Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Well, they should make up their dumb ass minds. So many games from back then that link to this/that, I don't want to hear their lame excuses.
Well, I've never saw a gane on Steam with links to Patreon or even mentioning it. Sure, everyone knows who the devs are thanking in the credits when they're thanking their "supporters", but that's it. So what's there to make up their mind? Or do you mean the devs? Well, for them it's easy: don't give a shit about the incest crowd or just be not on Patreon.

can't download shit from here cause of the shady downloads now.
I can literally hear the whining from the devs about the situation.

people will make the patch because they want it, but if that is the case where is the lewdpatcher patch
You know there's a patch out for this special kink, don't you? It's even linked in OP.
it probably was one particular dev who made the patch himself.
No, it wasn't. This dumb ipatch just wasn't updated from that guy.

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
There is a possibility that MC and Nami are the children of William and Leia. So incest fans might have a reason to go crazy :LOL:
Incest fans can believe whatever they want, but there's no such possibility. Half of the Lis might end up being William's daughters. Ayua is Zane and will probably be available at least for sexual interactions. Sasha, Vanessa and Zara are most likely Zanes. That's one of the reasons why most of them are incompatible for throuples.
until there is a Story reason i'm always gonna assume they are related.
They're related. Just not blood-related.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Incest fans can believe whatever they want, but there's no such possibility. Half of the Lis might end up being William's daughters. Ayua is Zane and will probably be available at least for sexual interactions. Sasha, Vanessa and Zara are most likely Zanes. That's one of the reasons why most of them are incompatible for throuples.

They're related. Just not blood-related.
Vanessa and Zara are most likely Katarinas daughters. I could be wrong don't hold me to it. coming by the description of the mother being a Tennis goddess plus her temper reminds me of Kat. Sasha if I remember is a Petrova.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Vanessa and Zara are most likely Katarinas daughters. I could be wrong don't hold me to it. coming by the description of the mother being a Tennis goddess plus her temper reminds me of Kat. Sasha if I remember is a Petrova.
Their mother is probably Donna Revera, not Katarina or Leia.
They're still most likely Zanes. The same is true for Sasha.
Because of that, Nika can't be Zane. But Nami might be.

Last edited:

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Their mother is probably Donna Revera, not Katarina or Leia.
Sasha could be Zane if her father was Zane (Will or another Zane), because the name Petrova came from her mother (as far as I know, Elena Petrova is still single at WiAB, and that is her maiden name). Most likely Elina is a single mother.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Doesn't matter who their mother is.
She's probably Donna Revera, not Katarina or Leia.
For Nick to be their father AND for Zara and Vanessa to be Zane, Leia, Katie or Helen (or Kat, seeing she's a cousin, even if the Zane gene is Dylan's ie Helen has likely married into the Zane name) would need to be the mother. The only way for Donna to be their mother AND to be Zane is for Nick not to be their father.

Mila knows Zara even if she doesn't know Vanessa, but Mila doesn't know who is Revera, only that someone on the first team is a Revera, so Donna's unlikely to be their mother - Zara isn't on the first team, as is evident by her looking at the trophies and the way Stahl and Hill wonder if they can disguise her as a guy to put her on their team.

Also, any of the potential LI's in WiaB that can get pregnant won't automatically be romanced by every player - that means that Willi isn't guaranteed to be the father of any of the characters, other than what Ocean decided has to be canon (which we don't know). The LI's will still have children whether or not they're romanced - ie. There will always be a Revera on the first team, there will always be Sasha, and there will always be Ayua, even if the player does a path in WiaB where Willi blueballs himself.

Sasha could be Zane if her father was Zane (Will or another Zane), because the name Petrova came from her mother (as far as I know, Elena Petrova is still single at WiAB, and that is her maiden name). Most likely Elina is a single mother.
Or, Elena keeps her maiden name as a famous professional, as is quite common, or is divorced and both she and Sasha go by her maiden name.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
For Nick to be their father AND for Zara and Vanessa to be Zane, Leia, Katie or Helen (or Kat, seeing she's a cousin, even if the Zane gene is Dylan's ie Helen has likely married into the Zane name) would need to be the mother. The only way for Donna to be their mother AND to be Zane is for Nick not to be their father.
Yeap. I didn't take poor Nick into account, so I edited the post. Too late. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, I'm leaning towards the theory that Nick isn't their biological father.
Otherwise, their mother is Leia or Katarina. Obviously not Helen or Katie.

I'm guessing Donna is Zara and Vanessa's mother only because of how similar they look.
Also, any of the potential LI's in WiaB that can get pregnant won't automatically be romanced by every player - that means that Willi isn't guaranteed to be the father of any of the characters, other than what Ocean decided has to be canon (which we don't know). The LI's will still have children whether or not they're romanced - ie. There will always be a Revera on the first team, there will always be Sasha, and there will always be Ayua, even if the player does a path in WiaB where Willi blueballs himself.
I know that. But even the not-guaranteed Zanes exclude the possibility of Nika being Zane.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My reason against Donna is that Mila would know Zara was one of the three clans that run ZPR. Mila's not friends with Sasha, but knows she's part of the elite, she knows Ayua, and from what we've seen the children of the three families seem to get along - so my guess is that someone other than Donna was Nick's wife. She doesn't even have to be a significant player (yet) in WiaB - she could be one of Leia's club turned gold digger after she got impregnated by Willi.
You just gave me back hope that Zara and Vanessa are Leia and William's daughters.

Last edited:
Reactions: BobTheDuck

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Yeap. I didn't take poor Nick into account, so I edited the post. Too late. :ROFLMAO:
But yeah, I'm leaning towards the theory that Nick isn't their biological father.
Otherwise, their mother is Leia or Katarina. Obviously not Helen or Katie.

I'm guessing Donna is Zara and Vanessa's mother only because of how similar they look.
My reason against Donna is that Mila would know Zara was one of the three clans that run ZPR. Mila's not friends with Sasha, but knows she's part of the elite, she knows Ayua, and from what we've seen the children of the three families seem to get along - so my guess is that someone other than Donna was Nick's wife. She doesn't even have to be a significant player (yet) in WiaB - she could be one of Leia's club turned gold digger after she got impregnated by Willi.

Ocean's kept the cards very close to his chest regarding these revelations, and I think he enjoys keeping us guessing.

Reactions: John Ness

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Not really good, especially for the people who bought these games on Steam that had the options to "define the relas or name each character" only for those same games to end up with "landlandies and roommates"? people bought a certain version, not that shit.

They should offer refunds because people are getting played. I guess I should be glad that I don't care for the "incest" in this game. I'll stay with Nika/Nami being adopted, in my mind. If people want to play with them being bro and sis, go at it.
You can play them as transexuals who identify as refrigerators for all I care, that's not the issue. The issue here is and always has been the simple fact that the game makes absolutely 0 sense if the MC and Nami aren't related by blood. Simple as that. I've stated this dozens of times. If Ocean intends for them not to be related then sooner or later S1 will need an entire script overhaul.

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
The issue here is and always has been the simple fact that the game makes absolutely 0 sense if the MC and Nami aren't related by blood. Simple as that. I've stated this dozens of times. If Ocean intends for them not to be related then sooner or later S1 will need an entire script overhaul.
And at least me and Bob stated the opposite. Nika and Nami's relationship makes sense if they're not related by blood. There's 0 sense only if they call each other roommates. That's my personal opinion and that's why the i-patch is needed. We've discussed this dozens of times already. But maybe we missed some important detail. Can you point out why this is a simple fact?

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
And at least me and Bob stated the opposite. Nika and Nami's relationship makes sense if they're not related by blood. There's 0 sense only if they call each other roommates. That's my personal opinion and that's why the i-patch is needed. We've discussed this dozens of times already. But maybe we missed some important detail. Can you point out why this is a simple fact?
Have you ever noticed an interesting detail in one of your signature images?

Reactions: Don Sucio

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
The only issue is the logistical one: Ocean's avoided definiing the relationship for too long and this will create more inconsistencies and interpretation errors the further the story develops. The taboo CAN work the same with a strict upbringing (which is why the discussions with Nami exist where Noji makes things weird between them), but the longer Ocean goes without clearly defining, the harder it is for people to understand the dialogue. Everyone mistakes them for a cute couple because they don't look genetically similar at all, no one gets awkward or makes a joke at their expense (more because Ocean wouldn't want to suggest it too much for patreon reasons), but the sense of what would happen if it became public is not based on a personal taboo but a societal one, which strongly suggests the relationship.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Except Sasha is not Leia's daughter, so there is no reason to suspect that Leia gave one to each of her 'daughters'. We just have to see how things play out a bit more, I doubt there will be a simple ahhhhh moment regards to that particular revelation. We'll find out the reason, and Ocean will have another mystery behind it, so we still will be left uncertain, but with maybe more rope to hang ourselves with theory wise. I love it, it's fun trying to unravel it all. :sneaky:

N1ghtcrawler

May 29, 2023
Sooo?

What does this have to do with Nami and Nika?
I never denied that Nami could be Zane.
I wrote above that this is possible.
The only issue is the logistical one: Ocean's avoided definiing the relationship for too long and this will create more inconsistencies and interpretation errors the further the story develops. The taboo CAN work the same with a strict upbringing (which is why the discussions with Nami exist where Noji makes things weird between them), but the longer Ocean goes without clearly defining, the harder it is for people to understand the dialogue. Everyone mistakes them for a cute couple because they don't look genetically similar at all, no one gets awkward or makes a joke at their expense (more because Ocean wouldn't want to suggest it too much for patreon reasons), but the sense of what would happen if it became public is not based on a personal taboo but a societal one, which strongly suggests the relationship.
I don't quite agree. I think the inconsistencies and interpretations are what can make their relationship stand out from other stories about incest. And you can keep it until the very end if you do it right.

Reactions: mostwanted8

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I don't quite agree. I think the inconsistencies and interpretations are what can make their relationship stand out from other stories about incest. And you can keep it until the very end if you do it right.
I'm fine with Ocean drawing it out, provided he has defined it in his own mind, rather than just trying to avoid the issue. Currently, the societal taboo that Nika is worried about predisposes me to thinking one particular way. Personal taboos can be over anything.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
You are resourceful enough to do a new playthrough and pick up on the dozens of examples that would illustrate my point.

I can leave you with one. The most braindead obvious one. That consists of 4 little words. "Why is she red"?

Unless you are severely cognitively impaired, you can understand that there is no context in which these words make sense unless they are related BY BLOOD. Or at least are perceived as such. But here is the thing. At least 2 characters ask that question and NOT ONCE do the MC or Nami offer an explanation that they aren't related and therefore asking why Nami is a redhead makes no sense.

Why would they endure that question being asked multiple times and not once enlighten other people as to why their question is moronic? The red gene is passed down by blood even if it can skip multiple generations.

EDIT: Given that the current release is a "Frankestein's monster" level mess filled with inconsistencies resulting of multiple reworkings I can't even be sure that all of these examples are still present in that version. I do know with absolute certainty that Zara asking that question in the Jacuzzi is still in this version.

Last edited:

mostwanted8

Mar 8, 2024
You can play them as transexuals who identify as refrigerators for all I care, that's not the issue. The issue here is and always has been the simple fact that the game makes absolutely 0 sense if the MC and Nami aren't related by blood. Simple as that. I've stated this dozens of times. If Ocean intends for them not to be related then sooner or later S1 will need an entire script overhaul.
They can work as stepbro/sis. It's taboo don't you know??
image (27).png
:Kappa:
I can leave you with one. The most braindead obvious one. That consists of 4 little words. "Why is she red"?
You're way off. It was just another joke aimed at redheads :WeSmart:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'm fine with Ocean drawing it out, provided he has defined it in his own mind, rather than just trying to avoid the issue. Currently, the societal taboo that Nika is worried about predisposes me to thinking one particular way. Personal taboos can be over anything.
It boggles my mind how some users here can be so fucking dense. Do they even read the words of text in the game???? How can you play the game as if MC and Nami aren't related at all and then sit through that pre-pizza shop conversation between them and think "Well this makes sense"!?!?!?!?!?!

What in the fuck is the point of the "race with impossible odds" if they aren't related at all? Who the hell gives a flying fuck if two unrelated people who were friends since childhood/grow together get into a relationship???? Like seriously how am I the only one losing my marbles over these people's reasoning skills? How do these people function day to day?

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes