hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Could be - she is too far away to see her freckles.
Seems like it could be, look for renders to see if she's got a similar ring - can't see the birthmark on her upper lip either.
UP.jpg
There are no freckles and birthmarks on her lips, but we can't be too sure, because everything can change, including Sasha's breasts which are getting firmer. :sneaky:
She gives off a south Asian vibe. :unsure:

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
#1 fun point for the dev log of May 29, 2024:

As a Bella/MC fan, when Ocean says: I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. - I started to get disappointed and then...

favorite render -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Marla... Amber's therapy is paying off.

I'd like to think that the MC is having a positive influence on Marla and overcoming her guilt over what she did to Vic.

My MC chose to tell Amber that Marla was crying during lunch at school so that Amber could take a more proactive approach to helping Marla.

I believe that Marla will be predisposed to support the MC being away from school for what may be one/two days - the cabin trip with Amber - and she can make sure the coaches know that the absence is approved as well as offer one on one time to help teach the MC the material that he would miss for those days (potential early Marla LI path points? - maybe).

Dialogue format/style

Finally

I thought this dev log had a lot of information in it, even if it lacked some of the specifics I was hoping for (render and animation/cinematographic moment counts for example).

Cheers!! :coffee:

leo_grouch

May 18, 2019
Seeking advice from players to a compression problem. Downloaded older SG versions in compressed form, and after unpacking they won't run, not all that familiar with the compressed versions, i usually download the full uncompressed. Might anyone have an answer to this conundrum.

John972

Apr 24, 2018
#1 fun point for the dev log of May 29, 2024:

As a Bella/MC fan, when Ocean says: I did mention that I'd be showing some Bellchen previews today, but scratch that. The scene is too cute, and I don't want to spoil it. - I started to get disappointed and then...

favorite render -

Marla... Amber's therapy is paying off.

I'd like to think that the MC is having a positive influence on Marla and overcoming her guilt over what she did to Vic.

My MC chose to tell Amber that Marla was crying during lunch at school so that Amber could take a more proactive approach to helping Marla.

I believe that Marla will be predisposed to support the MC being away from school for what may be one/two days - the cabin trip with Amber - and she can make sure the coaches know that the absence is approved as well as offer one on one time to help teach the MC the material that he would miss for those days (potential early Marla LI path points? - maybe).

Dialogue format/style

Finally

I thought this dev log had a lot of information in it, even if it lacked some of the specifics I was hoping for (render and animation/cinematographic moment counts for example).

Cheers!! :coffee:
I know too much shouldn't be read into random season 2 renders, but, damn...

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Just on this one, the last devlog had a render with Nia talking to Nika in the classroom. Sonya is with Nadia in the background and appears to be wearing the same outfit. Nadia is wearing what she wore to the gym scene or whatever it is, so now I'm guessing it's either early morning or afternoon training for Nika and Zara on a college day, as Nadia's wearing what she wears in class, but Nika doesn't.

Also, does this mean Nia skateboards?

Reactions: Mr_Mister

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Just on this one, the last devlog had a render with Nia talking to Nika in the classroom. Sonya is with Nadia in the background and appears to be wearing the same outfit. Nadia is wearing what she wore to the gym scene or whatever it is, so now I'm guessing it's either early morning or afternoon training for Nika and Zara on a college day, as Nadia's wearing what she wears in class, but Nika doesn't.

Also, does this mean Nia skateboards?

Same hijab, rest is a blur

Nia is apparently a girl of many talents

Nika wears a formal shirt for gym class/training?

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Same hijab, rest is a blur

Nia is apparently a girl of many talents

Nika wears a formal shirt for gym class/training?
Ayua is wearing the same outfit in both renders with her, and both appear to be in the classroom oddly, same vertical wooden panels, and white as the classroom. Sonya's blurred outfit looks to be the same colour of grey.

I'm liking Nia more and more.

The formal shirt is in the classroom, he's in a singlet for the training. Nadia's outfit looks pretty impossible for training, more of a fashion thing that would slip off and leave her topless if she tried.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
That is not hijab. Sonya wears light Quarian Armor while sparring with Ayua, which looks odd outside the Mass Effect universe.
Maybe the only way to down Auya is with an old fashioned "Irish forehead", helps if your head got a helmet on for safety

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021

Yay for art classes. It does seem like all the other students appreciate the female form - the one with the bangles looks ready to jump in. :sneaky:
Could be art class but what is holding the girl with black hair who is backwards? A ball? Because it can´t be her boobs right :LOL:
And why is Sasha showing her boobs, if it is art class i suppose something related with a painting of female figure or something, but i don´t know why Sasha would show her boobs, after all is Sasha and not Nia :unsure:. I suppose is a female class only, i´m not sure Sasha would show her boobs in front of guys without a reason.

With that ball, in case that is a ball and i´m not wrong i would think that they are in a restroom or something for sport class but the walls are not nothing like a restroom so now that you have mentioned it it fits more ofr an art class.

I have written in his Patreon that i suppose the game will have only one dialogue box with some choices in orange and others in blue, but maybe there will be two boxes like in the photo. I don´t know how i feel about the two boxes, i like the idea of two colors but if is it in one box, two boxes occupy more space in the renders imo.

I'm liking Nia more and more.

The formal shirt is in the classroom, he's in a singlet for the training. Nadia's outfit looks pretty impossible for training, more of a fashion thing that would slip off and leave her topless if she tried.
Now that you mention Nia, you think Nia would try to steal Nika from Bella in their path or she will respect their space?

We know Mila is aggressive about it, but i think when Bella and Nika start a real relationship she will stop.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Could be art class but what is holding the girl with black hair who is backwards? A ball? Because it can´t be her boobs right :LOL:
And why is Sasha showing her boobs, if it is art class i suppose something related with a painting of female figure or something, but i don´t know why Sasha would show her boobs, after all is Sasha and not Nia :unsure:. I suppose is a female class only, i´m not sure Sasha would show her boobs in front of guys without a reason.

With that ball, in case that is a ball and i´m not wrong i would think that they are in a restroom or something for sport class but the walls are not nothing like a restroom so now that you have mentioned it it fits more ofr an art class.

I have written in his Patreon that i suppose the game will have only one dialogue box with some choices in orange and others in blue, but maybe there will be two boxes like in the photo. I don´t know how i feel about the two boxes, i like the idea of two colors but if is it in one box, two boxes occupy more space in the renders imo.

Now that you mention Nia, you think Nia would try to steal Nika from Bella in their path or she will respect their space?

We know Mila is aggressive about it, but i think when Bella and Nika start a real relationship she will stop.
Hmmm, it depends, I'm doing many saves, just to see the differences. Nia would likely fade away, like she did in the gym - she wouldn't be aggressive or confrontational I don't think. Personality-wise, she's pretty shy.

Mila - she doesn't have a high opinion of Bella, so until we see how that plays out, I don't think Mila will give up. For Vic, yes, but not for Bella.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm, it depends, I'm doing many saves, just to see the differences. Nia would likely fade away, like she did in the gym - she wouldn't be aggressive or confrontational I don't think. Personality-wise, she's pretty shy.

Mila - she doesn't have a high opinion of Bella, so until we see how that plays out, I don't think Mila will give up. For Vic, yes, but not for Bella.
Well i hope she doesn´t give up, she is a good girl if we compare her with other girls that´s why i don´t think she is going to try all the story to steal Nika from Bella or from any other girl, if Nika stops showing interest in her i suppose she will stop no matter what but if Nika is with Bella and he continues trying to make out with Mila too i suppose she will put an end to it inmediately, even if she doesn´t like Bella she is not that bad...Isn´t she?

But i hope she doesn´t stop, i like challenges in relationships and a way to prove how Nika (or we as the players) is commited with a girl is that.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Well i hope she doesn´t give up, she is a good girl if we compare her with other girls that´s why i don´t think she is going to try all the story to steal Nika from Bella or from any other girl, if Nika stops showing interest in her i suppose she will stop no matter what but if Nika is with Bella and he continues trying to make out with Mila too i suppose she will put an end to it inmediately, even if she doesn´t like Bella she is not that bad...Isn´t she?

But i hope she doesn´t stop, i like challenges in relationships and a way to prove how Nika (or we as the players) is commited with a girl is that.
Mila is the purest of them all, despite already having had sex and despite her childhood. She's an honest working girl, with a good moral and a positive attitude.
We can always discuss which girl is the best looking, that is a matter of taste, but if we talk about character she is the number 1 - and it is not even close. Also she is one of the girls that never broke down, despite having the worst start in life and the shittiest childhood.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You should have read to the end, be more careful.
I read the whole thing and am very curious what part you're referring to.

The paragraphs about how to appeal?
The ones about how the authorities are to return viewed material?
Where it says how the courts of appeal are to be constituted?

Please, show a quote!

• Wow
Reactions: hermit_tr
4.30 star(s) 505 Votes