Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Nami in Bikini beats them all...Is that what you're trying to say ?...

Since Bella is not around...I'll tell you this quickly...I agree mate...Bikini Nami is DA BOMB...she is the ginger to my tonic...the hard for my soft...the twerky for my jerky...and she is the soul for me to mate...every night.
pfuu you just broke Vidal the king of Pervert heart! besides you have not seen Bella or Sasha in a Bikini and i´m not sure about Sasha but Bella as the tits to rock it off!

why am i not sure about Sasha? cause she could be covered in 20 winter coats and she would still be the most beautiful thing to have ever lived so i do not need to see her in a bikini to know the truth of what my heart eyes have seen! but will not say no to it if i get a chance!

• Hey there
Reactions: Ahx

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
pfuu you just broke Vidal the king of Pervert heart! besides you have not seen Bella or Sasha in a Bikini and i´m not sure about Sasha but Bella as the tits to rock it off!

why am i not sure about Sasha? cause she could be covered in 20 winter coats and she would still be the most beautiful thing to have ever lived so i do not need to see her in a bikini to know the truth of what my heart eyes have seen! but will not say no to it if i get a chance!
Would you stop already ?...you never give it a rest do you ?...I LOVE SASHA...SASHA IS THE ONE...BLAH..BLAH..BLAH...reminding us of that every single chance you get. It's like you have this constantly annoying need to make us all convinced about your fucked up intentions with Sasha...and calling it love and other bunch of bullshits...baka...tell us already that you just wanna exploit her physical features by keeping up that shameless charade...just be honest with it you disgusting tailless kaiju...take that tail out of your ass...there is always something far up your ass, isn't it ?...

Sep 3, 2020
Nami in Bikini beats them all...Is that what you're trying to say ?...

Since Bella is not around...I'll tell you this quickly...I agree mate...Bikini Nami is DA BOMB...she is the ginger to my tonic...the hard for my soft...the twerky for my jerky...and she is the soul for me to mate...every night.
9KSbMwya.png medium.png

no no noooooooo I want to die

when the game starts focusing on the other girls I hope bella wood not vanish from the game completely maybe depending on our relationship with Bella we can spend time with the girls during the day just as friends and in the evening we can spend time with Bella and continue working on our relationship

I can't breathe I can't breathe Bella is the air in my lungs

so that's what I've been doing for weeks

heartbroken and grieving for the loss of my Bella

and that means I've also lost my will to live

I tell you this my beloved brother because I want you to know two things

one is that I'm not currently mentally stable right now

and too I want to give you a chance to explain your treachery before I tear you limb from limb

and I think Bella would also like to know what you meant by that

Rob5.jpg

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
View attachment 1571622

when the game starts focusing on the other girls I hope bella wood not vanish from the game completely maybe depending on our relationship with Bella we can spend time with the girls during the day just as friends and in the evening we can spend time with Bella and continue working on our relationship

and too I want to give you a chance to explain your treachery before I tear you limb from limb

View attachment 1571626
well
i only hope those forced therapist sessions ends soon ....
edit : im serious here - have a bad feeling about this coming trip to the hut ...
its way to intimate with her for no reason
bella , hmm .. my mc tries to avoid a relation with her - her behaviour is not just a facade imo

Last edited:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1571622

View attachment 1571626
why does she have breastfeeding nipples ? my MC as not cracked a nut in her ... yet!

Sep 3, 2020
/me slaps the shit out of Vidal the king of Pervert
its not kink shaming its beating the weakness out of you!
look at what that thing turned you into!
have some fucking self respect get your pimp slap back and put her in her place ffs!
whats wrong with you?
uncontrollable loud crying but bro

I don't want self respect i want Bellaaaaaaaaa :cry:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa my Bella

charlesrich

May 30, 2021

Oh man, don't rile up my winter coat fetish. And don't get me started on a nice windbreaker.

Sep 3, 2020
Hey! You, yeah you, the person, who is reading this May all your dreams come true, stay safe. May the New Year bring joy, peace, and happiness to you and your entire family, and this year be the best you ever had. Have a blissful new year!:love::love::love:

1st Year with you guys here, hope to celebrate more years with you guys.;)
same to you brother and happy New Year to all my brothers and sisters I love you all

you all make my life so special

4.40 star(s) 480 Votes