Nov 21, 2021
when you are locked,robin calls someone to save you,if you are on the Bella path,she calls Bella to save you.if you are not,she calls miss Mario,but after calling,the conversation between robin and sasha changes,robin says he doesn't deserve it,but sasha answers maybe he does when robin calls Bella. Screenshot_2022-06-02-11-10-13-95_b4de4d2427146b2b35a694b1c972a0e4.jpg But if its not Bella,she answers maybe instead. Screenshot_2022-06-02-11-12-31-17_b4de4d2427146b2b35a694b1c972a0e4.jpg
Is it means something?

Slawth

Aug 4, 2018
Really enjoyed the update, the dnd bit was the least interesting bit for me. I think mainly cause it didn't progress anything really and was just fun. But the renders were stellar. Maybe ill enjoy it more when it has Nadias other cards

I enjoyed all the interaction with Zara a lot. I totally agree with the comments PUT HER HAIR DOWN MORE :) Even Vanessa grew on me towards the end. Interesting it seeming them both more. Theres so many characters I want to see more.

Now the long wait but i still look forward to the next chapter

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Eh, it's the kind of game you play once it finished the development. Great in everything but progression.

Can someone post nice Bella CG's from the update? Can't download it now due to Internet

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
After first frustration over losing old saves and second over previous mod affecting to see new update, I liked update very much apart of board game what I found very long and pointless for the story. Thinking how long we have to wait between updates,makes me wonder how much time and work dev had to spend on doing that,just to find interesting last few lines about other level of playing.
Every comment I write is judged by how often we get new updates... Update was great. No need to mention about the renders,quality and story. We all know that from long ago. Adding new stuff with mom's boyfriend and his family is great,especially daughters,mmmm. On the other hand that will probably take us off further from the end. I'm seeing this like tv series material with high quality and suspense what can go for few seasons,but unfortunately it ain't and makes me worry about how long we gonna wait for closure.
We have so many persons involved,that many secrets and we just start to unfold a little. That's why when I see devs doing retouches automatically means more time consuming,less often seeing new stuff and when it comes,it's usually not what we were expecting(DIK,Intertwined,Summer,DeLuca or any other once or twice a year updates game).Hell,we just found out after so long that MC's dick is still alive!...kinda.
I also have to comment that this game have best asses by far. Not a single girl/woman have bad one.Hmmm is it the reason why we are waiting that much. That many girls x that many asses,takes a lot of time to make an update.
Suggestion for dev...Make a dream scenario(or nightmare for MC) with all female teachers and rest of the milfs orgy,instead of new board game and I bet NOBODY will complain anymore,lol.

GeladoFeitan

May 18, 2017
when you are locked,robin calls someone to save you,if you are on the Bella path,she calls Bella to save you.if you are not,she calls miss Mario,but after calling,the conversation between robin and sasha changes,robin says he doesn't deserve it,but sasha answers maybe he does when robin calls Bella. View attachment 1844965 But if its not Bella,she answers maybe instead. View attachment 1844967
Is it means something?
Could be alot of things maybe she is just a little jealous that he kissed bella or she knows how much bella is damaged and is afraid in the future the MC can hurt her again idk

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
I wish she is and she already hates mc for his relationship with bella but don't talk about it much otherwise ocean will think it as a major spoiler and change the story but whatever she's my main li
Actually, he already did. The back story of the earring changed with this update. It is possible still, but with this change it is not even close to obvious anymore.

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Nice update, but the tabletop stuff felt like a waste of 700-800 renders ngl. It did not add anything to the story nor have lewds, I wish Ocean would have scrapped that and made the Frohn date instead.
I think it gives us more information to Nadia's character so it would only be a waste if she is not a LI

Reactions: dempun

dempun

Dec 3, 2021
Really enjoyed the update, the dnd bit was the least interesting bit for me. I think mainly cause it didn't progress anything really and was just fun. But the renders were stellar. Maybe ill enjoy it more when it has Nadias other cards

I enjoyed all the interaction with Zara a lot. I totally agree with the comments PUT HER HAIR DOWN MORE :) Even Vanessa grew on me towards the end. Interesting it seeming them both more. Theres so many characters I want to see more.

Now the long wait but i still look forward to the next chapter
I think the D&D game DID progress the story in some subtle ways. I played through it a second time after reading some of the comments here about it, and saw some things that I think are indeed story related. Nothing that jumps right out at you, but some subtle things such as the interactions between Nadia and MC and how she likes fantasy. It makes her in my opinion a possible love interest. Nami's insecurity about the size of her boobs, and how it drew Sonya out a bit.

And the character selections of the players I don't think were just at random. Maybe I'm wrong, but that D&D game is going to come into play in a story related way.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Renders are great but the story didn't really go anywhere with this update. If Ocean was going to go back and redo certain things. The basketball could certainly use a lot of work. Not sure what country this takes place in but I've never seen a league where hip checks are part of basketball, it isn't hockey. Also a women of average height is out there dunking a basketball? Plus a dwarf who is faster than the rest of the people playing. I know this isn't reality but perhaps watch a basketball game if you are going to put it in the story. :LOL:

The actually story is good but it seems like it will take forever before we really get to the mystery with summer, the revenge against the Holgersons, or sex in this game. Wasn't really a fan of the leaf transitions either. Hope things pick up with this game because the art is great as well as most of the characters, but it looks like it will take 15 years to complete.

4.40 star(s) 477 Votes