ALSFF

Dec 14, 2021
Of course we all think Bella is the sun,But am I the only one who wants to have sex with Bella's mother?She is a very attractive woman, I think it would be perfect if you can have a 3p(Bella and Amber)

Reactions: Razrback16

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Of course we all think Bella is the sun,But am I the only one who wants to have sex with Bella's mother?She is a very attractive woman, I think it would be perfect if you can have a 3p(Bella and Amber)
No, you are not the only one. I really like Bella. But I like Amber more. :)

Reactions: zy123

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
Very good game . When is the next update?
No one knows the exact ETA...the dev doesn't give one...he delivers when it's well polished and ready.

It could be march or april or maybe not either of them...It used to take 6 months for each update , now that the dev's other game is in the game and his new workstation , usual time period required for the development could change or not.

If you're here just to learn the ETA...check back in like 2 to 3 months.

Reactions: Sleepy666

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
come on ray you know your girl is a basic 90`s bitch that went to college to study pussycology so yes she is a slut, a drunk skank and an easy lay back in the days open legs slag everyday after 18:00 and she made exceptions, she sucked off half of her teachers and the other half she licked their pussies for her grades and every weekend she would go out partying and fuck 10 times a night with everyone that caught her coked up drunk eyes!

why do you think her little sister is such a drunk whore? she got it from her dear older sister and does not mater how many miles of dick she is currently getting when not working as the school nurse she is still hundreds of miles behind her idolized older sister Amber!

You know why her name is Amber? No, its not a precious stone or a color its the level of STD infection you risk if you bed her! i mean she still looks good around 40 so its probably safe but... considering how much dick she had thrust her her ass thrown down her throat or rimmed up her pussy its still a gamble!

can not wait for the 1st lewd scenes with her when Oceanlab show us her tramp stamp!
i´m betting on "Anal queen" or "property of (some drug dealer/pimp name)"

Your girl `Ray` is not a whore but she used to be the biggest in town before she got preggers with that nuissance Bella (her own words when she got preggers) and decided to settle down get married and constitute a family!

By the way her expertise in pussycology is sex addiction... guess she is perfect for it, i mean considering the experience she as had at it!

Damn dude, you wrote all of that just for me?!
View attachment 1560356
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ffs i was hoping to trigger you and then put on an interview with her old drug dealer where he would say her pet name was joint because whenever everyone got in the mood they would make a circle and she would be passed around

how they taught her how to deepthroat by putting cocaine in the base of their cocks and she would deepthroat them the bigger the dick the bigger the amount!

yes she was a rich dumb blonde bimbo but she was also a cheap whore who refused to pay for her drugs so they tried to teach her... and they where the ones who learned their lesson on how far a white rich girl is willing to go to score some free drugs!

i feel cheated out of a good comeback! but happy Thule i guess!

Last edited:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
come on ray you know your girl is a basic 90`s bitch that went to college to study pussycology so yes she is a slut, a drunk skank and an easy lay back in the days open legs slag everyday after 18:00 and she made exceptions, she sucked off half of her teachers and the other half she licked their pussies for her grades and every weekend she would go out partying and fuck 10 times a night with everyone that caught her coked up drunk eyes!

why do you think her little sister is such a drunk whore? she got it from her dear older sister and does not mater how many miles of dick she is currently getting when not working as the school nurse she is still hundreds of miles behind her idolized older sister Amber!

You know why her name is Amber? No, its not a precious stone or a color its the level of STD infection you risk if you bed her! i mean she still looks good around 40 so its probably safe but... considering how much dick she had thrust her her ass thrown down her throat or rimmed up her pussy its still a gamble!

can not wait for the 1st lewd scenes with her when Oceanlab show us her tramp stamp!

Your girl `Ray` is not a whore but she used to be the biggest in town before she got preggers with that nuissance Bella (her own words when she got preggers) and decided to settle down get married and constitute a family!

By the way her expertise in pussycology is sex addiction... guess she is perfect for it, i mean considering the experience she as had at it!
Damn dude, you wrote all of that just for me?!
22.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes