AydenSV

Jul 18, 2021

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
I guess now at least one of the LI's in the games has to be a camgirl or a prostitute?

Now I decide whether a game has a good story or not, depending on whether one of the LI's in the game is a prostitute.
If the developers think this is a good thing for the story, who am I to think differently?

I've encountered this situation a lot, I've learned not to care as long as the game gives me the option to ignore it.:HideThePain:

pirates-des-caraïbes2-pirates-of-the-caribbean2.gif

Now it's time to run away from the fanboys.:BootyTime:

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I guess now at least one of the LI's in the games has to be a camgirl or a prostitute?

Now I decide whether a game has a good story or not, depending on whether one of the LI's in the game is a prostitute.
If the developers think this is a good thing for the story, who am I to think differently?

I've encountered this situation a lot, I've learned not to care as long as the game gives me the option to ignore it.:HideThePain:

View attachment 2399653

heretic.jpg

:D

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

View attachment 2399653

Only one of a multitude of LIs is a camgirl, she'll be easy enough to ignore.

Reactions: sava75

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020

View attachment 2399653

developers are not to blame, 69 virgins per game is Ren'Py limit ... sigh.

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
Small interesting update on Discord: "less than 5" new LIs are planned and yet to be introduced.

Before some of you here start bashing about the number of LIs, remember that many are not guaranteed and could be scrapped if Ocean feels the need for it.
Hmm...thanks for sharing this. Rather disconcerting. If it's decided that Amber isn't going to be a LI (he stated previously she was so I am hoping this isn't changing) with an ending, I'd like to know now so I can remove from wishlist on Steam and not worry about this one. Got plenty of games in progress.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm...thanks for sharing this. Rather disconcerting. If it's decided that Amber isn't going to be a LI (he stated previously she was so I am hoping this isn't changing) with an ending, I'd like to know now so I can remove from wishlist on Steam and not worry about this one. Got plenty of games in progress.
Oh crap Amber is an LI? Ewww. F this I just removed SG from my wishlist and won't be getting CH5 on Steam anymore. Thx for letting me know!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can't see Amber being removed as an LI, she's one of the few milfs who are confirmed LIs. I think it's more likely the lesser written college age girls who could be removed.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Can't see Amber being removed as an LI, she's one of the few milfs who are confirmed LIs. I think it's more likely the lesser written college age girls who could be removed.
I hope the same. I'm all in on Amber as well, and I also remember Ocean saying previously that she was an LI...but I did check out the Discord just now and some of the lingo there could make people concerned about LIs who haven't been established yet in the game being dropped. Hopefully he can clarify.

Reactions: jscott313

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
Oh crap Amber is an LI? Ewww. F this I just removed SG from my wishlist and won't be getting CH5 on Steam anymore. Thx for letting me know!
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.
All the LI from Summer's gone
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878
post 8,043

4.30 star(s) 504 Votes