sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
There has been some conversation on Discord in the past week that some LIs who are not "hour-one" LIs (not sure what that means; again we need clarification from Ocean) could be dropped. I think that is where the concern is coming from.
That list linked is assembled from all Ocean's comments, both here and on patreon and/or Discord.
The follow-up is practically daily.

Reactions: soprano31

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
Hmm it seems I need to underline that there is nothing new on the "LIs might be dropped" front. I'm afraid I might have been somewhat misunderstood about this. This was said a long time ago already that some LIs are 100% set in stone and other LIs might be removed. That is game development over many years after all, things can change: for example Ocean might feel that the storyline isn't actually going to work out for an LI when he gets closer to their "time to shine", or he might feel too stretched out and seek to diminish the number of LIs. They are all still LIs (only Maja lost her LI status so far) like in the list I made and there is no active plan to change their status, this is just a reminder from Ocean on Discord, and from me here.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.
I was just joking. Goddamn it I can't relay sarcasm in written form. We all have our preferences, it's okay. I worry about the size of the female cast because there isn't gonna be enough screentime to showcase all the girls and please everyone. Amber is hot but not really my type. The only milf I find really attractive in this game is Nojiko. But as long as Ocean delivers on my main interests Bella, Nami and Sasha I'm good.

I wish Maja was an LI. I'd gladly make a playthrough just for her but that is unlikely. Don't really care about the rest of the cast. And the damn Steam release can't come soon enough.

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
Kind of relieved he's considering pruning some of the LI's. I can see it'd be tempting to add more but keep tracking of everything as the story develops will just lead to a huge headache.

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
lol - sorry if that came across badly; I didn't mean it in a nasty way, just that I'm only playing the game with interest in the one LI, so if she's going to be removed, I'd just like to know earlier rather than later so I can not waste my time with this one, that's all. No offense intended to anyone. As the poster above mentioned, hopefully Ocean can clarify an official list at some point. I've seen some people in Discord comment about Maja and other lesser screen time characters as well, so it'd probably be good to know who the main ones who are getting an ending are going to be.
Team Amber, bro. (y)

Vopeco

Mar 16, 2020
I didn't know this information before but have been rethinking my support for this project too since finding out. Based on the discord messages, seems you're safe if your main girl is Bella, Vic, Nia, Sasha and Mila from what I gather, "especially Bella and Vic are 101% set in stone". Everyone else's LI status could end up on the chopping block at some point, appears he wants to be flexible regarding anyone else except those five.

Sep 18, 2022
I didn't know this information before but have been rethinking my support for this project too since finding out. Based on the discord messages, seems you're safe if your main girl is Bella, Vic, Nia, Sasha and Mila from what I gather, "especially Bella and Vic are 101% set in stone". Everyone else's LI status could end up on the chopping block at some point, appears he wants to be flexible regarding anyone else except those five.
It would be a real punch in the dick if Nami (best girl) were to get her LI status revoked

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
First they complain that there are too many LIs, now they hear some LIs MIGHT get losing the LI status and they complain again. They don't even know WHO, other than that no "first hour female" will get cut. Can't win that crowd. The only sane thing a dev can do

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
The probability that one of the current LIs gets dropped is lower than 1%.
And certainly not Amber.

The game still features a two-digit amount of LIs. All I wanted to say was, that technically every LI could be removed, besides the hour-one LIs. (Which includes girls like Sonya, Amber, Nami, Nadia & Marla.)
I considered creating a number of alt accounts so I could 'red heart' this post with each of those accounts... but I thought that might be overkill... barely ;)

Ocean - thanks for clarifying that Amber continues to be a solid LI!

Go Team Amber!! :love:

lonelyk

Feb 12, 2019
And certainly not Amber.

The game still features a two-digit amount of LIs. All I wanted to say was, that technically every LI could be removed, besides the hour-one LIs. (Which includes girls like Sonya, Amber, Nami, Nadia & Marla.)
Thanks for the clarification Ocean! I think it's completely normal and sane, even, to leave yourself some doors open in such an ambitious project.

Seems like Amber and Marla join the guaranteed LI club :)

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
And certainly not Amber.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What do you think of this list?

Wouldn't it make sense to categorize the girls, after all, it seems like they won't all get the same screen time.
Main LI"s : Maja:love:...
Side LI"s : Maja :(...
Others? : Maja:cry:...

Have you decided what to do with Maja?

4.30 star(s) 502 Votes