Lucius Logan 3D

Jan 2, 2022
1 - I started game from begin and don't use any MOD or cheats, but I can't unlock the Gallery scene! anyone with this problem too?

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Not sure if Ocean is still reading this thread or not? If so, just a few things I wanted to mention now that I've finished Ch4 Beta intended as developer feedback for him.

First of all, great length to the chapter, given the ~8 months wait time it was good to see such a significant chunk of content get released with this update.

Quality of the renders was top shelf - while my girl Amber was only in it for one brief scene, she was mind-blowingly gorgeous again. :cool: Really looking forward to romantic opportunities developing with her.

I didn't skip much in the replay and basically spent around ~10 hours re-playing the entire game from start to finish, first time since August of last year so that was fun seeing the whole thing play out in basically one long playthrough.

The animation quality was fucking awesome - loved some of the new animations like in the classroom with all the characters doing everyday things, and later Bella & Ayua at the race just walking around, etc. That really adds some nice detail to the scenes making the characters and world feel much more alive.

The table top session...meh. I think it was better than the ones from "Being A DIK", but still after a bit I found it somewhat boring and just wanted to get through it. Ocean did a great job on the environments / music / etc. though in it as it was indeed creepy and well-realized.

The scenes early on with Bella where they are walking through campus and just being affectionate with each other were great as I really liked seeing how other characters noticed the behavior, etc. I also think Ocean did a nice job with the way he basically forced the relationship to sputter out to give the player choice and effectively buy time to introduce other main LIs in the game so the player has time to collect info before making any permanent relationship decisions. Also in those same scenes with Bella, and later with Zara, the way the narrative handles the affection situations without having sex in them (yet) is probably the best I've seen in the VN arena - you can actually feel the emotions between the characters as the scenes unfold and for them to not even include sex yet is pretty fucking awesome - when the romance scenes actually happen later, as Ocean mentioned in an older post, they are going to hit differently for the player, and much harder than just a mindless sex scene.

If Ocean can speed up dev time on the episode release schedule, I think he'll pick up Patreon subscribers, and quickly, too. I'm glad I chose to back this game, and Ocean has earned my continued patronage with it. Looking forward to more!

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
ok. I might be crazy, I know Ocean has said the two games are connected. I just went back to play Where it all began and see Leia wearing the same earrings Nami and Sasha wear. Then Nami mentioned how Vanessa said they seem "familiar". Wonder how they are connected.
There are definite connections to Where it all began, as for how they are connected I am not sure yet.
WIAB is the 1st game and the setting where his Zaneverse is happening so yes it has ties to and will have ties to the future 4 games he planed as summers gone is one of them, provided he actually gets to finally go independent should steam kick off well and no further troubles arise.
Personally I adore Leia and to read she might not have gotten the ending she wanted or something simillar is breaking my heart

I like this game!And i also like where it all began.But i I think you'd better not develop two games at the same time.
Sadly for you he wants to do both together as he's comfortable and says will prevent him from burning out so let him do as he pleases as he's a smart man, but I pray he's finally done with reworks as he's already kicked off 2/5 stories he want to do and "Where It All Began" needs to have a firm setting as this is where the Zaneverse starts and I for one am terrified of what SG is revealing already of what transpired canonically there.

Keep the "other event cards" in mind, you know, that ones that wast intendet to be in the game. It seems that our little Nadja is preferencing a more ...

... how can i put it? ...

... exotic kind of sexuality
She's as KINKY as it gets. Reminds me of those elite horny women of America and Europe we see in movies or read in books.

ok i wrote loads of shit to say about this update..... but only these words matter. I love bella and think she is great but..

ZARA IS FUCKING GORGEOUS
I agree, this update made me care about her as a character when i didn't before. I already thought she was fine asf though lol
Zara with her hair down instantly shot her up to the top 3 in this game for me.
haha i thought for a long time she was gorgeous but i wrote that as soon as i see her with her hair down. im so glad that she will be more apart of the story now
100% i actually like her with her hair how it was but it definitely changed her look when it was down. i think that just shows how good looking she is though. If she ends up with a great personality the more you get to know her she will definitely be hard for me to turn down on any of my playthroughs. before i was just all in on bella but im hoping now i can somehow get both.

when a girl has short hair it is a deal break for me, so i will always agree with that hair opinion.
Fellow Zara fans it's good to finally see you. :D
But really though she has an amazing model simillar to irl supermodels and she has good style but the real kicker was
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
now let's hope Ocean delivers an amazing arc for her, personally I didn't foresee ch 4 making such a turnaround for her character, which makes me want to abstain playing half an update as I feel I would never get to experience those who played the full ch felt. Btw who are the top 5 interest for you till now ?
For me it's
1)Bella
2)Zara
3)Amber
4)Sonya
5)Maija

Yeah, Zara is cool. And i must admit, at the beginning Vanessa was rubbing me the wrong way - hard. I just couldnt stand her, but after a while i started to like her - well, kind of...
screenshot0002.png

Inclined to agree. The update was great, but plot progression was kind of minor.

Things I’d say actually progress the plot forward from this ep:
what about the earning revelation and the fact that ZPR will back Stahl and Hill if the manage to do something against the 1st team ?

Oh my God , wait 8 months again .
screenshot0010.png

ohh the horror.

So,let me get something clear. I played the 'new' update from the start cuz was no saves and I end up on the same spot with MC chained in the gym??
i downloaded the game and played it, but the last scene is after the basketball match in the gym in the locker room. then i get a 'thank you for playing chapter 4 but this is the same ending as the last update? Has anyone an idea? sorry for bad english
yes me too, maybe someone can explain
That is mostly the case if you play with an outdated mod or IC patch
the only mod that doesn't do this is Universal renpy mod so either wait for updated mods and patches or play without them

I started game from begin and don't use any MOD or cheats, but I can't unlock the Gallery scene! anyone with this problem too?
Finish the requirement to get the scene you want, it's mentioned there as your mouse hovers over the image.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Sasha isn't Summer. Summer is gone. But perhaps Summer's mom gave her earrings to special people in her life - Nami (her best friend) and Sasha (her closest relative? sister / step-sister / cousin / etc.). That would explain the relationship and common thread.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
brown/black haired girls usually win every time for me but id def have to say my top 3 favs from this are Bella, Zara and Amber. Personality is what gets me with Bella, the way her and mc are is a great mix. Some people run from girls that have the hard shell and seem a certain way but for me they can be the diamonds in the rough. I much rather have a hot headed girl who can be the sweetest than a girl who acts sweet but is deep down a cunt.

Zara is fucking gorgeous and ill say it 1000x idk what nationalities she has in her, but that naturally tanned dark haired girl always fucks with me and id say her model in RL would be the perfect woman to me.

Amber...... Milfs have always done it for me from a young age and she is amazing. Shes not trashy, very well dressed and mannered woman, screams class but is not on a high horse and looking down on everyone..

A lot of the girls on this VN are amazing, but they are my top 3. I think victoria is great and each playthrough i cant turn her down shes just too nice, Nami and is definitely sexy too and i cant shut her off either. I know certain combos are available in the end on this ill try for my top 3 but i doubt you can get amber with bella lol, Bella and Zara will be my main ones though. If i cant get them together ill do 2 playthroughs for it.

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
Finally decided to try this VN out, 30s in im already laughing my ass off

1654137970764.png

Did he really slap their adult heads on children's bodies :KEK:

This is the funniest shit ive seen in a minute

Chick on the right looks like she's not allowed to be outside when the street lights are on but she has a vested 401k

Reactions: Redtheman

HissSnekHiss

Sep 15, 2020
Finally decided to try this VN out, 30s in im already laughing my ass off

View attachment 1844940

Did he really slap their adult heads on children's bodies :KEK:

This is the funniest shit ive seen in a minute

Chick on the right looks like she's not allowed to be outside when the street lights are on but she has a vested 401k
I mean that's how it is in like every single AVN I've ever played

Reactions: botc76
4.40 star(s) 477 Votes