Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Here PG means under 15.
Our public TV channels don't show nude/violence before 8 PM. What the cable channels show I don't know.
I have no clue of what you think italian tv is, but I can tell you that you only see dudes reviewing restaurants, cooking dishes and shouting: "get out of my kitchen!" here in Italy on daytime tv. :)

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
No, I think, the dean is highly possibly a male. And why I think that?

Jazz - "The girls are still at the resort. They managed to persuade the dean to give them another two days."
Jake - "How did they get the extra two days? Nude pics?"
Jazz - "Most likely."
Other than what Ali ibn Hassan said, if we continue the quote, Dwight says:

dwi "The last time I sent the dean a nude I got suspended for a week."
scene ab1297 with dssa
dwi "Larry didn't you take the pic of me? The one with the bow around my schlong?"
lar "Yeh, haha."

And because Stahl says "Dwight, stop turning Nika into one of your bitches." we can safely say that the dean isn't interested in schlongs even if Dwight is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ali ibn Hassan

yossa999

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2020

scene ab1297 with dssa
dwi "Larry didn't you take the pic of me? The one with the bow around my schlong?"
lar "Yeh, haha."

And because Stahl says "Dwight, stop turning Nika into one of your bitches." we can safely say that the dean isn't interested in schlongs even if Dwight is.
Oh no, even Dwight Stahl was censored (again)? I haven't noticed it, but I sure remember Stahl said "faggots" not "bitches"

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019

scene ab1297 with dssa
lar "Yeh, haha."

Katie likes tacos, not hot dogs

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Here PG means under 15.
Our public TV channels don't show nude/violence before 8 PM.
You apparently entered our conversation without fully understanding its meaning, so we are talking about different things. Nobody talked about PG; in principle, no one is interested in it because there are a lot of systems similar to it and they are all 95% the same.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Thats why i think that Katie could be dean
- we know Katie is head of the design team. She already has a position that is stated. The dean would not be doubling up with petty tasks while having to plan building extensions and corporate vision, financing the college's goals for advancement, schmoozing govt departments for grants. The design team would be involved in more than uniforms, but all minor stuff when compared to what the dean deals with. As design head, Katie would have to ensure her team did all the things and meet the goals. If she was dean, she'd delegate the design and get someone else to head it up.
- If she was the dean, Coates is her employee as is Stahl and Hill. Why would she be plotting with the less competent coaches against her first team coach? Why would she be plotting against her employees? She can just fire them, or force them to take a research position, o rput them in front of the ethics board.
- If she was dean, why would she risk a competent first team against unknowns? She knows Nika, as does Hill, but Damian? Trey? As the dean, she would have the pick of the litter so to speak.
- we don't know who has the controlling share in the college. Elena is rich. The zanes are now rich, but who is the controlling factor? The dean is appointed by the three families that are collaborating, and would unlikely to be anyone from one of the families.

Most likely, Katie has been pushed into a role she feels is beneath her and is aimed at upsetting the status quo, create some leverage for herself, or she is working to unbalance the triumvirate, and get more advantageous positions for the Zanes.

Anyone knows that harem is planned (can you date multiple girls at once)? If not which are the main routes so far?
No, and trying to go for a harem/playing as a manwhore is likely to backfire as the girls will warn each other that you're trying to play the field. At most you can get a throuple, but they are hard to get, and there currently isn't one in the game to understand what the difficulties of keeping both LI's happy will be.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
No, and trying to go for a harem/playing as a manwhore is likely to backfire as the girls will warn each other that you're trying to play the field. At most you can get a throuple, but they are hard to get, and there currently isn't one in the game to understand what the difficulties of keeping both LI's happy will be.
I'm trying it with Bella and Mila. Let's see how far I get. just-for-fun-route

Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I'm trying it with Bella and Mila. Let's see how far I get. just-for-fun-route
The scene with Bella if Nika kissed Mila on Mila's route is hilarious. I can see that I'm want to do play throughs where I screw up the relationships for scenes like that :KEK:

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
You apparently entered our conversation without fully understanding its meaning, so we are talking about different things. Nobody talked about PG; in principle, no one is interested in it because there are a lot of systems similar to it and they are all 95% the same.
Your reference is 18+, we have no such thing when it comes to age restriction, except that at 17 you're not allowed to vote, buy alcohol or drive a car.
I just presented what's relevant to me, where I live and pay my taxes.

Things may be different in your part of the globe but they may not apply to all of us.

warheadd

Jan 28, 2021
Can you guys link some scenes where a girl or girls shows jealousy during the game? I'm just curious in terms of who was jealous at any point during the game.

PaxHadrian17

Engaged Member
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah, I think I’ll skip on those throuples…
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
LI information if interested (including what we know of throuples):

lonelyk post:

https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878

Throuples will, per Ocean, be challenging to maintain given that both women want to spend time with you so what one gets another does not.

I have not seen anything that would point to one of the LI's being happy to share the MC and excited by the prospect, AKA a cuckqueen.

Cheers!! :coffee:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024

lonelyk post:

Throuples will, per Ocean, be challenging to maintain given that both women want to spend time with you so what one gets another does not.

I have not seen anything that would point to one of the LI's being happy to share the MC and excited by the prospect, AKA a cuckqueen.

Yeah, this is not the kind of game where it's easy to enter a throuple.
I care mainly about Sasha anyway. It's early to tell, but a throuple with her and Robin is highly likely, given how close they are. Won't say no to that.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024

lonelyk post:

I looked at the list it doesn't really have any bookclub women. There is at least 2 lewdables Anna and Jenna. Especially since Anna gave Nika her number.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I've said some stupid shit these last few days (or several) my bad and sorry. Ignore my dumb responses especially when they make no sense but to me and my brain at the time. My brain and me connected for that split second ignoring everything else but our connected point.

I am slowly teetering on the road of collapse.... as I said this, Clerks 2 popped into my mind, did it pop into yours?

I'm still not finished with Season 1... that tabletop game part really took a toll on me. I just kept thinking "all this time could have been spent on actual story progression! wtf man!" it was nice seeing Nami like Tomb Raider with big hoonkaloos but man... I didn't give a fuck about it or those big breasted/assed fuckiens.

Could have spent time with other LI's within that time... like come on... shit lasted a long fucking time and I almost fell asleep. Good quality renders but sleepy time random shit. Anyways, after that shit, I stopped lol. Haven't jumped back into cause... my face is tired.

I'm tired... be back whenever the moon connects with that star and that star the sun... yeah

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes