Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I get that, that's why I wanted to know how long it has been. New erasers get made and used. Why did she have that one out of any other erasers out there? like she used that one specifically for a reason. Like she and Sasha planned it "Use this eraser and see what happens" idk.

I could be overthinking it. Summer was young right? when she gave that to Nika? so, yeah lol
I think emoji erasers are a long therm run production. Summer's gone around 5 years I'd guess.

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
I think emoji erasers are a long therm run production. Summer's gone around 5 years I'd guess.
Had no idea. Just the way the scene played out. Shit was tense. Definitely gave me the feeling that Sasha or Vic (both?) know something and are very suspicious to me.

I'll stay near Vic while also keeping my eyes on Sasha. If she races, I can understand the scar. Vic is too loving and caring towards someone she barely knows. Quick to go on a date, why? did she get some brain damage from the hit? I don't know but I'm on guard.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Had no idea. Just the way the scene played out. Shit was tense. Definitely gave me the feeling that Sasha or Vic (both?) know something and are very suspicious to me.

I'll stay near Vic while also keeping my eyes on Sasha. If she races, I can understand the scar. Vic is too loving and caring towards someone she barely knows. Quick to go on a date, why? did she get some brain damage from the hit? I don't know but I'm on guard.
Well the MC was there when Vic had a traumatic experience - it CAN make you drawn/feel connected to someone I'd guess. Or maybe he just is the type she's into. She started the conversation with him before the traffic accident - so yeah...

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019

keep playing, Vic actually explains herself to MC after a fashion. i won't say more.

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
Well, from my perspective, you're asking yourself the wrong questions. You should rather ask yourself the following question: Who the hell are the Cyrus family and their three main protagonists?

Let's start with the MC: We know (or think we know) that his parents died in a car accident when he was 3 years old. Two questions arise from this:
1) Was he present at this accident? We don't know, but that would explain a lot.
2) wasn't he there? We do not know it.
This leads to two questions:
a) was he told a true story? We do not know it.
b) Was an injected story told to him so many times that he accepted it as a true story? We do not know it.

Now to Nami: It's something similar with her.

Three questions arise from these two events:
1) Did the two accidents happen at the same time? We do not know it.
2) Did the two accidents happen around the same time? We do not know it.
3) Did the accidents occur far apart in time? We do not know it.

Now we come to the third person: Noji. She is THE PERSON with seven seals! We know absolutely nothing about them! But what we see is that she is a single-parent, penniless doctor with no discernible background. Here we have to ask ourselves the following questions:
1) How can SUCH a PERSON adopt Nika? We do not know it.
2) How can SUCH a PERSON adopt Nami? We do not know it.
3) What was Nika's original birth name? We do not know it.
4) What was Nami's original birth name? We do not know it.
5) When was Nika adopted? We do not know it.
6) When was Nami adopted? We do not know it.

Noji has the last name Miyazaki. Two questions arise from this:
1) Is that her birth name? We do not know it.
2) It is the family name through marriage. What was her birth name? We do not know it.

Finally we come to what we see and what we don't see. This Noji enters into a relationship with Nick Benz. Okay, it has a bit of a "Pretty Woman" style to it, but so be it. But what surprises me more are his two daughters, Vanessa and Zara. Not a bad word, not a comment, not at all. This is extremely strange considering what special characters they are.

Let's come to the ultimate inconvenience: the book club. Noji not only stirs up the “cougars” present, no, she also enjoys the highest reputation. And tip of the iceberg she also hisses at THE KATIE ZANE.

Conclusion: Once we have clarified the family relationships of the Cyrus family, many further questions will be answered, but other questions will then pop up.

Last edited:

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
No, her name's Miyazaki.
if the children were legally adopted; AND it's in the USA their last name becomes her last name; there would have to be an exception made to have it be/stay Cyrus; unless it was adoption through Fostering, then the Children had the other last name previously and over the years of process that it takes...their last name is rather established.
the children that i know personally that this happened to were given a choice of last name by the court system of the (7) kids that i know this happened to, all but 1 took the adoptive last name the other was 15 by the time it happened and she opted for the original. Tots like Nami and Nika were, would likely not actually be given a choice, Nojiko might've though.
the story states that Nika's mom and Noji were close friends, this would be a motivation to keep the last name to honor her.

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
Well, from my perspective, you're asking yourself the wrong questions. You should rather ask yourself the following question: Who the hell are the Cyrus family and their three main protagonists?

Let's start with the MC: We know (or think we know) that his parents died in a car accident when he was 3 years old. Two questions arise from this:
1) Was he present at this accident? We don't know, but that would explain a lot.
2) wasn't he there? We do not know it.
This leads to two questions:
a) was he told a true story? We do not know it.
b) Was an injected story told to him so many times that he accepted it as a true story? We do not know it.

Now to Nami: It's something similar with her.

Three questions arise from these two events:
1) Did the two accidents happen at the same time? We do not know it.
2) Did the two accidents happen around the same time? We do not know it.
3) Did the accidents occur far apart in time? We do not know it.

Now we come to the third person: Noji. She is THE PERSON with seven seals! We know absolutely nothing about them! But what we see is that she is a single-parent, penniless doctor with no discernible background. Here we have to ask ourselves the following questions:
1) How can SUCH a PERSON adopt Nika? We do not know it.
2) How can SUCH a PERSON adopt Nami? We do not know it.
3) What was Nika's original birth name? We do not know it.
4) What was Nami's original birth name? We do not know it.
5) When was Nika adopted? We do not know it.
6) When was Nami adopted? We do not know it.

Noji has the last name Cyrus. Two questions arise from this:
1) Is that her birth name? We do not know it.
2) It is the family name through marriage. What was her birth name? We do not know it.

Finally we come to what we see and what we don't see. This Noji enters into a relationship with Nick Benz. Okay, it has a bit of a "Pretty Woman" style to it, but so be it. But what surprises me more are his two daughters, Vanessa and Zara. Not a bad word, not a comment, not at all. This is extremely strange considering what special characters they are.

Let's come to the ultimate inconvenience: the book club. Noji not only stirs up the “cougars” present, no, she also enjoys the highest reputation. And tip of the iceberg she also hisses at THE KATIE ZANE.

Conclusion: Once we have clarified the family relationships of the Cyrus family, many further questions will be answered, but other questions will then pop up.
Those are valid questions, but some have answers.
1st set of questions are valid and have not been addressed.
2nd set has. Believe it was either the rehab when Maja asked or duriing the Jacuzzi with Zara. He replies mother died in a car accident they then asked about Namis mother he says supposably in the same accident. If for argument sake they are half siblings the mothers were most likely in the same car.
3rd set of questions are valid and have not been addressed.
4th set has. Nojiko Miyazaki(hope I got the last spelled right) is her name not Cyrus, that's Nika last name don't know if it is Namis also her name is never said with a last name.

One thing that alot of people want to know same as you is who is Nojiko.

Reactions: minibaer12

Adhdclassic

Mar 10, 2024
There is a possibility that MC and Nami are the children of William and Leia. So incest fans might have a reason to go crazy :LOL:
I thought the same Nami is Leias and Nika is Katies. Wouldn't that be a WTF. Only reason is the poverty angle that keeps that belief at bay.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
and that's exactly what I don't believe!
The way things look to me, I think you're right.
I wouldn't be surprised if they end up being half siblings or not related at all. This in no way contradicts the drama they are going through right now if you allow the love relationship between the two.

imzahai

Apr 19, 2019
is it in WiaB original version where there is a scene of Miru's mom and another family member?
i seem to remember something like that.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes