Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Mila is the purest of them all, despite already having had sex and despite her childhood. She's an honest working girl, with a good moral and a positive attitude.
We can always discuss which girl is the best looking, that is a matter of taste, but if we talk about character she is the number 1 - and it is not even close. Also she is one of the girls that never broke down, despite having the worst start in life and the shittiest childhood.
True, Sonya could be close to her too, at least she seems to be so innocent due to her parents and brother prohibitions. But we haven´t see how is she for real yet.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Mila is the purest of them all, despite already having had sex and despite her childhood. She's an honest working girl, with a good moral and a positive attitude.
We can always discuss which girl is the best looking, that is a matter of taste, but if we talk about character she is the number 1 - and it is not even close. Also she is one of the girls that never broke down, despite having the worst start in life and the shittiest childhood.
True, Sonya could be close to her too, at least she seems to be so innocent due to her parents and brother prohibitions. But we haven´t see how is she for real yet.
Don't forget Victoria too.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
That is not hijab. Sonya wears light Quarian Armor while sparring with Ayua, which looks odd outside the Mass Effect universe.
Yeah... it doesn't fit the "sparring" scene, is it even sparring attire? If he could put her in something better and for sparring, it'll be much nicer.

She has like a net-like thing, which would be easy to grab and pull on her with. That expression is weird as fuck too. If it's supposed to be a "smug" face... why? give her a better reaction/emotion. Looks like someone else and not Sonya at all...

I've also mentioned the new choice style.

Orange choices advance the conversation.
Blue choices allow you to ask for more info about a certain topic.

I think using Icons would be better S+ for story progression and D+ for more Dialogue. The thing is, what gives more points towards a LI? the more choices option or advance the story? I see nothing for a LI. It could show S+ LI's Name + etc.

The "This Choice's" thing takes up a row. It could be used for another choice for each.

Are the blue choices just for more stuff to read without adding nothing? (no points towards a LI etc) I don't know.... also, why not an extra choice? like (don't ask for shit lol)

These are just some thoughts. I doubt Ocean will see this and think "yeaah, they have a point" lol

Last edited:

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That expression is weird as fuck too. If it's supposed to be a "smug" face... why? give her a better reaction/emotion. Looks like someone else and not Sonya at all...
Yeah, her expression seems to me like out of character, she usually is very innocent and shy, she is enjoying too much that lesson for what i suppose is her first fight class. Maybe she develops a hobby for that type of martial art.

johnsman

Sep 6, 2022
I already said this once, but it's so refreshing when a character like bella is comfortable with PDA, other characters of her type are always reluctant to be affectionate in public, because they think it makes them look weak and vulnerable, but it's pretty cool that bella is so open and honest with herself and not afraid to show it.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
So no projections to when chapter 1 starts ?
It depends if we use the numbers of dev log that we get before the release, last chapter that was chapter 5 took #14 dev logs

we already on the #7 on the chapter 2

every dev log is 2 weeks so if we use it to know when its going to comes out like that

is 3.5 months since the first dev log of the chapter 2

since we are at the "half"

in 2 months i hope

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It depends if we use the numbers of dev log that we get before the release, last chapter that was chapter 5 took #14 dev logs

every dev log is 2 weeks so if we use it to know when its going to comes out like that

in 2 months i hope
I'd temper those expectations. Next update of the better VN should come out before S2C1 of this.

*waits for Nascs reply lol*

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

in 2 months i hope
You Oceans secret alt account?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I'd temper those expectations. Next update of the better VN should come out before S2C1 of this.

*waits for Nascs reply lol*
Yeah, for those who don't know, there is still a small group of folks who believe that between the two Ocean's games there is a better game and that that game is WiAB. :KEK:

As of expectations, the last thing I read was Ocean's post on Steam, where he answered that S2CH1 would be coming in late 2024. I would take this as a very rough estimate.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, for those who don't know, there is still a small group of folks who believe that between the two Ocean's games there is a better game and that that game is WiAB. :KEK:

As of expectations, the last thing I read was Ocean's post on Steam, where he answered that S2CH1 would be coming in late 2024. I would take this as a very rough estimate.
Sooner or later Yoss you have to stop denying the truth and accept facts :sneaky: :devilish::ROFLMAO:

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes