Doomyk

Jun 7, 2019
William was not supposed to tap Daphne and got her pregnant fear of Miru kept them primarily secret.
I doubt that Miru is the kind of person who would persecute children.
William would never give up on his children, nor would Miru ask him to. How do you people come up with stuff like this?
I agree about Miru. I'm not sure about William. Let's just say snakes aren't very good at parenting.
Nika is like that because of his trauma he wasn't always like that.
Mmmm, a whole 5 years, and Nojiko has only now noticed that he is depressed and that he needs help. Mother of the Year
But think, if they are sending the kids away to keep them safe, why in God's green Earth would they tell them anything truthful??? You don't want them asking questions. You don't want them trying to find out the truth. You want to give them something definite that would keep them at bay.
No. Nobody sent Aya and Sasha anywhere. And at least they received decent training.
If the old where It all began was still canon, there would probably be 2 women pregnant by Wiliam.
The prisoner he had sex with in prison, and the other he had sex with in the bathroom
Even in the old version, every sex was at the player's choice. There was no *canon*. In the new version, William + Miru = canon.
Don't be absurd. Zane's family wields considerable influence in Wollust due to their wealth. They are not concealing their children from an unknown entity. Your theory doesn't make sense.
I agree here. It’s very doubtful that such a powerful clan would allow its offspring to sink to such a low point. Well, Nojiko is not a good parent at all. Nika has been depressed for 5 years, he has 0 skills. He doesn’t know how to fight, or drive a car, or even how it’s normal to talk to girls, etc. If he were left alone now, he definitely wouldn’t survive. Nami is also not far behind, she’s just as uncultured and also doesn’t know how to do anything. The only difference is that she hides her pain under a joyful façade. Well, I’m generally silent, about possible the fact that Amber most likely doesn’t take a penny, and Nika blames himself for her financial situation. It’s funny to find out that if everything was good with finances, therapy or a golf club are free.

Reactions: Don Sucio

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Yeah, I give up. He is lying constantly and if you prove him wrong he claims you lie. No wonder half of the people here have him on ignore. I won't discuss with him in the future, it is useless.
yeah I rarely engage with him anymore beyond maybe 1 reply here and there + a angry face lol. Only reason I don't ignore him cause I do find his idiotic claims funny and good entertainment

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
So if Wiliam is Nika's father, is he dead?
Or they lied about his parents' death, so he wouldn't look for Wiliam
Dude did you even played the game? no William is not dead at all, he is actually mentioned.

And yes Nika and Nami were most probably lied to about their parents death, we don't know the reason currently but we will find out eventually.

Valter1

Jan 12, 2023
OK, since the infamous patch was nowhere near getting updated for the final Season 1 release (and I have a feeling somehow it won't be released by the same source as before, given the Patreon politics), I've tasked myself with creating it. Well, updating it for the final release...
Here's the i-patch for the current Steam release. Should work fine with the Patreon build as well since they're identical.
The patch is compatible with Steam achievements.

I took the exact same approach as with previous versions of the patch, just unzip the attached and drop the "patchSG.rpy" file into the "game" directory of your SG folder. Don't change the filename!
Upon first launch the game will recreate the compiled "patchSG.rpyc" companion file.

Dialog changes come from the previous patch released for Chapter 5 beta, slightly amended when necessary to fit the updated Season 1 original dialogs. I did fix a few lines (just basic mistypes) from the Season 1 release as well.
But there's more. As you know a lot of further censoring went into the Season 1 release. Ocean cut a few risky renders, toned down some of the dialogue. And while he removed many of the assets cut from the game, a very small number of them were left in. So I've reenabled them with this patch and also restored some of the more spicy dialog (when it made sense, while keeping it balanced).
But please note : this is NOT an "uncensor" mod! The restored shots are part of larger scenes and are just additional shots. They wouldn't change your perception of the scene. It just felt like unnecessary edits on Ocean's part. I've attached a couple of them to this post. There are more drastic cuts which will be addressed with a full "uncensor" mod with i-patch, to be released by myself as well in the next couple of days, once testing is completed.

Tested this patch on a brand new Steam download of the game, on MacOS. Should work fine with Windows/Linux as well. I've tested several paths and did a few saves and loads with no issues. Your previous saves might not work with it though.
Please report if you find issues with it...

My thanks to scrappy for releasing an update of his Walkthrough/cheat mod which inspired me to revisit the patch.

Would appreciate if a mod could update the 1st post with this patch...

//last edit May 24th: incorporates latest bug fixes and proofreading from Season 1, with additional proofreading and bug fixes.
So if I want the game fully uncensored should I install both your Uncut version and this patch? Or just the Uncut version?

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Nika: Nami I need Phoenix Nami
Nami: Why
Nika: Bellas coming over
Nami: I am going to get buns BYE.
:ROFLMAO: Laughing at my own joke:ROFLMAO:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nika: Nami I need Phoenix Nami
Nami: Why
Nika: Bellas coming over
Nami: I am going to get buns BYE.
:ROFLMAO: Laughing at my own joke:ROFLMAO:
Nika needs to buy a few dozen rolls everytime Bella comes over so Nami forgets. Tho maybe the secret to Nami forgiving and not hating Bella is through the power of rolls.

Edit : cant type today lol had to edit this post like 5 times.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
youtube has the entire season of Summers gone. I am curious about something when Victoria gives Nika the eraser and he freaks out as he is passing by the camera pans then zooms in and holds on Sasha out of all the people in the class. There is something connecting Sasha and Nika we don't know. in the gym She seemed interested in him she got hurt catching his head when he fell. She smiled at him even though she tried not to at the book club. She was aware he was having a panic attack. I am curious where they are going with these 2. Plus her comment to Robin is still curious when robin says he didn't deserve it she says maybe he did. Feels like she knows him.

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
Does Infamous Patch work on SG in the steam app?, seeing as it seems the game files are quite similar. :unsure:
I wanted to try it, but was afraid it would ruin the game. :oops:

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
when Victoria gives Nika the eraser and he freaks out as he is passing by the camera pans then zooms in and holds on Sasha out of all the people in the class.

There is something connecting Sasha and Nika we don't know. She was aware he was having a panic attack.

I am curious where they are going with these 2. Plus her comment to Robin is still curious when robin says he didn't deserve it she says maybe he did. Feels like she knows him.
This part confuses me a bit. Isn't it the same easer Summer gave to Nika? if so, how long has it been since she's been gone? because why would Vic have that specific easer? and that camera pan, zoom + hold on Sasha, she knew he was having the panic attack or that something was wrong.

She knows what panic attacks are (probably has them or had them herself) Vic having that eraser though... did she know Summer? does anyone else besides Nika/Nami/Noji? know Summer? Sasha saying that he maybe deserved it is because she hates him or doesn't like him for some certain reason. Again, maybe she knows him somehow (through Summer or some other way)

I feel like some of these girls are suspicious as fuck. Secrets upon secrets. Moving away from the topic above, I saw William or Nick, was it? Noji's man toy? I didn't know Zara and this other girl are his daughters... I thought they were going to be some new girls, blondes lol.

I don't care for challenges... bitch handcuffed the MC... let the MC Handcuff her back. I'll make sure she's in a good pose for it too. And that sister of hers that thinks she's top bitch... I'd make her left eye match the right one. I'm slowing making my way to the end....

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Don Sucio

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
This part confuses me a bit. Isn't it the same easer Summer gave to Nika? if so, how long has it been since she's been gone? because why would Vic have that specific easer? and that camera pan, zoom + hold on Sasha, she knew he was having the panic attack or that something was wrong.

She knows what panic attacks are (probably has them or had them herself) Vic having that eraser though... did she know Summer? does anyone else besides Nika/Nami/Noji? know Summer? Sasha saying that he maybe deserved it is because she hates him or doesn't like him for some certain reason. Again, maybe she knows him somehow (through Summer or some other way)

I feel like some of these girls are suspicious as fuck. Secrets upon secrets. Moving away from the topic above, I saw William or Nick, was it? Noji's man toy? I didn't know Zara and this other girl was his daughters... I thought they were going to be some new girls, blondes lol.

I don't care for challenges... bitch handcuffed the MC... let the MC Handcuff her back. I'll make sure she's in a good pose for it too. And that sister of hers that thinks she's top bitch... I'd make her left eye match the right one. I'm slowing making my way to the end....
About the eraser - it is not one of a kind, so Vic just had a similar one. Plus the MC has the eraser he got from Summer in his hand one time while sitting in his room.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
About the eraser - it is not one of a kind, so Vic just had a similar one.
I get that, that's why I wanted to know how long it has been. New erasers get made and used. Why did she have that one out of any other erasers out there? like she used that one specifically for a reason. Like she and Sasha planned it "Use this eraser and see what happens" idk.

I could be overthinking it. Summer was young right? when she gave that to Nika? so, yeah lol

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes