Tairnel

Apr 25, 2020
Cool bro, keep playing your blue balls simulator
I'm just surprised there was a sex scene at all. Awesome update, amazing visuals as expected but I did feel that the tabletop adventure dragged on a bit and it could have taken up less of the update than it did. Also disappointed that almost all the irl scenes were with Nick's daughters and Nami, since I was looking forward to the other dates and all. I'm confused as to why Ocean changed Ayua's design? It was fine in Ch 3.5, I actually prefer that over the new one. That said, there probably more sexual content in this update than the last 3 combined...

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
I just need to ask something, is the full version have more moments or that's it, we only have what we got in beta?

Reactions: Guide466

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
it has been 8 months since the last update and he releases a beta version. Then imagine he is reworking a chapter of a rework version of game. I wonder how can we support some devs if all they do is rework the rework and never move forward. 8 months for a beta version is a little funny. And someone said they changed the design of my favorite character...

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
it has been 8 months since the last update and he releases a beta version. Then imagine he is reworking a chapter of a rework version of game. I wonder how can we support some devs if all they do is rework the rework and never move forward. 8 months for a beta version is a little funny. And someone said they changed the design of my favorite character...
Well, you should get used to it. She changes in every single chapter lmao. But I liked her new design too.

MattyJuk

Oct 13, 2020
I really enjoyed the update even though I agree with the common sentiment that the table top portion was a little too long and didn't really add much to the story as in not much relationship building. Need more Bella, that is all.

Reactions: botc76

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
Waste of time? Clearly characterisation isn't a waste of time at all! The RPG session exists because it gives characters like Nadia some depth they wouldn't receive otherwise.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well context is key here this game gets at most 2 updates a year so yeah I would consider that a waste and would much rather see more actual story progression.

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone think that (with Ocean saving that he will focus less on Bella in the next update(s)) Bella is actually driving further away from home to try and get over the MC then towards home to the MC in the last scene?

Quarron

Mar 22, 2022
Does anyone think that (with Ocean saving that he will focus less on Bella in the next update(s)) Bella is actually driving further away from home to try and get over the MC then towards home to the MC in the last scene?
I think she's coming back to the city to see MC again.

anomkarsa

Jan 8, 2020
This game has run into the exact same issue that Being A Dik had a few updates ago. In that a good portion of the update was dedicated to something that a lot of people won't care about.

If it's someone's first playthrough then the RPG session could be seen as a nice change of pace or a breather from the main story, but for a lot of people that have been waiting months for an update to advance the plot and progress relationships with potential love interests etc it's often seen as a waste of time and effort.

Beautiful renders and animations as always and I respect Ocean's vision etc and everyone is different, so some will like it and others won't but this isn't a Sci-Fi VN and it's not what people are playing the game for.

If Ocean goes through with making the RPG sessions a fairly regular thing every other update then we'll see this issue cropping up each time it happens.

Anyway, there was some good intimate scenes with Bella and a lot of good intimate stuff with Nami too so I think overall it was a pretty good update. The new version of Ayua looks a bit off though, I think it may be the nose but I don't know.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Felt like the table top game was unnecessary, or at least way too long for my tastes.

Can't wait for Bella, to show up next update though.
It was. Felt randomly placed in the middle of story too. Don't know if it was a cheap way to extend content even more by stalling progression, or just a dev wanting to play with new toys (daz assets). Probably both.

Another popular game did something similar once but at the time it already had 4x the content this has. Certainly not something fitting for a game having 3 updates in 3-4 years....

KhamulTG81

Oct 28, 2020
Well context is key here this game gets at most 2 updates a year...
Give me your crystal ball! Are you working in an circus?? Are you able to see the future?

No one knows what will happen after the game is released on steam. The support will grow immensely just because of the high quality alone. Maybe Ocean will hire someone or optimize his workflow or whatever...

I realy don't get people like you. Just understand that Ocean is still severely underfunded. On top of that, both of his games are important for his envisioned universe. So he is stuck developing two games at the same time, while underfunded. In the past he had someone who took responsibility for developing one game but he is gone now... Why do you think Ocean still has 2 patreon accounts?
The list goes on and on! He has to deal with a lot of problems...

Ocean is realy trying to do better, I'm 100% sure of that!

People know shit and don't care but flame on! No wonder a lot of devs leave F95zone. Add to that the endless barrage of incoming suggestions from fans to change his games or to insert kinks and so on. No wonder devs quit because people are so goddamn entitled these days! Oceanlab is not a company with hundreds or thousands of employees who is resistant against high pressure.

Sorry you had to endure my rant...

DustinJustin

Aug 8, 2019
Give me your crystal ball! Are you working in an circus?? Are you able to see the future?

No one knows what will happen after the game is released on steam. The support will grow immensely just because of the high quality alone. Maybe Ocean will hire someone or optimize his workflow or whatever...

I realy don't get people like you. Just understand that Ocean is still severely underfunded. On top of that, both of his games are important for his envisioned universe. So he is stuck developing two games at the same time, while underfunded. In the past he had someone who took responsibility for developing one game but he is gone now... Why do you think Ocean still has 2 patreon accounts?
The list goes on and on! He has to deal with a lot of problems...

Ocean is realy trying to do better, I'm 100% sure of that!

People know shit and don't care but flame on! No wonder a lot of devs leave F95zone. Add to that the endless barrage of incoming suggestions from fans to change his games or to insert kinks and so on. No wonder devs quit because people are so goddamn entitled these days! Oceanlab is not a company with hundreds or thousands of employees who is resistant against high pressure.

Sorry you had to endure my rant...
oh sweet summer child

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes