anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I guess now at least one of the LI's in the games has to be a camgirl or a prostitute?

Now I decide whether a game has a good story or not, depending on whether one of the LI's in the game is a prostitute.
If the developers think this is a good thing for the story, who am I to think differently?

I've encountered this situation a lot, I've learned not to care as long as the game gives me the option to ignore it.:HideThePain:

View attachment 2399653

Now it's time to run away from the fanboys.:BootyTime:
Only one of a multitude of LIs is a camgirl, she'll be easy enough to ignore.

Reactions: sava75

alanrock

Jun 2, 2020
I guess now at least one of the LI's in the games has to be a camgirl or a prostitute?

Now I decide whether a game has a good story or not, depending on whether one of the LI's in the game is a prostitute.
If the developers think this is a good thing for the story, who am I to think differently?

I've encountered this situation a lot, I've learned not to care as long as the game gives me the option to ignore it.:HideThePain:

View attachment 2399653

Now it's time to run away from the fanboys.:BootyTime:
developers are not to blame, 69 virgins per game is Ren'Py limit ... sigh.

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
Small interesting update on Discord: "less than 5" new LIs are planned and yet to be introduced.

Before some of you here start bashing about the number of LIs, remember that many are not guaranteed and could be scrapped if Ocean feels the need for it.
Hmm...thanks for sharing this. Rather disconcerting. If it's decided that Amber isn't going to be a LI (he stated previously she was so I am hoping this isn't changing) with an ending, I'd like to know now so I can remove from wishlist on Steam and not worry about this one. Got plenty of games in progress.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Hmm...thanks for sharing this. Rather disconcerting. If it's decided that Amber isn't going to be a LI (he stated previously she was so I am hoping this isn't changing) with an ending, I'd like to know now so I can remove from wishlist on Steam and not worry about this one. Got plenty of games in progress.
Oh crap Amber is an LI? Ewww. F this I just removed SG from my wishlist and won't be getting CH5 on Steam anymore. Thx for letting me know!

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Can't see Amber being removed as an LI, she's one of the few milfs who are confirmed LIs. I think it's more likely the lesser written college age girls who could be removed.

Thrway8113

Apr 13, 2021
Can't see Amber being removed as an LI, she's one of the few milfs who are confirmed LIs. I think it's more likely the lesser written college age girls who could be removed.
I hope the same. I'm all in on Amber as well, and I also remember Ocean saying previously that she was an LI...but I did check out the Discord just now and some of the lingo there could make people concerned about LIs who haven't been established yet in the game being dropped. Hopefully he can clarify.

Reactions: jscott313

jscott313

Aug 24, 2021
Oh crap Amber is an LI? Ewww. F this I just removed SG from my wishlist and won't be getting CH5 on Steam anymore. Thx for letting me know!
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.
All the LI from Summer's gone
https://f95zone.to/threads/summers-gone-ch-4-5-beta-oceanlab.29981/post-6400878
post 8,043

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
There has been some conversation on Discord in the past week that some LIs who are not "hour-one" LIs (not sure what that means; again we need clarification from Ocean) could be dropped. I think that is where the concern is coming from.
That list linked is assembled from all Ocean's comments, both here and on patreon and/or Discord.
The follow-up is practically daily.

Reactions: soprano31

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm it seems I need to underline that there is nothing new on the "LIs might be dropped" front. I'm afraid I might have been somewhat misunderstood about this. This was said a long time ago already that some LIs are 100% set in stone and other LIs might be removed. That is game development over many years after all, things can change: for example Ocean might feel that the storyline isn't actually going to work out for an LI when he gets closer to their "time to shine", or he might feel too stretched out and seek to diminish the number of LIs. They are all still LIs (only Maja lost her LI status so far) like in the list I made and there is no active plan to change their status, this is just a reminder from Ocean on Discord, and from me here.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I was just joking. Goddamn it I can't relay sarcasm in written form. We all have our preferences, it's okay. I worry about the size of the female cast because there isn't gonna be enough screentime to showcase all the girls and please everyone. Amber is hot but not really my type. The only milf I find really attractive in this game is Nojiko. But as long as Ocean delivers on my main interests Bella, Nami and Sasha I'm good.

I wish Maja was an LI. I'd gladly make a playthrough just for her but that is unlikely. Don't really care about the rest of the cast. And the damn Steam release can't come soon enough.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Kind of relieved he's considering pruning some of the LI's. I can see it'd be tempting to add more but keep tracking of everything as the story develops will just lead to a huge headache.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Team Amber, bro. (y)

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I didn't know this information before but have been rethinking my support for this project too since finding out. Based on the discord messages, seems you're safe if your main girl is Bella, Vic, Nia, Sasha and Mila from what I gather, "especially Bella and Vic are 101% set in stone". Everyone else's LI status could end up on the chopping block at some point, appears he wants to be flexible regarding anyone else except those five.

4.30 star(s) 507 Votes