Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Ayua (the asian girl) wouldn't make much sense if you are in Bella's route specifically, I don't think she would cross Bella as she seems to really like her and is happy for MC and her getting closer, also she knows how Bella is. I just can't think of who would get their first scenes, I know who I want to, but there is so much to be seen yet.
Nia could get hers first, but at the same time it would be strange, lewds for her would be a no brainer, unless she wants to show MC that she is more than just a cam girl, which I feel is what Ocean is going to do and I'd like that approach.
And one last thing, if we use the CG gallery to determine who the main girls are we have Bella, Milla, Nami, Nia and Sasha for now, but I get the feeling that those aren't all, Sonya being the banner for the game most likely is a main girl, Victoria has a lot of screen time to not be a main girl and so does Maja.
I only made one gameplay and this gameplay is towards Bella. But if I could have Ayua I'd got for her without thinking twice. I have a thing for asian girls. Also Nami. But for now, there is no point in doing more than one gameplay, so I will just wait for future updates before trying something else with other girls. I love the story so far though, even without having any girl. Also I love the fact that MC isn't an young boy that can't control a bonner. The fact that his situation doesn't allow him to get a bonner makes his interaction with any girl genuine and none of them can use the fact that he is horny for them to take advantage of him.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Nami and MC are adopted but share the same parents. That's how it was in orignal version, and that is the only true version :sneaky:
Pretty sure dev was like "What should I name this she-beast? Hmmmm .... I, Man! No, that's too obvious. How about backwards? Nam, I! Nami! I am a genius ... Now where did I put my milk jug filled with PCP? Need a little boost to finish this scene with Boobarella, I mean Bella!"

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes