• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jacksparrow

Apr 18, 2017
Hi all,

is my first post in this thread, so apologize if the topic has been debated before (from a simple search I cannot find any reference).

I found this cross-reference in SG and WIAB and I was wondering if can be a coincidence or maybe a lazy copy&paste

SG01.jpg WIAB01.jpg

I try not to overthink (for now) that Amber, Iris and Neroli can quite be used to compose the name of a popular character in SG

I have one more curiosity:
Did someone already understand the meaning of Nojiko tattoo ?

SG02.jpg

hyzh12

Feb 22, 2018
Hi all,

is my first post in this thread, so apologize if the topic has been debated before (from a simple search I cannot find any reference).

I found this cross-reference in SG and WIAB and I was wondering if can be a coincidence or maybe a lazy copy&paste

View attachment 1566193 View attachment 1566194

I try not to overthink (for now) that Amber, Iris and Neroli can quite be used to compose the name of a popular character in SG

I have one more curiosity:
Did someone already understand the meaning of Nojiko tattoo ?

View attachment 1566199
智 means wisdom
福 means happiness
平 means safety
but i have no idea what it mean in usa

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
I replayed the game does anyone else get strange feeling with bellas mom? I think the whole family is full of psychopaths :love: :)the way she bites on her lipes during the terapie season and likes being in control and the teddy I dont know feels like she like if other people suffer and she is in control:devilish::devilish:maybe I am wrong but it seems a bit strange and after the terapie seasson she acts totaly normal again and has her mask on she act so different during the therapie compared too the meeting with bella or other people around

and are summer and nami the same person is it some trauma that they did something wrong in the past ? because in therapie reviews they look always simular ??:unsure::unsure:is it some ocean 5 head next level mind fuck fight club, shutter island or memento move ??:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
I replayed the game does anyone else get strange feeling with bellas mom? I think the whole family is full of psychopaths :love: :)the way she bites on her lipes during the terapie season and likes being in control and the teddy I dont know feels like she like if other people suffer and she is in control:devilish::devilish:maybe I am wrong but it seems a bit strange and after the terapie seasson she acts totaly normal again and has her mask on she act so different during the therapie compared too the meeting with bella or other people around
well whenever I play I only focus on bella but I didn't notice anything like that you need to ask Ray he's the leader of team Amber

and are summer and nami the same person is it some trauma that they did something wrong in the past ? because in therapie reviews they look always simular ??:unsure::unsure:is it some ocean 5 head next level mind fuck fight club, shutter island or memento move ??:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure:

and as for your second question
View attachment final_619e84eb23604300f3f117ea_920266.mp4

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021

I think you need to rest mate...you know what...do this instead...Lie upside down...let's get all that blood back where it should be.

Oh...No...It's not a matter of whether you can or can't do...our Queen demands it.

boytuka

Aug 29, 2020
Played this game before, forgot about it. Then tried playing it again and i felt like the whole thing's different than before. Anyone got the rundown of what changes were made?

Reactions: Freki.g

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Played this game before, forgot about it. Then tried playing it again and i felt like the whole thing's different than before. Anyone got the rundown of what changes were made?
Same thing for me, I really enjoyed it (the best story here), unfortunately I don't enjoy following a game with such distant and irregular updates, as I have done for others I put it in the list of the best games to play when it is finished.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I didn't get that feeling. I feel like with that type of job, she has to lead the session, which means taking a dominant approach to the conversation - asking questions, leading the conversation a certain place, poking and prodding the emotions a bit. I think that's just how she is at work as it's 'the job'. Outside of work she seems pretty normal to me in terms of her behavior - polite, seems to care about her daughter (you gain points with her when you express concern for Bella, etc.), so I don't get any weird vibes from her. Just 'lift-off' so to speak. :)

No, in the flashbacks during therapy with the MC Summer and Nami were friends as kids. You're overthinking it.

4.40 star(s) 487 Votes