any project, any circumstances.

Started a Daz scene to play with how to do something. Didn't save, just playing. Kept adding and figuring out stuff. Not important stuff, just stuff. Kept adding. Kept adding. Started making renders for an animation to see how it would look. Got about a third of the way through the renders. "critical failure 469". Daz disappears from the screen. Screaming. Gunfire. Explosions. Bodies in the street. Usual stuff. Three hours down the drain. Opened Daz back up, looked at the screen and closed it. Fuck it. I learned what I wanted to know for the most part but didn't get to try and convert it to video so no one gets to see it. Fuck it. Maybe I'll turn Daz back on in a few months or so. Understand Devs disappearing better now. Good thing I only use my Daz powers for evil.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Hello,

GOG now gave me the next potential release date (June 5th). Let's hope it works.
And regarding Epic, I have been getting ghosted for over a week now, and well, there is nothing I can do there until they answer.

I have also been approached by a company named Stove (Smilegate), which translates games into Korean and is similar to Steam. Just in the Korean/Asian market.
I'm still verifying some essential things before I can say more.

As always, work is being done consistently and with a newfound energy. I've not been mentioning any render counts or percentages for the same reason as why I won't be giving out any estimates that aren't set in stone.
It's peaceful.

In the last log, I previewed the new dialogue style, etc.
Messe and I have made some adjustments to it.

He reduced the size of the speaker's name and also adjusted the dialogue size.

These are just example images.
The new dialogue style won't be added to Season 1.

It looks especially cinematic when nobody speaks, and instead, it's just a general scene description.
Of course, we might still make some adjustments with the release of S2-Chapter 1.
When we test it, we must check how it looks and feels. It can't be too small, or it will tire your eyes out, etc.

I've also mentioned the new choice style.

Orange choices advance the conversation.
Blue choices allow you to ask for more info about a certain topic.
(Messe is asleep; otherwise, I would ask him to change the description of the choices in the image to what I said above. But I have an ungodly sleep schedule. Totally my fault.)

Now that the MC is slooooowly healing, you can find out more about people.

Previews - 4k attached
I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. Sorry.

But don't you worry... I have the next best thing...
Marla!
Amber's therapy is paying off.

Ayua

Sonya sparring with Ayua before the MC. Sorry, MC, Sonya is her new fav.
Vic's ready to join if necessary.

And at last...
"Stop laughing, Robin!"

Ever since my PC bluescreened an hour before I first uploaded to Steam, and I found my SSD hanging from the ceiling of my PC case, the PC has been acting weird.

Regarding the workstation:
I had planned to buy the workstation directly after Steam, but I had to recalculate due to some unfortunate events.
SG's Steam release helped me, but the German gov will be very interested in the Steam/Epic/GOG release and will adjust my pre-tax for 2025 accordingly.
Always happy to finance bike lanes in Peru, Germany. :)
I will wait 2-3 months until I know what I have to pay every quarter in pre-tax, and then I'll get the new Workstation.
For transparency's sake, I was already hit with a big boy bill a few days ago because Germany thinks the pre-tax I paid for 2023 wasn't enough and now wants a little more. And it will be adjusted again due to Steam, etc.
The annoying part is that many of the things I buy for the games can't just be declared as a business expense for the year I bought them; instead, they need to be written off over 3-10 years.
Simply put, I pay taxes on money I've already reinvested in the game, which is annoying.
Thankfully, I have a competent tax office that ensures I have room to breathe.

By waiting with the workstation, I'm just being careful... Because every German knows, you don't fuck with taxes or play the song from Gigi D'Agostino, L'amour toujours.

On the bright side, I already have the A6000 ADAs I wanted, and the workstation will be cheaper than I initially anticipated.

I'll see you in two weeks.

• Ocean

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Hello,

GOG now gave me the next potential release date (June 5th). Let's hope it works.
And regarding Epic, I have been getting ghosted for over a week now, and well, there is nothing I can do there until they answer.

I have also been approached by a company named Stove (Smilegate), which translates games into Korean and is similar to Steam. Just in the Korean/Asian market.
I'm still verifying some essential things before I can say more.

As always, work is being done consistently and with a newfound energy. I've not been mentioning any render counts or percentages for the same reason as why I won't be giving out any estimates that aren't set in stone.
It's peaceful.

In the last log, I previewed the new dialogue style, etc.
Messe and I have made some adjustments to it.

He reduced the size of the speaker's name and also adjusted the dialogue size.

These are just example images.
The new dialogue style won't be added to Season 1.

It looks especially cinematic when nobody speaks, and instead, it's just a general scene description.
Of course, we might still make some adjustments with the release of S2-Chapter 1.
When we test it, we must check how it looks and feels. It can't be too small, or it will tire your eyes out, etc.

I've also mentioned the new choice style.

Orange choices advance the conversation.
Blue choices allow you to ask for more info about a certain topic.
(Messe is asleep; otherwise, I would ask him to change the description of the choices in the image to what I said above. But I have an ungodly sleep schedule. Totally my fault.)

Now that the MC is slooooowly healing, you can find out more about people.

Previews - 4k attached
I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. Sorry.

But don't you worry... I have the next best thing...
Marla!
Amber's therapy is paying off.

Ayua

Sonya sparring with Ayua before the MC. Sorry, MC, Sonya is her new fav.
Vic's ready to join if necessary.

And at last...
"Stop laughing, Robin!"

Ever since my PC bluescreened an hour before I first uploaded to Steam, and I found my SSD hanging from the ceiling of my PC case, the PC has been acting weird.

Regarding the workstation:
I had planned to buy the workstation directly after Steam, but I had to recalculate due to some unfortunate events.
SG's Steam release helped me, but the German gov will be very interested in the Steam/Epic/GOG release and will adjust my pre-tax for 2025 accordingly.
Always happy to finance bike lanes in Peru, Germany. :)
I will wait 2-3 months until I know what I have to pay every quarter in pre-tax, and then I'll get the new Workstation.
For transparency's sake, I was already hit with a big boy bill a few days ago because Germany thinks the pre-tax I paid for 2023 wasn't enough and now wants a little more. And it will be adjusted again due to Steam, etc.
The annoying part is that many of the things I buy for the games can't just be declared as a business expense for the year I bought them; instead, they need to be written off over 3-10 years.
Simply put, I pay taxes on money I've already reinvested in the game, which is annoying.
Thankfully, I have a competent tax office that ensures I have room to breathe.

By waiting with the workstation, I'm just being careful... Because every German knows, you don't fuck with taxes or play the song from Gigi D'Agostino, L'amour toujours.

On the bright side, I already have the A6000 ADAs I wanted, and the workstation will be cheaper than I initially anticipated.

I'll see you in two weeks.

• Ocean
I'm looking forward to the second season, I hope it's released by September

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
the choices changes are very weird. i prefer how it is on S1 than what he is presenting. Hope the blue choices its only questions and dont affect nothing to the girls and the orange ones are the choices that affect the girls. The dialogue only in the center and very small arent very good.

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
From the law!
I provided a link to the parliament archives.

Those 349 MPs had a vote and passed a law. No nonsense! Read'em and weep.
The thing is, I looked through it and didn’t find what you’re talking about. In what paragraph is this indicated?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Well I was gonna say something along the lines of "at least none of the character models look too fucked up this time around" and then I zoomed in on Sonya's face...goddamnit!

I hope the blue choice dialogue thingy is used sparingly. That sounds like way too much trouble for such a small gain.

Not sure wtf happened to Miss Marla. She looks like she would run over people for fun now...

Ayua looks good again (praise Jesus!)

I'd happily chop off Karen's hand to see more :love:

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
Well I was gonna say something along the lines of "at least none of the character models look too fucked up this time around" and then I zoomed in on Sonya's face...goddamnit!

I hope the blue choice dialogue thingy is used sparingly. That sounds like way too much trouble for such a small gain.

Not sure wtf happened to Miss Marla. She looks like she would run over people for fun now...

Ayua looks good again (praise Jesus!)

I'd happily chop off Karen's hand to see more :love:
Probably just an angle problem wink wink. :Kappa:
8s69wq.jpg

Jordan369

Feb 2, 2020
Was that scene with Zara in the kitchen from season 1? The one previewing the new dialogue style. I don't think I've seen it.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I've just spoilered the images rather than quote the whole devlog while discussing what we can see.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm assuming Ocean's just used this old blender(?) test render for testing rather than Zara moving to student housing. I kinda think Ocean kows people will read into it, and it's a red herring, just a test we've already without any spoilers to show the new dialogue in action.

Anyone else notice Bella's hair appears more platinum? Is she maybe going in on the white hair thing going around? And Ayua looks far more like Miru now, absolutely stunning - but her white streak from Ch4 is already gone though. Also, areolas saying hello also says she's lewdable. This render would be a crime against Ayua fans if she's not.

So timeline wise, we're seeing heaps of renders at the school, but we finished up on Saturday. The Nadia and Zara renders are presumably the start of training with Zara (who probably already trains with Nadia) and we'll have the fighty fight training with Ayua for Sunday, so the new school renders are Monday then I'm guessing? Typically Ocean does about a day in every chapter, so this suggests he's already past Sunday in game, and already rendering things for the next chapter. Maybe he does things scene by scene though with this new season, so he's doing things for later on while he's inspired, rather than just the next chapter. Even still, there's renders from more than one chapter already being shown I think.

Yay for art classes. It does seem like all the other students appreciate the female form - the one with the bangles looks ready to jump in. :sneaky:

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Some guys here know that I love SG, even if in the last months I started to lose interest due to it not giving me the same hype and excitement anymore, and I also know this is Ocean's creation and he can do whatever he wants with the game. Hell, how many times did you see me trying to find the good side of things and defending my point of view about SG against someone who didn't agree, or was trolling or just being rude about it? But my good man, don't fix what it isn't broken.

Dunno if it's just this render in particular, but Sonya looks so different she lost her uniqueness. Maybe that angle and scene in particular makes her look that way, we will see.

Marla. Oh, Marla. Part of her charm was that she was indeed a milf and clearly a mature woman, and now look at her. The render where Nika can compliment her new hair? She still looked beautiful and mature, but this? She suffer the Mila effect: Not saying the new Marla is ugly, cause she looks good, but if the 'old' Marla already looked stunning. why the changes? I don't even have the images to compare her, but she looks like a completely different person.

Ayua and the rest of the girls look as stunning as always, and I personally like the new choice system cause it makes the decisionmaking while playing easier, but dam.

4.30 star(s) 505 Votes