Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Nami and MC are adopted but share the same parents. That's how it was in orignal version, and that is the only true version :sneaky:
I never played the old version , was it any good ? Wasn't that the one done by regium ?....ooh..I do remember ray sharing the cabin incident of the old version in here, the whole incident actually...Regium Summer was totally a different girl.

From what I've heard...the old one was a total disaster and was in dire need of instant medical care and so it received, maybe I'm wrong here. Well, whatever it was , doesn't matter now , MC and Nami have an unique bond now, it's perfect and don't want them to be disrupted.

Reactions: rerderrum

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
In July someone said that :

i think it's Nancy. During the date after ordering the mains, MC and Bella talk about Nadia inviting MC and Nami to play board games. Bella asks the MC, does Nami know about "that thing." Bella being Bella doesn't elaborate.
Honestly I can't remember that scene but he may be right !:coffee:

Reactions: rerderrum

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

Isn't Mila also talking about in when they they are at the quiet spot?
Thought she tells the MC there's more about Nancy or was that about Nadia's secret. Who i dont think it is ;)

rerderrum

May 4, 2018
I never played the old version , was it any good ? Wasn't that the one done by regium ?....ooh..I do remember ray sharing the cabin incident of the old version in here, the whole incident actually...Regium Summer was totally a different girl.

From what I've heard...the old one was a total disaster and was in dire need of instant medical care and so it received, maybe I'm wrong here. Well, whatever it was , doesn't matter now , MC and Nami have an unique bond now, it's perfect and don't want them to be disrupted.
Yes the old version wasn't Ocean and it's a day and night difference, but I already liked it. Chapter 2 was still made by regium if I remember it right.
But I still prefer the old relations before Patreon forced the change. Especially since there is nearly no game which does a brother sister story right. I get sick from all these fuck your entire family games that shit just weirds me out. Which is kinda ironic.

rerderrum

May 4, 2018

Ocean said right now there is not a single hint because people could look into the code and find out. He would need to set a variable for it because you can turn trans on/off. He wanted to drop hints but decided against it.

• Angry
Reactions: TonyMo

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Ocean said right now there is not a single hint because people could look into the code and find out. He would need to set a variable for it because you can turn trans on/off. He wanted to drop hints but decided against it.
I'm not looking into the code...

milfgaard

Jan 31, 2019
Isn't Mila also talking about in when they they are at the quiet spot?
Thought she tells the MC there's more about Nancy or was that about Nadia's secret. Who i dont think it is ;)
Nadia get's brought up not Nancy. Nadia's secret is whatever she writes in her journals.

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Nadia get's brought up not Nancy. Nadia's secret is whatever she writes in her journals.
And she is very much protective of those...If any one were to come near it she'd literally bite their head off...which is the significant reason makes the MC want to read her journals...thus doing the tabletop session with her, getting to know her a little to make some idea of it and finally getting a little chance to read her journals...so he could pull the right strings I guess.

tombeir

Oct 9, 2018
From twitter
Summer's Gone - Chapter 4 - 3/6 Previews

Some random previews, one from the upcoming Tabletop session + two Cheeto images.

#vn #avn #3dx #adultvideogames #adult #erotic #story #storyfocused #Daz3D #SummersGone #3dart #cheeto #romance

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
From twitter

Some random previews, one from the upcoming Tabletop session + two Cheeto images.

#vn #avn #3dx #adultvideogames #adult #erotic #story #storyfocused #Daz3D #SummersGone #3dart #cheeto #romance
Very hyped :giggle:

I hope we can go further in our relationship with Nami, MC and her really need to talk.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
From twitter

considering that bikini Bottom Nami decided to go to war it seems... damm thats a fine fat ass! i mean not Sasha worthy but still one can look!

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Agree mate...not Sasha or Bella worthy but damn ! one can look alright.
i don't think you'll get much of sasha/bella content in this update.

This half a chapter takes place during weekend, third of it is spent playing tabletop.

Reactions: Laehtsia
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes