PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The dev should rework the MC to be less of a bitch.
I understand and appreciate the sentiment of everyone who has repeatedly (in their minds or otherwise) facepalmed a certain troll who ignores every argument made that refutes its feelings about the MC.

Please consider no reaction at all to the troll. If we don't feed the troll, it can rail against the glass, unheard, and eventually it goes away.

This may even be a troll game, trying to collect as many facepalms as possible. This game only works if we participate.

Our time is worth more than this.

Just the thought of one humble SG supporter.

So, I am all for enjoying the latest Ocean posts about SG - and just how much better the ladies are looking with the CH 2 rework!

Enjoy your morning! :coffee:

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello,

I'm on the finish line for the Chapter 2 rework, a few more renders, and some postwork and it's mostly done. (I will do the cinematic at a later point.)

Chapter 5 is around 70 renders in, and I'm breezing through it. I have so much more drive for the new chapters than reworking the old ones. But it has to be done.

Mila has been quite the controversial character so far (Regarding how I changed her looks etc.)
While I was reworking the cafe scene, I loaded an ancient scene up. Old Chapter 2 Mila was there and I thought... Hmm, let's make a small comparison of all the Milas.
I loaded up Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 1 Rework, and Chapter 5 (recent) Mila.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hip ratio of Mila from Ch2 & Ch3 was absolutely fucked. I must've changed her for the first time in Chapter 3 when she got her new hair in the gym.
The left Mila from Chapter 1... Yeah... What can I say? I should've used some scale when I sculpted that... and touched some grass. Sorry about that!

Anyways, I like the recent Mila a lot, and I sculpted her in a way that I think is natural. This one's gonna stay.

In the last WiAB log, I did publish some additional renders. (Treats). I will do the same for SG now. There's no must to it, I will publish them whenever I've got some.
You can find some Mila Treats

Previews:
Let's get to some Chapter 2 previews.
Old Vic
New Vic
Old Mila
New Mila (Recent one)
Bad news for the people who like this hair on Mila. Its quality sadly sucks hard, and I won't be using it in the future again. I have an alternative hairstyle for Mila that I really dig in one of the
Old Silvie (DBD Killer #2)
New Silvie
Old Bellchen
New Bellchen
Old Bibi Bellchen & Sister
New Bibi Bellchen & Sister
Innocent Chapter 5 Preview

For those that are still waiting on an answer in a private message, I'm getting to it! I had collected over 90 messages just in the weeks after my move.
I'll answer every single message.

- Ocean
Meh look at what you've all done.... Chapter 5 Mia basically looks flat now. Ruined forever....

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021

Hello,

Here are two Mila treats. (4k Images attached for download.)
I created this image a while ago while experimenting with a few different sculpts and thought why not share it...
And here is the actual Treat image with Mila's new alternative hairstyle.
I will publish the version without the pastie as soon as Mila has appeared topless in the game. (I won't show anything without it being revealed in the game first.)

The next Treat with either be Nami or Amber.

Thanks a lot for your increased support!
- Ocean
That hairstyle is fricking amazing, nailed it!!
(there really arent enough messy buns in VN's)

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Hello,

I'm on the finish line for the Chapter 2 rework, a few more renders, and some postwork and it's mostly done. (I will do the cinematic at a later point.)

Chapter 5 is around 70 renders in, and I'm breezing through it. I have so much more drive for the new chapters than reworking the old ones. But it has to be done.

Mila has been quite the controversial character so far (Regarding how I changed her looks etc.)
While I was reworking the cafe scene, I loaded an ancient scene up. Old Chapter 2 Mila was there and I thought... Hmm, let's make a small comparison of all the Milas.
I loaded up Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 1 Rework, and Chapter 5 (recent) Mila.
The hip ratio of Mila from Ch2 & Ch3 was absolutely fucked. I must've changed her for the first time in Chapter 3 when she got her new hair in the gym.
The left Mila from Chapter 1... Yeah... What can I say? I should've used some scale when I sculpted that... and touched some grass. Sorry about that!

Anyways, I like the recent Mila a lot, and I sculpted her in a way that I think is natural. This one's gonna stay.

In the last WiAB log, I did publish some additional renders. (Treats). I will do the same for SG now. There's no must to it, I will publish them whenever I've got some.

Previews:
Old Vic
New Vic
Old Mila
New Mila (Recent one)
Bad news for the people who like this hair on Mila. Its quality sadly sucks hard, and I won't be using it in the future again. I have an alternative hairstyle for Mila that I really dig in one of the
New Silvie
Old Bellchen
New Bellchen

For those that are still waiting on an answer in a private message, I'm getting to it! I had collected over 90 messages just in the weeks after my move.

- Ocean
Honestly the girls look amazing as to be expected from Ocean, top tier stuff.

Also Bella has a dump truck
Untitled1.png
for an ass lover like myself, she still keeps finding ways to improve. All she has to do is spit in my mouth and slap me next and she will be the best girl on this entire website.

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Hello,

Previews:
Old Vic
New Vic
Old Mila
New Mila (Recent one)
New Silvie
Old Bellchen
New Bellchen

- Ocean
Looks like a cool stuff is coming up soon. It warms my heart that Silvie has started using whitening toothpaste, her smile looks good. Mila looks more mature, I guess. But charming nonetheless. Bella in leopard print leggins... Duuuude, c'mon, seriously? (Having flashback of dozens of memes about bimbos in leopard print). Can't wait for release!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I understand and appreciate the sentiment of everyone who has repeatedly (in their minds or otherwise) facepalmed a certain troll who ignores every argument made that refutes its feelings about the MC.

Please consider no reaction at all to the troll. If we don't feed the troll, it can rail against the glass, unheard, and eventually it goes away.

This may even be a troll game, trying to collect as many facepalms as possible. This game only works if we participate.

Our time is worth more than this.

Just the thought of one humble SG supporter.

So, I am all for enjoying the latest Ocean posts about SG - and just how much better the ladies are looking with the CH 2 rework!

Enjoy your morning! :coffee:
there you go boys, fixed it for you
1676036271263.png

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Flat? You have issues if you think that's flat.
I was joking obviously, i mean she did get downsized, but really it's all about the angle and perspective. However with pics like these you can tell that she is still THICC as hell

So i don't really have a problem with it, as long as Ocean stops changing her, like he changed her 4-5 times already, stop listening to every little complaint from everyone, she is never gonna satisfy every single person, no girl ever will. Just pick a body type and stick to it.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 504 Votes