anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
On the original list of LIs (as we know it's subject to change) there was mention of sub and dom routes for certain girls. That may have changed with the change out of the dark route though.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
My personal top ranks among the LIs in no special order are:

- Bella
- Ayua
- Nami
- Nadia
- Zara

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Any femdom?
Not as of now, however and this is something important i believe. Ocean did mention that there is a femdom route with Bella planned.

Not sure if it's still the plan for him and if some other girls are in that plan, there are certainly a few girls in the game that have that dominant aura like Vanessa.

Reactions: Among Us

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I think only planned femdom route (that is atleast 99% confirmed) is indeed Vanessa, there can be more of course. Vanessa will also have a sub route iirc.

WhistlerWCT

Aug 12, 2017
Got this AVN in recommendations and decided to give it a shot, seeing as it got quite a following.
Right now i am somewhere in chapter 2 and i feel really conflicted.
Is this game some kind of fan-service?
Author states that at the moment, the main focus of game is on plot and worldbuilding, and not on lewd scenes.
But at the same time the situations that happen are so irrational that they make no sense, in my opinion.

- Whole Victoria accident scene is fucking mindblown nonsense and idiocy.
* MC walking the street and thinking aloud is ok i guess and happens, but its weird, since MC is painted as asocial type, those do not speak their mind in random fashion. So ye, accident happens, MC is thinking aloud about how finishing Victoria would be more merciful, while executing some kind of first-aid protocol and calling for ambulance. Our MC at this moment looks like asocial but companionate human being.
* Then woman (who is college teacher named Marla, as we learn later), that should be somewhat shocked from the fact that she just hit and knocked down someone with a car, proceeds to grab a gun (wtf, are female college teachers carrying guns as part of daily life) and aims at MC (wtf why, he is not threatening and got no weapons). She is not checking on Victoria, she is not checking on car state, she grabs a gun, its the first action that we see from her after accident happens. Like what is author is smoking? At this point i honestly was assuming that the woman is just some kind of hitman trying to get rid of Victoria and finish the job. Like she aimed the gun at MC cos she needed to get rid of witness as well.
* Then armed woman lets MC to take gun from her hands. I mean really, teenager boy sees accident, then sees culprit grabbing a gun and aiming at him. So first thing he decides on is to approach and grab that gun. I guess this teenage boy is on crack or got basketball sized balls.
* Then comes the option to shoot the woman... Now i know MC is definitely on crack. Like this is the first AVN where i was offered to roleplay as loud-speaking psycho-killer teenager. I followed this option just to see how the situation evolves - and our guy shoots woman in her leg.
* Police arrives and officer is totally not interested in gunfight that occurred. MC is allowed to leave the the scene, even grab victim's wallet (not a choice!). Since i know that MC is psycho i am no longer surprised that he didn't think of returning the wallet or giving the ID to policeman. I am just surprised about contrast with MC that was earlier at the scene and was interested in helping Victoria and calling for ambulance.

- Well ok fast-forward to college start.
* Our woman from accident scene appears to be college teacher named Marla and she is tutoring our MC and (surprise!) victim girl. She deals with presences of boy that shot her and girl that she recently crippled like usual daily business. Zero emotion, zero compassion, "Victoria you will be sitting here, i tell you".
* Our MC gives no fucks as well.
* Victoria gives no fucks as well - its totally fine to study under person who put you into wheelchair.
* At this point i am waiting on when the situation about accident going to resolve itself through communication. But the only communication Marla wants with MC is to inform that she for some absolutely undefined reason wants him to cooperate with Bella.

- Ok, relationship with Bella evolves
* Bella crushes MC's balls during game and refuses to apologize, while expecting to continue study project with him as usual.
* Guess what, MC gives no fucks and proceeds to cooperate with Bella and even builds mutual plans.

I could go on but game's story seems to me as nonsense built on nonsense.
We are worldbuilding so no lewdity. But here take these nipple-slips, those are totally fine.
In what world you would be allowed college physical exercises without tracksuits or uniform i do not know, but in this game random transparent bodysuit is totally fine and brings zero attention of coaches.

Meh, i really do not know why should i keep playing this game, please tell me all this shit gets resolved later.

Last edited:

Srimanta

Aug 25, 2021
Got this AVN in recommendations and decided to give it a shot, seeing as it got quite a following.
Author states that at the moment, the main focus of game is on plot and worldbuilding, and not on lewd scenes.
But at the same time the situations that happen are so irrational that they make no sense, in my opinion.

* MC walking the street and thinking aloud is ok i guess and happens, but its weird, since MC is painted as asocial type, those do not speak their mind in random fashion. So ye, accident happens, MC is thinking aloud about how finishing Victoria would be more merciful, while executing some kind of first-aid protocol and calling for ambulance. Our MC at this moment looks like asocial but companionate human being.
* Then woman (who is college teacher named Marla, as we learn later), that should be somewhat shocked from the fact that she just hit and knocked down someone with a car, proceeds to grab a gun (wtf, are female college teachers carrying guns as part of daily life) and aims at MC (wtf why, he is not threatening and got no weapons). She is not checking on Victoria, she is not checking on car state, she grabs a gun, its the first action that we see from her after accident happens. Like what is author is smoking? At this point i honestly was assuming that the woman is just some kind of hitman trying to get rid of Victoria and finish the job. Like she aimed the gun at MC cos she needed to get rid of witness as well.
* Then armed woman lets MC to take gun from her hands. I mean really, teenager boy sees accident, then sees culprit grabbing a gun and aiming at him. So first thing he decides on is to approach and grab that gun. I guess this teenage boy is on crack or got basketball sized balls.
* Then comes the option to shoot the woman... Now i know MC is definitely on crack. Like this is the first AVN where i was offered to roleplay as loud-speaking psycho-killer teenager. I followed this option just to see how the situation evolves - and our guy shoots woman in her leg.
* Police arrives and officer is totally not interested in gunfight that occurred. MC is allowed to leave the the scene, even grab victim's wallet (not a choice!). Since i know that MC is psycho i am no longer surprised that he didn't think of returning the wallet or giving the ID to policeman. I am just surprised about contrast with MC that was earlier at the scene and was interested in helping Victoria and calling for ambulance.

* Our woman from accident scene appears to be college teacher named Marla and she is tutoring our MC and (surprise!) victim girl. She deals with presences of boy that shot her and girl that she recently crippled like usual daily business. Zero emotion, zero compassion, "Victoria you will be sitting here, i tell you".
* Victoria gives no fucks as well - its totally fine to study under person who put you into wheelchair.
* At this point i am waiting on when the situation about accident going to resolve itself through communication. But the only communication Marla wants with MC is to inform that she for some absolutely undefined reason wants him to cooperate with Bella.

* Bella crushes MC's balls during game and refuses to apologize, while expecting to continue study project with him as usual.
* Guess what, MC gives no fucks and proceeds to cooperate with Bella and even builds mutual plans.

We are worldbuilding so no lewdity. But here take these nipple-slips, they are totally fine.
In what world you would be allowed college physical exercises without tracksuits or uniform i do not know, but in this game random transparent bodysuit is totally fine and brings zero attention of coaches.

Meh, i really do not know why should i keep playing this game, please tell me all this shit gets resolved later.
This is not for you.
I don't know what kind of AVN do you play but none of them make any sense.

WhistlerWCT

Aug 12, 2017
Well i disagree, some of them make way more sense then others. Some of them come up with unrealistic situations or unrealistic premises, but characters act in logical or believable ways in those situations.
In this game i feel like MC could start publicly masturbating in class because he remembered Summers and got aroused, and i wouldn't be surprised anymore. Or Victoria approaches sports coaches and offers to participate in wheelchair races cos college needs more trophies.

Last edited:

TypicalTrashBag

Sep 30, 2021
This is not for you.
At this point I wanna know what kinda games he has played so far to have this kind of allergic reaction. Or if he played any avn at all.

Half of the things he have issue with is literally shown why in the same scene. Like Marla pulling the gun on mc. Mc says about putting Vic down under considering the circumstances. Marla pulls out the gun and tell him to step away from her. Like what more do you want it to be explained.

And rest of the part makes me wonder if he just played the game on skip mode.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017

We are worldbuilding so no lewdity. But here take these nipple-slips, they are totally fine.

The game is currently being reworked. Chapter 2 is the last to be reworked and the first half of it should be released soon.

The shooting scene survived the rework because it's a fan favourite, I don't think we ever had an explanation lol. Anyway people in high-stress situations act weirdly, I don't have any problem with that scene other than MC possibly shooting Marla.

The game is set in some sort of Europe-USA mix. There're certainly some exceptions, but generally we don't do "uniforms" in Europe. Schools are supposed to be cheap and affordables, a useless extra like an uniform would be heavily contested.

A trasparent bodysuit wouldn't be allowed but the school bears the surname of WiAB MC, and I'm sure Will would give his OK lol.

WhistlerWCT

Aug 12, 2017
At this point I wanna know what kinda games he has played so far to have this kind of allergic reaction. Or if he played any avn at all.

Half of the things he have issue with is literally shown why in the same scene. Like Marla pulling the gun on mc. Mc says about putting Vic down under considering the circumstances. Marla pulls out the gun and tell him to step away from her. Like what more do you want it to be explained.

And rest of the part makes me wonder if he just played the game on skip mode.
I did play it and saw the point about putting Victoria down, i mentioned in my post.
MC saying it is one thing but executing it is totally different, there were no signs MC is planning to do it, it was just an observation from him.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020

Hey, that opening car accident scene is the most controversial and debatable one here (except for Mila's boobs size, of course). I guess, there are two facts should be taken into account. Initially, the dark/light paths were supposed for MC. And in the dark path, MC was supposed to be a complete psycho (you know, the trench-coat-school-shooter kind of psycho), at least it was discussed and spoiled here and there. Now those paths are being removed from the game and the MC is basically a guy with mental issues who desperately wants to heal and reintegrate into society after a traumatic event in the past. So, even this opening scene has become less brutal (dev has reworked the first chapter). I can only speak for myself ofc, but in my opinion this scene with the gun shows how the fucked up MC's state of mind is at the moment when the game starts. MC is really disconnected from reality, does not distinguish good from evil, and is a danger to himself and those around him. But this accident is also a turning point for him, when he begins to realize how fucked up he is now, and that he needs to change, and that he needs help to do this.
As for Marla, we'll see later that she has been undergoing psychotherapy with Bella's mom for a long time. Although we don't know exactly what it is, it can be assumed that she was suffered some kind of violence in the past, so she carries a gun around with her now and panics about MC's mumbling under his breath that death would be better for Vic.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 502 Votes