• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

G0DZillA

Feb 23, 2022
Unofficial Android Port for :

Summer's Gone [Ch.4 Beta] + Scrappy's Mod + Patched

Download Apk : G-Drive, Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
No longer working file doesn't exist

Reactions: Shade660

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
BADIK = 14.063 patreons. The dev STILL works alone on ONE game.
OCEAN works alone on TWO games with 989 SG patreons and 384 WIAB patreons.
People always like to bring BAD into this. BAD period between every update you can already tell. and he always deliver a complete chapter that is at least 2hours long for 1 gameplay and you usually want to make more than 1 gameplay for that game. Because in that game, the paths you choose actually matters. I don't think no one can compare any other developer to DPC.
I believe this summer's gone update is equivalent to only half of a chapter, am I right? And I don't see the need of having many gamplays in this game so far since it won't lead you to anything different. Maybe if he was working in only 1 game and delivering complete updates in a certain period of time he'd be getting more support than working in 2 different games at once.
Also he didn't complete a game yet but decide to rework on both. Where it all began, the original version, I don't remember of that game being finished, he decided to rework on it then.
You can't compare that to someone who has already delivered a complete game and is very reliable about completing the second with great quality.
I won't lie that I don't know if I will ever see the end of Oceanlab's game.

You can sum up both of of OL games and it won't make 1 BAD.

DPC delivers in every update:

A lot of achievements and hidden rewards.
Many routes with different content. (that are actually meaningful)
A lot of animations.
A well driven storyline.
A lot of minigames.
Besides you can tell the personality of every character. Reason why people tend to like and fall in love for certain characters.
Hours of gameplay, discussions, mystery.

who else can deliver any of that other than beautiful and good looking charaters? And don't get me wrong. I like Summer's gone, I just can't compare anything to BAD, because it is on a whole new level of creation.

Now criticize me, but remember, you were the ones who started this BAD - Summer's gone discussion, not me :D

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I noticed, since a restart was required, that the young version of Summer vaguely resembles the adult Leah in the dev’s other game WIAB. So, I wonder if that is who Summer will look like if/when she reappears later.

However, who is the lady in black with the veil and cigarette holder who appears in background while at the bakery early in the game? Near as I can tell, she doesn’t resemble Leah…..

Reactions: dblclicks

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Man, the whiteknighting remains strong on this one.

I wish those people would understand that a) you can love a game and still find there are aspects to criticize, and b) no one would get any better at anything ever if people only buttered up to them.
Criticism is an important source for anybody working on a creative endeavour, and tbh, while I can understand wanting to defend something you like, IF you just react negatively to ANY criticism automatically, without being able to see if it is valid or not, maybe you aren't a big help to the dev at all, but really nothing but a disturbing factor in the game thread.

Finain

Sep 5, 2018
BADIK... How long is the update cycle for this game? How much support? Greed is the answer... BADIK could be developed a hell lot faster! So... not always.
Acting Lessons started in May of 2018 and finished in August of 2019. Where It All Began started in October of 2018 and finished in... Well, started again from the beginning in December of 2021. Good luck with that.

Being a DIK started in February of 2019 and is on chapter 8 (eight and a half with the interlude, I guess). Summer's Gone started in May of 2019 and is on chapter 4.

Apt comparison.

Kygeir

May 28, 2019
I know, I know...I'm about to trigger a lot of people, so sorry in advance.

I keep seeing...Bella, Bella, Bella... All I see is a mentally ill borderline psychopath that treats everyone that doesn't kiss her ass like shit. Proof that if you give even a crazy bitch money then all the gold diggers will come crawling out of the woodwork. :ROFLMAO: Cuz you sure as hell ain't there for how she treats you, or literally the only thing you have left(Nami), so well.

Give me Mila any day over her. Hell, give me literally anyone else over that hot mess. Mila literally has a golden light shine out of her rear compared to that. (Insert Holy Golden light shining from big ole booty meme right here)

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020

I keep seeing...Bella, Bella, Bella... All I see is a mentally ill borderline psychopath that treats everyone that doesn't kiss her ass like shit. Proof that if you give even a crazy bitch money then all the gold diggers will come crawling out of the woodwork. :ROFLMAO: Cuz you sure as hell ain't there for how she treats you, or literally the only thing you have left(Nami), so well.

Give me Mila any day over her. Hell, give me literally anyone else over that hot mess. Mila literally has a golden light shine out of her rear compared to that. (Insert Holy Golden light shining from big ole booty meme right here)

take-it-back-arnold-schwarzeegger.gif

Acardia02

Jan 27, 2019
Don't get me wrong, I really love Oceanlab's game, but why he is kind of afraid to continuing and finishing his game?
I don't think he or even us need a rework of his old game, his skill is definitely getting better but it doesn't mean he should rework his old game, he will benefit more if he continuing his new contents, finishing it, planned and create much better planned new game, etc.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
”cause summer is gone, dude. She is long gone. We need to lift ourselves outta the filth of despair.
Why revel in self pitty and degradation? Why the thumping on your own heart?
Move on already!
Thirsty much? why people want scens so badly
Don't get me wrong, I really love Oceanlab's game, but why he is kind of afraid to continuing and finishing his game?
I don't think he or even us need a rework of his old game, his skill is definitely getting better but it doesn't mean he should rework his old game, he will benefit more if he continuing his new contents, finishing it, planned and create much better planned new game, etc.
There has to be some upside to life, which we are not seeing any of right now.
So much set up for failure, guess this game will be wallowing in pain and agony rather than redemption.

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, this is when Perfectionism is in the way of an Dev. Many times they'll look back to see what can be even more improved when they learn much new stuff.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw. It was an Great Update as always but to much time wasted into this SciFi Game thing.

Reactions: Ragnar and botc76

dblclicks

Nov 27, 2020
I noticed, since a restart was required, that the young version of Summer vaguely resembles the adult Leah in the dev’s other game WIAB. So, I wonder if that is who Summer will look like if/when she reappears later.

However, who is the lady in black with the veil and cigarette holder who appears in background while at the bakery early in the game? Near as I can tell, she doesn’t resemble Leah…..
There are definite connections to Where it all began, as for how they are connected I am not sure yet.

Last edited:

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020

r.png

Nov 17, 2018
Contrary to many people, I really enjoyed the chapter. I understand it took a long time to be released but the quality was really good and the amount of content was not bad for an update. But yeah, it can be a bit too short if you take into account how long has it been since last update.
But I enjoy the story a lot and also the characters. Renders are really good too.
I'm sure Ocean is improving in many things, and I'm also sure that from now on, updates will take less time to be released.
I just wanted to write this comment to thank Ocean for his work (maybe he won't ever read this but whatever).
P.S. Bella best girl.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
it has been 8 months since the last update and he releases a beta version. Then imagine he is reworking a chapter of a rework version of game. I wonder how can we support some devs if all they do is rework the rework and never move forward. 8 months for a beta version is a little funny. And someone said they changed the design of my favorite character...
Consider that A Wife and Mother (The dev is probably one of the best artists around just a total douche at production or communication) just had a 140 render update that meant nothing to the story and it took 40+days, about 3.5 renders a day.

I am not too concerned if there is actual work and improvement being done. I do think that reworking should be held until after everything is complete. I appreciate the work of CheekyGimp and his team that their plan with Where the Heart Is focuses on post completion for the fixes/improvements (for the most part).

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
There is no such thing. This is capitalism. You get what the market thinks you should get.

And it's a fact that Patreon growth is related to development pace. If by the time of your next update, a good chunk of your target audience has forgotten your game even existed, how can you expect a healthy growth? It's not quantum mechanics.
So true!

4.40 star(s) 490 Votes