Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Good morning.

Thank you for your message.

I admit that I don't know when we can stop calling a creation "fan fiction" and when we can start calling it an "inspired story".
That's why I'm here asking the question.

My version of Nami (Maeby) has her own way of saying hello. Instead of saying "Yo!" she squints, puffing out her cheeks, without saying anything. And instead of having a passion for rolls, she loves red Skittles candies and only red ones, having a deep hatred for other colors.
But she keeps this same relational dynamic that she has with people. A little unstable, unpredictable, crazy, very energetic due to her high candy consumption and very protective of MC and she always secretely loved him.

As for my version of Bella (Dakota), we can sometimes see her personality in the few flashbacks which show us a little more of MC's past. We see that she liked to be hated. She felt superior to everyone and even though they loved each other like brother and sister with a special twin bond, they kept insulting each other with complicity, like cats and dogs.
On the other hand, it was only with Maeby that she was sweet, kind and extremely protective with the desire to unite Maeby and MC in a romantic relationship because MC had no desire to find a girlfriend.
The spiritual love and unbreakable bond he had with his twin sister was enough for him and he didn't feel romantic or sexual desire towards anyone because of that.

In summary, we see that the temperament, personality and relational dynamics remain rather the same for these 3 characters.
This is what poses a problem to me and makes me feel like I'm copying.

Regarding the first part of your post, the answer is no. I don't feel comfortable with the idea of being doubly judged and criticized. I am an extremely sensitive person and I have to be very careful.

Finally, “put in the trash” was a way of saying that it would continue to gather dust in the depths of my PC.
But if I am here today, it was obviously because a part of me is proud of it with the desire to do something with it.
I just wanted to know how it would be received if I shared it and why not get an idea of where the legitimacy starts and stops to make some financial profit from it but I think I was clumsy in my first message.

I think I have my answer now. I'm so afraid now that I will keep it for myself but I will no longer work on it.
This conversation scared and discouraged me a bit.
But that's probably a good thing because maybe I'll think about starting from scratch with something totally original.
(Even if it is difficult to know in advance if you are copying the appearance of an already existing character because of the ease of reproducing them with 3D Daz assets).

For Nika, I only needed 3 clicks. Import actor Shane HD, add Lyall hair and modify chin cleft.
For Nami, it was easy too. 3 clicks. Import Sinisa HD, add Linda hair and add some Cami SASSE in the face.
On the other hand for Bella, even if it was just as simple to recreate it thanks to Katie HD and Linda hair, (2 clicks), I actually had to go further by removing the basic eyebrows and adding another eyebrow thanks to “Super Natural Brows Merchant Resource for Genesis 8 and 3 Female”.
This is perhaps unconsciously the reason why I wanted to make her a dead character who we would only see in flashbacks.

In any case, thank you everyone for reading and taking the time to respond.

Have a good day !
Your posts make no sense at all AND they are OFF TOPIC.

What do you want from us?

F95 Zone has A WHOLE SUBFORUM FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPERS

Here:

https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

When you think you're ready, read here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/

Reactions: hawk784563

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
can anyone teach me how to search on thread about something? i'm searcing for dev log but it keeps showing me the posts from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. i did advanced search but there is nothing

long story short, i need the dev log of the previous week
This is my collection.
I started from page 1200's

Reactions: a-lex and yossa999

JazzR

May 23, 2024
Your posts make no sense at all AND they are OFF TOPIC.

What do you want from us?

F95 Zone has A WHOLE SUBFORUM FOR GAME DEVELOPMENT AND DEVELOPERS

Here:

https://f95zone.to/categories/development.72/

When you think you're ready, read here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-post-content-under-games-comics-animations.50728/
I don't see why my message doesn't make sense and I thought I was in the right topic precisely because of these 3 specific characters.
But thank you for your links and sorry if I disturbed or annoyed anyone.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
can anyone teach me how to search on thread about something? i'm searcing for dev log but it keeps showing me the posts from 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023. i did advanced search but there is nothing

long story short, i need the dev log of the previous week
prefs.JPG
there was no dev log last week because last week was dev log for WIAB

Reactions: turbojoe and a-lex

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
I don't see why my message doesn't make sense and I thought I was in the right topic precisely because of these 3 specific characters.
But thank you for your links and sorry if I disturbed or annoyed anyone.
Try visiting off topic SG.

JazzR

May 23, 2024
Try visiting off topic SG.
Ah! I didn't know there were another threads about SG.
I have found this one directly by typing Summer's Gone in Google and that directed in the official release thread here.
I thought this was the right place to talk about everything near or far related to SG.

Thanks for the information.
This was my last message here then.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
if they gave the kids to Nojiko to keeps them safe , why she made the stupid mistake of living in the same city? View attachment 3678582
There is no indication that they were always living in Wollust, right? We even know that both the MC and Nami went to a different highschool than Jeff, Mila and Trey. Somehwere out West or East I don't remember. Besides we're all just speculating here. We can't be sure of anything.

Even the similarities between characters don't actually prove any relation since Ocean may just be using the same base models for the vast array of chars in SG. However I can't ignore that young Leia is the spitting image of young Summer. The MC shares tons of similarities with Willi. Nami is remarkably similar to Daphne. Funny thing is we know that Ayua is a Zane yet I don't think she looks anything like any of the Zanes we know. She doesn't even look like Miru at all.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
thank you but how can i search only in this thread like this? when i click advance, it search for all forum. i saw "search threads" option too but i dont want the all threads, i want summers gone thread only for ex
When you click on the search box on any page in this thread there is a drop down. Just make sure it says 'This Thread'.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I noticed Nika asked Nami how long Nojiko was going to the book club she says ever since we got here. Which means they didn't always live there, we know they went to tropic high school. Where were they before?
If you look at the flashback's the house appears different, with a different outlook. So it appears to be a different house.

Things we know:

- The cabin is a 6 hour drive away from where they are now.
- Nika and Summer presumably walked to the cabin as they weren't old enough to drive.
- Tropics was out west, Nika, Nami, Nia and Summer went there.
- Nika has memories of Obama's Kebabs and a pizza shop called Gio's that's on the other side of the city.
- The current house is close to a lake, which suggests it's not central. It's a lake Nika and Nami went to before with Noji when they were younger, last time was several years ago. Nami and Summer wanted to go to the same lake but it was raining which also means they could walk there.
- Aqualia hospital is where Nika was treated for the violent incident.
- Current commute isn't too long - Nika doesn't worry about being late for Nia who seems to be central, there's plenty of time to get around the city.
- The beach is south.

So:
- House 1 was the house which Nika met Summer, and was going to Tropics.
- Gossip of Nika's basketball skills reached coach hill at ZPR, even though he lost the drive once Summer disappeared. Coach hill is a grunt level coach, so doesn't have a network in the same way a lead coach would have, so chances are Tropics isn't too far from ZPR.
- Memories of local shops probably predate the violent incident, because after it, he (presumably) became withdrawn and house bound.
- Noji worked with Scarlet at the hospital she still works at, so she doesn't have a terrible commute to be able to drop Nika and Nami off at Tropics or ZPR.

If we ignore the cabin, Tropics is out west (of where they are), so the lake is east of the city, and presumably the cabin is further east, or north asthe beach is by taking the subway south, so the hospital is probably central. If the violent incident was to do with school, the school is close enough to Aqualia hospital that emergency took Nika there, just like it was close enough to take Vic there. So the old house would be basically a similar distance from hospital as it is now, and the school had to be close enough for Noji to commute to work if she needed to drop them off.

It makes it seem like the lake and the hospital are the fixed points of the geography, as they went there as kids with Summer, and now, and it's close enough that they can walk, and the hospital was the closest hospital to where they lived before and after. I imagine they moved after the violent incident for safety reasons? Privacy reasons? But they didn't move too far from Noji's work or the lake.

I think Ocean has a pretty conflicted geography. The lake being the same lake and being walking distance, Summer and Nika walking off to the cabin, and the cabin being a six hour drive from the current house is all incompatible. I'm sure they didn't go for a 6 hour bus trip to the cabin, as it would be 12 hours all up, given both houses were close to the lake. There's no indication that they went to Tropics for any special reason, so presumably it was close enough. I'm guessing it's just in another suburb, not a different county.

...I just spent waaaaaay too long thinking about this, and we're still no closer. Maybe Tropics is as far away as yesterday, or even Season 2 perhaps? :coffee::unsure:

There is no indication that they were always living in Wollust, right? We even know that both the MC and Nami went to a different highschool than Jeff, Mila and Trey. Somehwere out West or East I don't remember. Besides we're all just speculating here. We can't be sure of anything.

Even the similarities between characters don't actually prove any relation since Ocean may just be using the same base models for the vast array of chars in SG. However I can't ignore that young Leia is the spitting image of young Summer. The MC shares tons of similarities with Willi. Nami is remarkably similar to Daphne. Funny thing is we know that Ayua is a Zane yet I don't think she looks anything like any of the Zanes we know. She doesn't even look like Miru at all.
Yes, there is evidence they lived in Wollust, as the hospital that Nika went to is the same one that Vic was at (local emergency), and the lake is one they went to as kids with Noji, and Summer and Nami wanted to go there but it was raining. Tropics was out west - I put all the details above, but I'll condense it.

Regards Willi - Ocean used the same model for young Nika as young Willi in Old WiaB, pre rework. Now young WIlli is different.

Last edited:

AlexFXR

Sep 24, 2023
Daytime TV? Are you mental?
Late friday!
We're not italian.
Have you forgotten your own words? I’ll remind you and post it below.

I asked where it's rated 18+!

Where I live it's not PG, means a 13 year old may watch it!

Do you understand?
If you didn't know, daytime TV channels are rated 13+ worldwide. By the way, I didn't talk about PG.

p.s. In Italy too.

Reactions: Hollibolli

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Have you forgotten your own words? I’ll remind you and post it below.

If you didn't know, daytime TV channels are rated 13+ worldwide. By the way, I didn't talk about PG.

p.s. In Italy too.
Here PG means under 15.
Our public TV channels don't show nude/violence before 8 PM. What the cable channels show I don't know.

BobTheDuck

Dec 24, 2018
I wonder if Katie could be the head of the college?
Nope. Otherwise she wouldn't be head of ZPR's design team, and undermining her employee Coach Coates with some weird plan involving Nika, Hill and Stahl ...although if she was that would explain why Dwight was sending dick pics to the dean ....because Katie.

The dean might not even be one of the families, might just be the person they appoint to run it, seeing there are three families involved as a company, we don't know if the Zane's have the controlling share. If Katie is working against Coates to help Jill and Stahl, there must be some undercurrent within the college. Also, it's telling that Coates had dinner with Brenda who's from MOR (I think, a rival college in any regard) and Stefan whose son goes to J&S.

xCalon

Mar 15, 2023
Nope. Otherwise she wouldn't be head of ZPR's design team, and undermining her employee Coach Coates with some weird plan involving Nika, Hill and Stahl ...although if she was that would explain why Dwight was sending dick pics to the dean ....because Katie.
No, I think, the dean is highly possibly a male. And why I think that?

Jazz - "The girls are still at the resort. They managed to persuade the dean to give them another two days."
Jake - "How did they get the extra two days? Nude pics?"
Jazz - "Most likely."

4.30 star(s) 524 Votes