StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Before we get to SG CH 5 Full, we will have the next WIAB Beta and Full, as well as the SG CH 5 Beta.

I think we could get two revs of the CH 5 Full, the initial CH 5 Full and then last - the Season 1 Steam release (with whatever polish Ocean wants to add ahead of his Steam introduction).

I think the September time frame is reasonable given all the work he will do to get to SG Ch 5 Full.

I'd love it if it was faster than this, but not at the expense of the quality of the story and presentation.

Cheers!
Thanks, so I was not so far off with my assumption then. All in all, it takes always a full year for a chapter to be finished so far. (I only play full chapters, for the last one I had to wait a year)

Reactions: PaxHadrian17

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Not sure what Chapter this is, but the room lighting renders need some work.. They're so bright and the lighting looks off. Prety sure it's Chapter 2 but not sure if it's the remade part or the second half.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Laehtsia

May 27, 2020
Bonjour à tous existe t'il une traduction francaise pour summer gone ? Merci ^^
Salut oui il existe une trad ici : https://f95zone.to/threads/traductions-fr-shadow_steve3395.129603/

Par contre c'est pas complet selon les chapitres. Il faut que tu demandes à l'auteur du thread où il en est..

if anyone needs the original and the best one (more emotional), put it in game\images\Cinematics and replace when asks
Wait, what ? Did he change that scene ???

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think the people who are lauding these updates as progress are hilarious.
I'll quote myself from a year and a half ago when 3.5 was released...

We're still over 25 years away from completion at the current rate [roughly 1 full chapter per year].

I'll be dead in 25 years, not even joking.

Lets not forget the dev will be doing a rework 5 times at least, because his renders will look old by then and every rework is going to be fore more content than the last too.

I just find this all hilarious that so many of you think you'll ever see the end of this AVN.
What's the hastle? He's earning around 4k every month :KEK:
Add to this 400 patrons from Where it all Began Patreon.

FFXX.jpg

Last edited:

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't played this game for long time. There was no sex scenes when played it but, story and renders kept me hooked :).
Is there any sex scenes? or do we have to wait?

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
im not really sure - was more a question than a statement
does he really all stuff allone? renders , coding , advertise etc ?
Yes, Yes, Yes and Yes! :)

Boehser Onkel post updated

/e

I was wrong, in the past there was some attemt to delegate some tasks to freelanders (paid) but Ocean was not satisfied, so he started to learn coding - I believe Python.

Oh, and on his discord is a guy somed to be called "my conding slave"

No clue for what prurpose he is abused, and I'm not sure if I even just want to know...

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
slightly adjusted UI

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

extract attached file into mainfolder , overwrite if asked

(dont have to say you have to unren the .rpa´s first and delete em to avoid error´s ;) )

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
slightly adjusted UI

View attachment 2451798

View attachment 2451807

extract attached file inot mainfolder , overwrite if asked

(dont have to say you have to unren the .rpa´s first and delete em to avoid error´s ;) )
While you are on this stuff, there is something that is driving me nuts in both of his games:

Is there a way to reduce the font size of the game without fucking up the complete menu?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Hey peeps, how is the sex situation in this game now?

I tried it 2 years ago, then put it on the watchlist to return later so I'm checking back in to see if I should DL or put it on another 2 year list.
Same as the info has said it will be all along!

No idea what you are waiting for so impossible to answer if you should wait or not.......

Guess we wait for chapter 5
Who are these "we" you are talking about?

Oceanlab gotta be the slowest dev I have ever seen.
Then you obviously haven't seen much...........(not to mention you obviously have missed how Ocean works)

4.30 star(s) 506 Votes