• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Cool bro, keep playing your blue balls simulator
I'm just surprised there was a sex scene at all. Awesome update, amazing visuals as expected but I did feel that the tabletop adventure dragged on a bit and it could have taken up less of the update than it did. Also disappointed that almost all the irl scenes were with Nick's daughters and Nami, since I was looking forward to the other dates and all. I'm confused as to why Ocean changed Ayua's design? It was fine in Ch 3.5, I actually prefer that over the new one. That said, there probably more sexual content in this update than the last 3 combined...

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I just need to ask something, is the full version have more moments or that's it, we only have what we got in beta?

Reactions: Guide466

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
it has been 8 months since the last update and he releases a beta version. Then imagine he is reworking a chapter of a rework version of game. I wonder how can we support some devs if all they do is rework the rework and never move forward. 8 months for a beta version is a little funny. And someone said they changed the design of my favorite character...

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
it has been 8 months since the last update and he releases a beta version. Then imagine he is reworking a chapter of a rework version of game. I wonder how can we support some devs if all they do is rework the rework and never move forward. 8 months for a beta version is a little funny. And someone said they changed the design of my favorite character...
Well, you should get used to it. She changes in every single chapter lmao. But I liked her new design too.

MattyJuk

Oct 13, 2020
I really enjoyed the update even though I agree with the common sentiment that the table top portion was a little too long and didn't really add much to the story as in not much relationship building. Need more Bella, that is all.

Reactions: botc76

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Waste of time? Clearly characterisation isn't a waste of time at all! The RPG session exists because it gives characters like Nadia some depth they wouldn't receive otherwise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well context is key here this game gets at most 2 updates a year so yeah I would consider that a waste and would much rather see more actual story progression.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone think that (with Ocean saving that he will focus less on Bella in the next update(s)) Bella is actually driving further away from home to try and get over the MC then towards home to the MC in the last scene?

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone think that (with Ocean saving that he will focus less on Bella in the next update(s)) Bella is actually driving further away from home to try and get over the MC then towards home to the MC in the last scene?
I think she's coming back to the city to see MC again.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes