Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I think Nika needs a food obsession just like Nami not sure what maybe something extremely spicy like a Carolina reaper.

Edit : this just a joke but would be funny if he did have one that can actually be eaten on the regular
Candies!!!!!!!!!!
Nika loves candies, there are many scenes where Nika eats them and even is only interested in them!
In the hospital, in Bella´s place... He is always looking for them.

Reactions: xCalon

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
I get that, that's why I wanted to know how long it has been. New erasers get made and used. Why did she have that one out of any other erasers out there? like she used that one specifically for a reason. Like she and Sasha planned it "Use this eraser and see what happens" idk.

I could be overthinking it. Summer was young right? when she gave that to Nika? so, yeah lol
She said she won a whole bunch of them at a carnival. How many and when wasn't specified. That design is popular so It could have been a month, a year.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
and yet we're inundated with incest games from patreon
Well, Patreon put them down one after another actually. There's a big raid since months. Some devs thought there're smart and put choices in the game where you can define how you call "landlady" or "roomie". But that doesn't prevented them for getting banned. Also the games with alternate versions on other sources like SubscribeStar, happened to The Naughty Captain for example. Oh, and all the smart devs who released patches where just a variable had to set: banned. It must not be in the game. Period. Some devs even got trouble because of incest patches made from modders and had a hard time to prove it wasn't them.

Sure, there're some games that Patreon didn't banned yet. They'll find them eventually and that's it. What Patreon allows is to let the devs fundraise without sharing DL links on Patreon. But that means the dev can't put their game behind a paywall and have to give it away for free on other ways which hurts milkers like Irphaeus a lot.

So, in case of Summer's Gone it means: no incest unless Ocean decides to let his income from Patreon go.

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
Tremonia That's actually good news, not that I have anything against incest fans, but there's too much of it besides the fact that I'm not interested in it.

As for the children of William and Leah, based on the information available, my assumption seems logical to me, but who knows...

• Angry
Reactions: TheReDeeMeR

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
As for the children of William and Leah, based on the information available, my assumption seems logical to me, but who knows...
So are you making that assumption?
Let's start with the MC: We know (or think we know) that his parents died in a car accident when he was 3 years old. Two questions arise from this:
1) Was he present at this accident? We don't know, but that would explain a lot.
2) wasn't he there? We do not know it.
This leads to two questions:

a) was he told a true story? We do not know it.
b) Was an injected story told to him so many times that he accepted it as a true story? We do not know it.

Reactions: John Ness

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
That's actually good news
Not really good, especially for the people who bought these games on Steam that had the options to "define the relas or name each character" only for those same games to end up with "landlandies and roommates"? people bought a certain version, not that shit.

They should offer refunds because people are getting played. I guess I should be glad that I don't care for the "incest" in this game. I'll stay with Nika/Nami being adopted, in my mind. If people want to play with them being bro and sis, go at it.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Basically everybody says Nika and Nami are related. Nami is classified as a LI. You kiss her, cup her breast, slap her butt and in the end you are given the option to walkaway or go for it. Ocean has said zero incest. Sooooo Nika and Nami can't be family. Am I wrong?

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
This game at the beginning had intended incest. Why when all the previous versions came out the patch came out at the same time, because incest is and will always be the intention. The only reason no patch this time is probaby because of the wiab patreon takedown.

Also the story makes 0 sense with no incest, why do you have to start such a iMPOSSIBLE RACE with nami, if you are not related, what is so forbidden if they are just roomies. So in my eyes incest will always be the intention of this game and I don't care what other people say or think otherwise.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
is it in WiaB original version where there is a scene of Miru's mom and another family member?
i seem to remember something like that.
From memory yes. I cannot remember much more, but Miru's sister or cousin finds her, and that's why Miru doesn't go on the camping trip. We didn't find out any of the significance of that, and it's unlinkely to be the same situation as previously, as Miru was redone to be classier than she was in every single way. Even her baby talk is a step up from her original dialogue, so I imagine she'll have an ungraded background as well :sneaky:

and yet we're inundated with incest games from patreon
I wos going to say we're innudated with roomies and landlady games from patreon, but it seems they disagree with rent free tenants as being too unrealistic and are slowly banning them :coffee::whistle: Tremonia did a far better explanation though.

Tremonia That's actually good news, not that I have anything against incest fans, but there's too much of it besides the fact that I'm not interested in it.

I agree, as a plot point for random AVN stories, it was simply a way to quickly gather interest and patrons. AVN writers will have to think harder to distinguish themselves seeing this is now risky to include.

Regards Nika and Nami's parents, there are so many potentials. Daphne could easily be Nami's mother with Willi as father and Leia Nika's with someone she NTR's Willi with. Like in the original, Willi could get people pregnant that he's not in a relationship with, and wouldn't even know about them. I suspect Mirian and Nora could be Gina's children with Willi as her boyfriend in WiaB wants to be cucked. The possibilities are pretty endless. The could even be Dylan's children, as Dylan's got a bit of the red himself, and has already fathered dairhaired greenish eyed Leia.

Most of the guesswork is people trying to fit WiaB's story to their preferred narrative for Nika and Nami, based on their preferred kinks. They are very clearly roomies, and we all understand AVN logic means they're not paying rent - but for the poeple who want Noji to be their mom, they's just based on their desire for a certain relationship that makes no sense in the context of the genetics on display.

My personal belief is that the 'uncle' that taught Nika basketball is Willi. Whether he was falsely introduced as an uncle, when he was actually NIka's father, we'll have to see.

I like the idea of Dylan having an affair to get some while Helen's distant, and Nika ending up being Katie's younger half brother. That'd be a wild plot twist - Nika would be a Cyrus (born with the mother's family name, because there's no marriage) then, but it would make for really awkward situations. Maybe they are being looked after as Willi's wild oats?

Basically everybody says Nika and Nami are related. Nami is classified as a LI. You kiss her, cup her breast, slap her butt and in the end you are given the option to walkaway or go for it. Ocean has said zero incest. Sooooo Nika and Nami can't be family. Am I wrong?
Ocean has said zero incest. This is true. The Zane's in WiaB somehow share the same family name, it must be the equivalent of Smith. Personally it doesn't matter to me.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Not really good, especially for the people who bought these games on Steam that had the options to "define the relas or name each character" only for those same games to end up with "landlandies and roommates"? people bought a certain version, not that shit.
Steam doesn't have this restrictions. You can put incest on Steam as much as you want as long as all characters are legal age and it happens in consent. But Steam has other restrictions like not linking to crowdfunding in the game, or even mention the platforms to it.

Basically everybody says Nika and Nami are related.
Well, they are. That was it all from the beginning. There's no way to think otherwise. We all know why that was changed from the dev. So we've to be patient and see how Ocean will make this roomie thing work in the story. My personal guess is that something happened to Nika's parents related to the story and Nami's parents are involved, like wrong place at the wrong time. Nojiko's in some way involved with Nika's parents and took care of him and the last living "victim" (Nami) of them, because both had to went into foster care without her.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
What if we are looking at this all wrong. Nika and Nami are not related to the Zanes.
What do you mean "we are"? I never thought Nika and Nami are related to the Zanes. They're Cyrus. Okay, Nami isn't a Cyrus anymore because of reasons. But I for myself never was in that Zane theory.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
Here is another shit theory. What if we are looking at this all wrong. Nika and Nami are not related to the Zanes. What if Summer was a Zane. Specifically, daughter to Katie Zane.
Nika met Summer's parents, who called him trash. Nika would remember Katie, just as much as he recognised Elsa. Katie would also still probably think he was trash. Katie being present while Summer is still gone would imply Summer is dead though.

Nika also remembers (or thinks he does) his mother reading to him. So, chances are he'll recognise someone's voice or there will be dialogue about how comforting the voice is if his mother isn't dead and he's been lied to.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Basically everybody says Nika and Nami are related.
Just because some people say they are doesn't make them it. I think they were both just orphaned at the same time (game logic) they grew up and grew close to each other. Have a brother/sister like bond but also, more than that.

The brother/sister bond for orphans. If you were an orphan and grew close to another boy/girl, they would be your what, brother/sister, right? you both get adopted by the same person/people, you guys won't stop the brotherly/sisterly bond.

Well, more like "naughty, sister/brother" bond lol

This game at the beginning had intended incest. Why when all the previous versions came out the patch came out at the same time
I mean, if I was desperate for these characters to be related, and if I could make a patch? best believe it'll be out with whatever version is out lol. When people want something and want it bad, they on it.

Steam doesn't have this restrictions. You can put incest on Steam as much as you want as long as all characters are legal age and it happens in consent. But Steam has other restrictions like not linking to crowdfunding in the game, or even mention the platforms to it.
Well, they should make up their dumb ass minds. So many games from back then that link to this/that, I don't want to hear their lame excuses. Makes me not want to risk buying shit on there anymore... can't download shit from here cause of the shady downloads now... I can quit cold turkey, right? nothing wrong with quitting....

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
I mean, if I was desperate for these characters to be related, and if I could make a patch? best believe it'll be out with whatever version is out lol. When people want something and want it bad, they on it.
Yes people will make the patch because they want it, but if that is the case where is the lewdpatcher patch(most would say the official patch). If the person who made that patch specifically is in this community why hasn't that came out yet and someone else had to make there own patch, because it probably was one particular dev who made the patch himself.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes