Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
May Sasha Bless us all with her light and beauty and we can finally have our 1st lewd scene with her!

i writte like 3 fan fic acts with Sasha for every Bella one i do... but those are so mushy sweet and so forth and... so bereft of true humour but only filled with love that... i dare not to post them here!

perhaps one day!

happy new year you bunch of wimps bastards and Bella and Nami Simps!

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone, I would like to wish you a happy new year. I ask God that in this new year, all your desires, dreams and goals are fulfilled, that your house is never lacking, that you and your family members are always healthy. Here is a very good page, which although nobody knows 100% here, you are nice people, crazy but nice. That next year we can again wish each other a happy new year, thanks for the laughs here you are all awesome. I'm glad I had the honor to meet you all.
army-salute.gif

Fortuna ღ

May 13, 2020
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! May this new year wash away the sorrows of the last and bring about new fortunes for us all! This thread has been a breath of fresh air for me on more than one occasion. I believe I've said it before, but I'll say it again regardless. This is one of the best threads on this site. You guys are truly a lovely bunch, and I hope that this new year may see you all succeed♡

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year! May this new year wash away the sorrows of the last and bring about new fortunes for us all! This thread has been a breath of fresh air for me on more than one occasion. I believe I've said it before, but I'll say it again regardless. This is one of the best threads on this site. You guys are truly a lovely bunch, and I hope that this new year may see you all succeed♡
Happy New Year my sister
Rob1.jpg Rob2.jpg

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
so that's what I've been doing for weeks

heartbroken and grieving for the loss of my Bella

and that means I've also lost my will to live

I tell you this my beloved brother because I want you to know two things

one is that I'm not currently mentally stable right now

and too I want to give you a chance to explain your treachery before I tear you limb from limb

and I think Bella would also like to know what you meant by that
Whoa whoa whoa !...stop right there !...It's not what you think it is...It was all just verbal , nothing physical......yet.

You know I was just thinking and found myself wondering, why Nami always gets the less amount of appreciations ? she certainly deserves much more... and why most of us tend to ignore the good deeds she does even if it were the ones for the sake of our existence ?...she is the best friend AND the soulmate material. I mean...I bet many of you wish y'all had a friend like her.

Everything in a one fucking package , everything we could ever ask for in someone whom you wanna spend the rest of your life with. But no...I'd just skip her like every other ordinary chicks * mimicking in an ugly voice...I DON'T WANT NAMI...I WANT BELLA AND SASHA...THEY ARE THE BEST...NAMI IS JUST MEH...WHY WOULD I EVEN LOOK AT NAMI ?...I'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LIKE A FUCKING WEEK NOT MY WHOLE LIFE...*...you fucking ingrates...now look who are the soulless ones...I'm just glad that I got a soul now yeah it's a little late but still glad.

I'm just trying to say that Nami deserves as much attention as Bella or maybe even more. What the hell did Sasha accomplish anyway ?...a couple of yoga poses and then...BAAM...Team Sasha...from now on I'm getting my priorities straight...and leaving all those blind allegiances and other hogwashes you all certainly seemed to be fond of.

Later...

Last edited:
Sep 3, 2020
Whoa whoa whoa !...stop right there !...It's not what you think it is...It was all just verbal , nothing physical......yet.

You know I was just thinking and found myself wondering, why Nami always gets the minimal amount of appreciations than she deserves ? and why most of us tend to ignore the good deeds she does even if it were the ones for the sake of our existence ?...she is the best friend AND the soulmate material. I mean...I bet many of you wish y'all had a friend like her.

Everything in a one fucking package , everything we could ever ask for in someone whom you wanna spend the rest of your life with. But no...I'd just skip her like every other ordinary chicks * mimicking in an ugly voice...I DON'T WANT NAMI...I WANT BELLA AND SASHA...THEY ARE THE BEST...NAMI IS JUST MEH...WHY WOULD I EVEN LOOK AT NAMI ?...I'VE ONLY KNOWN HER FOR LIKE A FUCKING WEEK NOT MY WHOLE LIFE...*...you fucking ingrates...now look who are the soulless ones...I'm just glad that I got a soul now yeah it's a little late but still glad.

I'm just trying to say that Nami deserves as much attention as Bella or maybe even more. What the hell did Sasha accomplish anyway ?...a couple of yoga poses and then...BAAM...Team Sasha...from now on I'm getting my priorities straight...and leaving all those blind allegiances and other hogwashes you all certainly seemed to be fond of.

Later...
it's always the ones you love that hurt you the most
View attachment sw.mp4

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
4.40 star(s) 480 Votes