Anthony2

Jan 7, 2019
honestly when do you guys think we will get to the major sex scenes for all the characters cause so far it feels to me it wont be for several more updates, which could be years from now if this is still even being worked on by then

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
honestly when do you guys think we will get to the major sex scenes for all the characters cause so far it feels to me it wont be for several more updates, which could be years from now if this is still even being worked on by then
Not before 1,5 year imo. The first ones will be with Bella or Nami I think :unsure:

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Ayua (the asian girl) wouldn't make much sense if you are in Bella's route specifically, I don't think she would cross Bella as she seems to really like her and is happy for MC and her getting closer, also she knows how Bella is. I just can't think of who would get their first scenes, I know who I want to, but there is so much to be seen yet.
Nia could get hers first, but at the same time it would be strange, lewds for her would be a no brainer, unless she wants to show MC that she is more than just a cam girl, which I feel is what Ocean is going to do and I'd like that approach.
And one last thing, if we use the CG gallery to determine who the main girls are we have Bella, Milla, Nami, Nia and Sasha for now, but I get the feeling that those aren't all, Sonya being the banner for the game most likely is a main girl, Victoria has a lot of screen time to not be a main girl and so does Maja.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
I think the sex scene will be something ''special'' for the MC so I think it will happen first with some main girl and then for some secondary, but I think if Ocean takes realism into account then maximum will only be possible having in this game will be love triangles like nami + sasha or nami + nia, hardly Ocean will do something that happens in AOA academy or being dik, that the mc, depending on the route, can fuck whoever he wants without any consequences.

the first sex scene will be one of these three, in my view: Bella, Nami or Nia.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Can't disagree with you there, Bella and Nami are the most obvious choices for the first scene, don't know about Nia tho, I think Mila should take her place in your prediction, but that's just me. Personally I want Bella because she's my favourite so far and the only one I actively went after, I also like Mila, she's cool. Appearance wise my favourites are Nia and Ayua, but they don't have as much screen time as the others yet.

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
I think the sex scene will be something ''special'' for the MC so I think it will happen first with some main girl and then for some secondary, but I think if Ocean takes realism into account then maximum will only be possible having in this game will be love triangles like nami + sasha or nami + nia, hardly Ocean will do something that happens in AOA academy or being dik, that the mc, depending on the route, can fuck whoever he wants without any consequences.

the first sex scene will be one of these three, in my view: Bella, Nami or Nia.

aaaaah thanks pal

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Vidal the king of Pervert
i think MarkOlsen is creating the Ayua team... you should gather team Bella Amber and Nami and perhaps get yuno and team mila to corner him and shove him into the swamps where disease and hunger will crush them... team Sasha will totally not backstab you and take over your castles while you´re away... pinky toe promises

besides the 1st sex scene already happened i dreamed that Sasha came to me in the middle of the night and we shared a night of splendorous love making all 3 minutes of it!

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes