johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
I already said this once, but it's so refreshing when a character like bella is comfortable with PDA, other characters of her type are always reluctant to be affectionate in public, because they think it makes them look weak and vulnerable, but it's pretty cool that bella is so open and honest with herself and not afraid to show it.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So no projections to when chapter 1 starts ?
It depends if we use the numbers of dev log that we get before the release, last chapter that was chapter 5 took #14 dev logs

we already on the #7 on the chapter 2

every dev log is 2 weeks so if we use it to know when its going to comes out like that

is 3.5 months since the first dev log of the chapter 2

since we are at the "half"

in 2 months i hope

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It depends if we use the numbers of dev log that we get before the release, last chapter that was chapter 5 took #14 dev logs

every dev log is 2 weeks so if we use it to know when its going to comes out like that

in 2 months i hope
I'd temper those expectations. Next update of the better VN should come out before S2C1 of this.

*waits for Nascs reply lol*

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

in 2 months i hope
You Oceans secret alt account?

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020
I'd temper those expectations. Next update of the better VN should come out before S2C1 of this.

Yeah, for those who don't know, there is still a small group of folks who believe that between the two Ocean's games there is a better game and that that game is WiAB. :KEK:

As of expectations, the last thing I read was Ocean's post on Steam, where he answered that S2CH1 would be coming in late 2024. I would take this as a very rough estimate.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, for those who don't know, there is still a small group of folks who believe that between the two Ocean's games there is a better game and that that game is WiAB. :KEK:

As of expectations, the last thing I read was Ocean's post on Steam, where he answered that S2CH1 would be coming in late 2024. I would take this as a very rough estimate.
Sooner or later Yoss you have to stop denying the truth and accept facts :sneaky: :devilish::ROFLMAO:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022

Wouldn't it be funny if SG just keeps letting me down and I fall to the darkside? Imagine me praising WiAB as the "better VN" of the 2 :LOL:

If you prefer WiAB over SG it's ok. You are allowed to be wrong. You are allowed to have poor taste. But if you start saying crazy stuff like "it was always the better VN", I will dig out old Miru screenshots and flood the other thread. Give anyone that visits that forsaken place a week long supply of nightmare fuel :ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes