Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
So Oceanlab and Regium will make this game together or only Oceanlab currently working on it. ? I'm worried because I hope the storywriter is the same person.

Mr.Rodrigues

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Oceanlab
Now, I have to say, this is one of the better games out there. Though not perfect, the writing and story progression are heads and shoulders above the average.

Keep up the good work man.

Reactions: Malkovichi

oysterkeeper

Oct 6, 2019
Great job with the game thus far; I really really look forward to more. Is it going to be difficult making progress on WIAB and Summer's Gone simultaneously? Both are really enjoyable and high quality. I imagine it would be tough dividing time towards each.

Anyways, good luck going forward this is a really quality story thus far and makes me excited to see more.

Sphynx-

Jun 2, 2018
Just because its optional doesn't mean that its not a ntr game, and it also doesn't mean this isn't going to become one with this dev at the helm.
Ok bro, I see your brain aint right... NTR accounts to like.... 5% of WiAB... how is a game like that denominated as an NTR game? Have you actually played the game? Or are you just saying cuz your daddy said it had NTR. And you are literally talking as if Ocean had created like 5 games... "everything he touches becomes NTR" nice bro.. keep having an uninformed opinion and consequently uninform everyone else.

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes